Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA - page 14. (Read 38106 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pushed an update to fix the balance on the Throw Bananas page and update the logos.  New 64 and 32 bit v1.1.3 win wallet links in the 1st post.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Nice volume on ccex looks like nobody want to sell , good luck dev with your coin.

still have good support
Activity: 405
Nice volume on ccex looks like nobody want to sell , good luck dev with your coin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just an FYI, theres a glitch in the Windows wallet where the balance on the Send page doesn't update.  If I receive coins or send coins the balance on the Send tab remains the same.  It only updates if I close the wallet and reopen it.  Therefor the only accurate balance is on the Dashboard.

I'll look at it now.  Thanks for the heads up!
Activity: 658
Just an FYI, theres a glitch in the Windows wallet where the balance on the Send page doesn't update.  If I receive coins or send coins the balance on the Send tab remains the same.  It only updates if I close the wallet and reopen it.  Therefor the only accurate balance is on the Dashboard.

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
http://www.bananabits.website/

Hello everyone, you represent the fortunate few who were either prudent or lucky enough to buy into $NANAS while it's still a sub $5,000 marketcap. The dev is doing great work thus far, and we are happy to be a part of the community!  Anticipate with me some exciting developments/news about this coin and its great team before this time next week Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

what are the plans for this coin or was the current plans what you have final. with current price the coin will just get dumped as staking or the nodes will not be worth it. just a matter of time to see who does it 1st
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
igotspots again ?
dude how many coins are you gonnat to release and dump to the people Smiley)

I think IGS is just supporting it, not apart of development.

Correct. We have added a bunch of different coins recently. This one is not mine
Activity: 504
igotspots again ?

I think IGS is just supporting it, not apart of development.
Activity: 638
Merit: 250
igotspots again ?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
what are the plans for this coin or was the current plans what you have final. with current price the coin will just get dumped as staking or the nodes will not be worth it. just a matter of time to see who does it 1st
Activity: 466
I can see at least 25 banana trees, it's probably more beneficial to stake at this point.
Yeah probably. Maybe at 15...
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I can see at least 25 banana trees, it's probably more beneficial to stake at this point.
Activity: 124
We need bittrex

I agree. That can really bring in some action for this project!
Activity: 168
..... ..... ..... .....
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I love banana  Grin
i think BAnana can be huge like applebyte , mangocoiz , etc
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Looks like we are in the 7 NANAs blocks, I worry that at block 13500 when the reward drops to .5 everyone is going to dump because it's not worth having trees or staking.

It depends on how valuable each Banana is worth - the stake and Banana Tree cut is practically the same as CRAVE and its constant 200+ masternodes.
Activity: 138
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
BananaBits sounds kinda silly but you never know, this might be the next Doge! No moon, no rocket just silly altcoin that everyone loves!  Wink

Seems to have more development than Doge too. With a capped supply its value could go up. If doge capped last year in December 2013 it would be worth way more than it is today.
Activity: 466
Looks like we are in the 7 NANAs blocks, I worry that at block 13500 when the reward drops to .5 everyone is going to dump because it's not worth having trees or staking.
How much is it till block 13500? one Week?
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I tweeted Bittrex to add BananaBits.
Pages:
Jump to: