Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 159. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Now is a good time to buy. 

I can only see the price going up now gradually.

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Yea i lost most of my investment. most of my buys were at 15k sat. I trust we can make it through this
Activity: 28
Cool a new thread for the coin which took 86% of my money! I like  Grin
Activity: 53
Good work flipstyle!

I will try to setup a blog/website with all of the latest news on Mazacoin.
The USP of this coin is the fact we have an activist with a coin that will serve more than pump and dump speculators.
Activity: 28
I understand people freaking out about the recent dips in price. It doesn't feel good to have done an investment and later the price dips making your investment >5 times less valuable. The thing is, you haven't actually lost those money before you sell them. I invested in this coin when it was valued at 5k and so I'm a bagholder to. But I'm a longtime invester and have full confidence in this project. I can tell you this, execpt bitcoin there is no other cryptocurrency out there with a real-life project that is trying to accomplish something with actually value. I definitely believe that mazacoin will be worth a lot more than it is worth today.

Don't react foolish to sudden changes in the price, it will go up in the long run. Invest in it beacuse you believe in the project not because of trying to make quick money! That way you won't get so frustrated about the sudden changes in price.

Watch this video, it explains everything about the project very well:
http://www.mazacoin.org/about.html

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
[
NEW POOL FOR MAZACOIN

STRATUM AND VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU DETICATED SERVERS

1% fees to keep the pools running

JOIN US

Activity: 406
The price is really a horrible nightmare. Hopefully more people will find the values and chances inside.

With patience, comes reward.

Now, I can never guarantee anything in this wild, wild crypto market.  However, when you see what this coin has to offer compared to 95+% of the junk out there with zero adoption/outlook...then it's really a no brainer to sit tight and have faith.   You could always day trade and undercut during minor drops, but that does require some dedication and a little bit of luck.

you just an investor? who are you flip? just curious.. im just a small time trader.. only have about 20k maza.. but i did get lucky and buy some at 3900 before the pump to 1900. i sold at 18500 and got back in a few days ago.. wish i had more btc now.. wud buy what i could now.

Yes, I'm just an investor, who currently holds around 106k.  No sweat if things don't materialize how I envisioned them to, but I know for a fact this coin won't be 'worthless', so I'm willing to ride it out just like I said from day one. Though looking back I wish I would have sold them near 20k like you did, and I could have re-invested in 500k more while still pocketing my original btc investment.  Live n' learn.

why dont you think this coin will be worthless? what are your predictions? just trying to learn all that i can before i decide to invest more into this coin. thx

I don't think you should take anyone else's advice when buying alts.  I have my personal reasons...in that I believe in the creator in his mission to really get this coin adopted not only by the lakota, but across all tribal barriers.  I certainly trust it way more than an anon dev and blind faith promises with Auroracoin.  

Check the news articles, gather information, compare it to other alts...and make your own informed decision Smiley

(it's always good to diversify no matter what the market...I have many other coins, not just maza...but I do believe maza is the 'brightest' of the bunch in terms of long term potential and adoption)
Activity: 336
The price is really a horrible nightmare. Hopefully more people will find the values and chances inside.

Now, I can never guarantee anything in this wild, wild crypto market.  However, when you see what this coin has to offer compared to 95+% of the junk out there with zero adoption/outlook...then it's really a no brainer to sit tight and have faith.   You could always day trade and undercut during minor drops, but that does require some dedication and a little bit of luck.

you just an investor? who are you flip? just curious.. im just a small time trader.. only have about 20k maza.. but i did get lucky and buy some at 3900 before the pump to 1900. i sold at 18500 and got back in a few days ago.. wish i had more btc now.. wud buy what i could now.

Yes, I'm just an investor, who currently holds around 106k.  No sweat if things don't materialize how I envisioned them to, but I know for a fact this coin won't be 'worthless', so I'm willing to ride it out just like I said from day one. Though looking back I wish I would have sold them near 20k like you did, and I could have re-invested in 500k more while still pocketing my original btc investment.  Live n' learn.

why dont you think this coin will be worthless? what are your predictions? just trying to learn all that i can before i decide to invest more into this coin. thx
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Total coin mined: 2.4192 billion MZC + yearly inflation

That's a lot of coins compared to Aurora's 21.000.000 coins. The good news is the current MZC/AUR price ratio is ~2,000:1 or a lot more coins for your BTC Smiley

Now, I can never guarantee anything in this wild, wild crypto market.  However, when you see what this coin has to offer compared to 95+% of the junk out there with zero adoption/outlook...then it's really a no brainer to sit tight and have faith.   You could always day trade and undercut during minor drops, but that does require some dedication and a little bit of luck.

Yes, I'm just an investor, who currently holds around 106k.  No sweat if things don't materialize how I envisioned them to, but I know for a fact this coin won't be 'worthless', so I'm willing to ride it out just like I said from day one. Though looking back I wish I would have sold them near 20k like you did, and I could have re-invested in 500k more while still pocketing my original btc investment.  Live n' learn.
Activity: 336

You know, I think it'd be good if we set up small bounties for coin translation in languages like chinese, etc and help spread the word in their subforums.  They might take interest seeing as how this is really the first official adoption coin of it's type.  I'd be willing to toss out some maza if someone would like to undertake this project?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Looks like an interesting coin.  Is this premined?

You can read up about it here:
http://www.mazacoin.org/about.html

It was a 2-stage premine. 1st stage into a currency reserve for the Lakota people. The second stage goes into a trust fund for members of the Lakota Nation.

It is.  25 million strictly reserved for the Lakota tribe and charitable community endeavors.  The blockchain for the premine is public and visible.

Thanks for the info to update the thread, guys.  I'll add those in now!

Please, bear with me as I delete FUD.  There is a fine line between intentionally trying to spread false information and having a constructive conversation.  Those who are doing it are well aware of what they are doing.  It may have worked before, but that crap won't fly here.
Activity: 6
Ok Neuro.  I've let you have your little 15 minutes of fame, but you just go on to prove that all you and your FUDding friends do is drag the most miniscule things for pages, which completely derails the entire thread.

Off to the trash bin that junk goes.  Please, refrain from spewing such nonsense again, or better yet...keep your thoughts to yourself.
Jump to: