Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 138. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

What I found really strange is that some people just do nothing but dedicate there entire life to bash in Mazacoin.  Who does that? Nobody does that...  They're hired subcontractors working to do anything to smash this idea of Sovereign Currency down.  It scares the hell out of them and it should. Bitcoin,Mazacoin and all the other alts out here are going to up against world governments.  Perception is a huge factor in the investment world and it's easy to scare them off.  I'm a long term holder of Mazacoin, because I choose to believe in the idea of what Mazacoin represents.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yeah to be honest ... really not worth wasting your breath or time... they are obviously paid shills... without 1 iota of a doubt - no one apart from the mentally deficient or ill would spend days posting about a coin they have no interest.  

These guys are everywhere these days (not just in Cryptoland) you can even if you keep a close eye out and in the right places and know what to look for,  see adverts for carrying out such work.  

"The sky is pink" as they say.

The funny thing is they have not quite fine tuned it yet, and so all they have is brute force - repeat repeat repeat repeat... and that is when they give themselves away.....

As easy to spot as a fake buy wall and just as common.

hi, can you elaborate on fake buy walls?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
"The Problem is, there are only 71 Million mined yet..."

-> Yeah, this slows the growth a lot. This will be a real crypto battle. Let's keep the shieldwall high brothers

- Tomi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
 Cool Cool Cool Hey Maza community. I know a lot of you have funds in mintpal. seems like there will be a 'fair' pump going on at 6pm est run by

https://twitter.com/CashPumps
https://twitter.com/orbicos

Seems to be their first pump. check it out!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Go and see this curve and tell me what u see, follow the deepness of the lowpoints and how high it flies after a downturn. Whoever holds this coin, will prevail

->

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=MZC&b=BTC

- Tomi

The Problem is, there are only 71 Million mined yet (50 million are premined), and the max. amount of this coin is over 2.4 Billion, so there come in the next weeks and month hundert of million coins.
Iam also a fan of this coin, but i regret it so hard that i dont sell my coins @ 20.000 Satoshi, when i think about the coin specs, than dont see this price in this year anymore (i hope that iam wrong, but i canot blieve it).
Shine Like The Sun
Go and see this curve and tell me what u see, follow the deepness of the lowpoints and how high it flies after a downturn. Whoever holds this coin, will prevail

->

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=trading&m=MZC&b=BTC

- Tomi
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
From twitter

MazaCoin ‏@MazaCoin 13 h

MazaCoin & AuroraCoin Y Otras Monedas Digitales Que Buscan Desafiar Al Dólar | http://bit.ly/1cL71i5  | CNN Report | #MazaCoin
Riepilogo

MazaCoin ‏@MazaCoin 15 h

Lakota Nation Launches MazaCoin Cryptocurrency | http://bit.ly/1fouIaa  | FederalJack Report | #MazaCoin
Espandi

MazaCoin ‏@MazaCoin 16 h

RELEASED: *MazaCoin Market* - now you can buy and sell your items for MZC! No Fees. | http://mazacoin.org/market  | #MazaCoin #CryptoMarketplace

As you can see Mazacoin is alive and fight with us   Wink
These people who continually repeat that Mazoin is a scam coin do only one thing: speculation. One trick as old as the world. The price goes down due to false information, then go up and resell at higher prices.
As long as they earn through this game, do not we remove them from the feet.
I do not intend to enrich none of them, so I'll not sell, even if mazacoin will have just the value of a satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
As for you, I will just have to take your word for it...

Which is why I didn't bothering answering the first N times people asked, because the immediate reaction will be not to believe me anyway, so why bother?   Oh please... it was a genuine quesiton, and coudl have had multiple answers... I did not know your reply in advance.. and the reason you have no answer before is now obvious because there is no answer, what you are saying makes no sense- and also old chap you are literally in the way... so do the good thing , you know what that is right?  be a good chap then!

If you really do have no interest in Maza - then do you have an interest in me?  

Absolutely none whatsoever.

Well stop talking stuff at me/us then, we can read, we have read, we have seen, our eyes work, you are not my mum, and you have no interest in me (nor the rest of us by extension) nor the coin so back to the only rational quesiton left in this conversation with you... why are you still here???

If you have no interest in Maza- why should people have an interest in what you have to say about it?

Something doesn't become true or false based on the interests of the person saying it. - 1000% agreed old chap! read that back to yourself - and a person does not spend hours days time and effort going on and on about something he has no interest in...

Activity: 592
WHO LET HERPY BACK IN??? UNDER SEVERAL NEW ACCOUNTS.

The past few days without herpy's influence have been very productive, now everyone is
fighting about old news.

Ignore blatantly negative remarks by new members accounts. They are only meant to disrupt.

My account was made in April last year...

Yeah to be honest ... really not worth wasting your breath or time... they are obviously paid shills... without 1 iota of a doubt - no one apart from the mentally deficient or ill would spend days posting about a coin they have no interest. 

These guys are everywhere these days, you can even if you keep a close eye out and in the right places and know what to look for,  see adverts for carrying out such work. 

The funny thing is they have not quite fine tuned it yet, and so all they have is brute force - repeat repeat repeat repeat... and that is when they give themselves away.....

I totally agrre with you.
legendary

These guys are everywhere these days (not just in Cryptoland) you can even if you keep a close eye out and in the right places and know what to look for,  see adverts for carrying out such work.  

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
OMFG
Look what I just found
http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012488.asp
http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp
So they reported that it was true and now they are reporting that it's false? WTF reputable source for sure  Roll Eyes

Where is the contradiction? (Apart from falsly stating that Harris is a Ogala Lakota)
The first says that the currency has been designed by Payu for the Lakota. Is has.
The second says that the currency hasn't been officially adopted by the Lakota. Is hasn't.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
As for you, I will just have to take your word for it...

Which is why I didn't bothering answering the first N times people asked, because the immediate reaction will be not to believe me anyway, so why bother?

Absolutely none whatsoever.

If you have no interest in Maza- why should people have an interest in what you have to say about it?

Something doesn't become true or false based on the interests of the person saying it.
legendary

Brandon Ecoffey is the user neruromode. The one claiming there was no android wallet and they photoshopped pictures to fake it....  Roll Eyes

how did you work that out?

had come out at some point in the old thread

really?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
OMFG
Look what I just found
http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012488.asp
http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp
So they reported that it was true and now they are reporting that it's false? WTF reputable source for sure  Roll Eyes

Where is the contradiction? (Apart from falsly stating that Harris is a Ogala Lakota)
The first says that the currency has been designed by Payu for the Lakota. Is has.
The second says that the currency hasn't been officially adopted by the Lakota. Is hasn't.

legendary
Since you will not directly answer me for some reason...
Why do you?
I get annoyed when people repeatedly post false information, so I correct them.

I hold no MazaCoin, I have no intention of ever holding any MazaCoin.
I have no MazaCoin derivatives or other instruments.
It makes no financial difference to me one way of the other what the price of MazaCoin is.
I'm guessing the same isn't true of you?

Do you now agree that the title of this thread is incorrect?

Yeah... well done I own some Maza- hence my interest in Maza - hence me posting and talking about Maza -all very logical - makes sense- and is true... I think everyone can follow that right?

As for you, I will just have to take your word for it... you got nothing better to do than post stuff against Maza... for no reason, other than for good right? ok that makes sense that is logical..... may I ask are you as active in helping combat the "lies" on the rest of this forum or is Maza your only "anti-cause"

Do you really not have anything better to do ?  (fair play if you do not... just seems.... really really odd man you know? really odd... as in does not make sense... there are literally hundreds of coins I have no interest in... and you know how many times I have posted , scratch that spent days and days posting about them? err well .... none!?  err why would I ?  errr well I would not would I? errr well no? no I would not... nor would anyone else) there really is sound logic in there... that everyone can follow.

So I am afraid old boy that I just do not trust you...  

(also if it helps the shining white knight within - I really really trust no one.... not you nor Payu... and I know a LOT more about Payu than I know about you)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Some people really have nothing to do in their lives and go but criticize others. Are not you tired of yourself. Why do we always have the same, and are becoming repetitive. It's really about nothing. Better just not responding.
Shine Like The Sun
Do you now agree that the title of this thread is incorrect? ->

The title of the thread indeed is incorrect. For now atleast, this may change in the future.

- Tomi

ps. Since I don't think any of us are living at North Korea, we all are free men, and so is Maza Coin. A currency of free men.

pps. Would be cool to have a nation or country backing us, but for now. It's just us - the rebels without a land

Jump to: