Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 160. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
MazaCoin Pool Start Now!!!

0% fee
payouts every min

http://asicpool.us/mzc/
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hey this is a great idea! Since, from what I have heard, the Lakota Nation is very poor, it makes the most sense to get them Android phones to use crypto currencies such as MazaCoin. The first thing that I though of, when you mentioned getting them free phones was freedompop.com. The offer free smartphones, and 4G LTE service. I think the free phone they offer is the Samsung Galaxy SII, which is plenty capable of running the MazaCoin Android Wallet. Maybe I should contact Payu and see if he's aware of this service?

Edit: I messaged Payu Harris through Facebook and told him about freedompop.com. Hopefully this helps him and the Lakota people Smiley
Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
This is great news and with a some sort of Android device donation campaign we could get a wallet into every citizens hands of this nation. Knowledge is power since is practically no common knowledge of p2p currency the next steps are crucial to a movement like mazacoin.  The US government has a program that hands out phones to anybody on foodstamps plus gives them free minutes every month.  We should be able to do way better than that with the type of technical expertise that follows Bitcoin. For example shouldn't a namecoin type mobile communication network be possible using the bases of p2p?  How much control does the FCC have over the airwaves on the tribal land?   The ways this concept can make a crypto economies strength apparent is going to be historic.  Can't wait to be a volunteer/contributor please update the website with contacts to organize effort with the offical channels to maximize the spread of hope, and prosperity,  not FUD.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
gee wonder how much are these guys getting paid to spread FUD. Or was the initial statement of this not being a PnD/"go to meme coins" cause a lot of anger to the joke coins teams. Either way this is met with more resistance than any other coin, really weird. It is not like they are hiding either. Just check the user stats/last posts, it is all FUD. What is going on?
what is FUD ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
gee wonder how much are these guys getting paid to spread FUD. Or was the initial statement of this not being a PnD/"go to meme coins" cause a lot of anger to the joke coins teams. Either way this is met with more resistance than any other coin, really weird. It is not like they are hiding either. Just check the user stats/last posts, it is all FUD. What is going on?
what is FUD ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Activity: 238
Could the mod please remove all jpeg images, this is more FUD..
Umm...?

Is this the thing that isn't supposed to exist?

Yeah, from what I can tell it looks like the official MazaCoin Android wallet was just released. That neuroMode guy just got owned hard.

Moving on...

YAY! MazaCoin Android Wallet released Cheesy

For every action an equal and opposite reaction.

gg neuro. The past few days looks like you`ve lost your marbles. Give it a rest and come back fresh in the morning.  Wink

I sent him a PM when he was online letting him know the good news about the MazaCoin Android Wallet being released, and he never responded Sad

He rage quit and is offline now.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
Umm...?

Yeah, from what I can tell it looks like the official MazaCoin Android wallet was just released. That neuroMode guy just got owned hard.

Moving on...

For every action an equal and opposite reaction.

gg neuro. The past few days looks like you`ve lost your marbles. Give it a rest and come back fresh in the morning.  Wink
Umm...?

Moving on...

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Umm...?

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Code Red!! A troll has escaped through a sewer drainage pipe from the old board! Grin
  lol  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Code Red!! A troll has escaped through a sewer drainage pipe from the old board! Grin
haha  Grin
Activity: 236
Activity: 406
Payu has probably found his first foothold in Rapid City for maza with that clothes shop he mentions were very happy for it, has to be some people there who have heard the bitcoin stories.

I heard about that.  I'm really hoping Payu will eventually re-open a new twitter account just to keep everyone abreast with his journey, but I know right now he's just swamped actually out there doing things and not behind a computer screen.

What would be amazing and I'd imagine one soon is another video from the chap about his progress. You never know though, he might just be having a couple days off because of the "shitstorm" and spend time with his kid. He has been flying around the US going to conventions and doing presentations etc. Can take its toll especially for chair potato geeks like us.

lol yeah...I'm sure he's documenting his progress, but doesn't have the time right now to let the rest of the internet world know about each and every second of it.  It's okay, there are plenty of blog and press coverage to make up for it in the meanwhile
legendary
Activity: 801
Payu has probably found his first foothold in Rapid City for maza with that clothes shop he mentions were very happy for it, has to be some people there who have heard the bitcoin stories.

I heard about that.  I'm really hoping Payu will eventually re-open a new twitter account just to keep everyone abreast with his journey, but I know right now he's just swamped actually out there doing things and not behind a computer screen.

What would be amazing and I'd imagine one soon is another video from the chap about his progress. You never know though, he might just be having a couple days off because of the "shitstorm" and spend time with his kid. He has been flying around the US going to conventions and doing presentations etc. Can take its toll especially for chair potato geeks like us.
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 801
Jump to: