Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 145. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
holy shit herpes made his own thread?

hes gotta be a mini whale or fed or mentally unstable......

i have never seen this in my life he is a diamond in a pile o shit

quite rare bird indeed
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Keeps going up and up, will this be the next AUR?

Yes, I think so. but I think it'll be after aurora's airdrop - maybe few days after but it could be much faster, who knows

And I think it won't be another p n d, but stable achieving higher levels (the best for every coin) ->so better 200-300 satoshis more each day than pump 100% and dump 95%...

Though I love natural growth, I think a big pump is simply inevitable.  If you've been following the twitter groups, they keep making random references to maza...which would lead me to believe it's one of their primary future targets.  I know everyone has differing opinion on pumps, but there are actually some pumps that have done a ton of good to coins and propelled them to where they are today, such as Doge and Mint (certainly leagues beyond where they started out).    With pumps can come greater visibility and adoption...and I have no doubt Maza has the legitimate purpose/effort that can make it a top 10 market cap mainstay in the near future.

If AUR turns out to be a scam with a failed airdrop...expect a ton of that market share to flood over to maza as they see what's going on.  Just my opinion.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Yes, I think so. but I think it'll be after aurora's airdrop - maybe few days after but it could be much faster, who knows

And I think it won't be another p n d, but stable achieving higher levels (the best for every coin) ->so better 200-300 satoshis more each day than pump 100% and dump 95%...

I bought all the way up (yep, even at 14000), all the way down, and almost all the way back up again.  I'm more than averaged out at this point, if I were to dump right now I'd walk away with a fair (not great, but fair) profit, but I'm holding this stuff.  I believe.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
RELEASED: MazaCoin Mac OS Wallet/Client. Available on the Official website now. | Mirror - bit.ly/1lwTE4E | #MazaCoin #MacOS
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
this should come in handy at some point...

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Mac wallet released today guys! Updated op Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Have you seen this shit?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mazacoin-fake-sovereign-currency-508871

Some people are truly sad.

Yeah, that's where herp lives now, mostly talking to himself. Either he is being paid to do this, wants to buy in cheap, or has mental problems.

i am surprised he hasn't morphed into something else and slithered over here yet?

Cheesy Cheesy
if u dont have btc thats fine ask others to join on buy side
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Have you seen this shit?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mazacoin-fake-sovereign-currency-508871

Some people are truly sad.

Yeah, that's where herp lives now, mostly talking to himself. Either he is being paid to do this, wants to buy in cheap, or has mental problems.

i am surprised he hasn't morphed into something else and slithered over here yet?
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
come on guys join us we dont have much btc im selling at a loss to increaes btc i need help
instead help your selves dammit

Bought all I could afford to buy.
come on guys join us we dont have much btc im selling at a loss to increaes btc i need help
instead help your selves dammit
about to go parabolic, first sell off just happened. expect 2700-2999. got my sell in, and i'll buy back more after!

Wow almost 800K bought in 5 minutes around 6pm
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Hey guys MAZA just hit number one in profitability again. By A LOT:o This is the PnD resistant aspect of this coin. Expect Massive dumps in the next hour.  Undecided

Isn't the difficulty insanely high right now though preventing massive dumping of new coins?
Activity: 140
Hey guys MAZA just hit number one in profitability again. By A LOT:o This is the PnD resistant aspect of this coin. Expect Massive dumps in the next hour.  Undecided
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
just bought up 61000 on mintpal at all sorts of extortionate prices price spiked for a few minutes going to flip them on cryptsy! come on lets get those prices up
it could be if we can get some help on the buy side
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Jump to: