Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA - page 16. (Read 38084 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
does this coin has coin control ?

if its not then this is crave part 2  Roll Eyes
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Don't start it with nolisten, then it won't listen for connections Wink  You need to specify different port= and rpcport= so they run on different ports.
Do i need to specify that in the command to run it or in a conffile? Cause i made a conffile with port and rpc port but it didn't make any difference.
Btw i'm having ~2 connections atm. Maybe a lilttle bit low.
I'll post the command i'm using to run it.
Code:
/home/pi/Wallets/Cryptos/Bananabit\ Staking/bananabitsStaking -datadir=/home/pi/Wallets/Cryptos/Bananabit\ Staking/.bananabitsStaking -nolisten
(bananabitsStaking is the qt wallet)
Edit: Nvm, added -rpcport and -port and it  started up. Thanks a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Here's a more complete guide for setting up multiple masternodes https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11075558

Look at the latter half of that post.

Yes, that's accurate, but in a nutshell.. just set a different datadir and port and you should be set. Takes like two seconds
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

Here's a more complete guide for setting up multiple masternodes https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11075558

Look at the latter half of that post.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
curent reward for POS block is 22 NANAS so if you have a masternode, you get 50%
But why does it show up as 101 in the transaction thing?
That was the input that was used for staking, not yours but whoever staked with a variable size input.......* I think
Right, didn't think at that.

How could i open another instance of the wallet to stake?
have a look at : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11441576
Doesn't work it still tries to bind port 31341
Edit: i started it with -nolisten does that limit any function?
Don't start it with nolisten, then it won't listen for connections Wink  You need to specify different port= and rpcport= so they run on different ports.

You might want to use a different datadir, as well, if you want to use different wallets to keep track of things. I currently have several running on one machine, with one of them staking alongside a masternode (haven't hit a stake yet with it, but coins are gaining weight, so it looks fine to me and still getting masternode payments)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
curent reward for POS block is 22 NANAS so if you have a masternode, you get 50%
That was the input that was used for staking, not yours but whoever staked with a variable size input.......* I think

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

But if your staking you get the whole 22
i don't know because don't staking but i have 2 masternodes and works great
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

But if your staking you get the whole 22

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

legendary
Why is it that when my tree gets a reward my dashboard says that i've got 11 coins staking? Transaction tab says i got about 101 nanas

Edit: I'm stupid.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Dev we need a banana cabana, kind of like a director's lounge.  This will allow us to discuss our gorilla scrilla, and maybe become pimps.  Chimps with limps, or something like that.  Pls add to roadmap.
Hey chickenstrips, a lounge is a good idea.  We'll put it on the monkey map.
legendary
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Setted up a banana tree, i was wondering, can i lock back my wallet or does it have to stay unlocked all the time?

just dont put a monkey there  Cheesy Cheesy
Setted up a banana tree, i was wondering, can i lock back my wallet or does it have to stay unlocked all the time?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: