Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA - page 12. (Read 38106 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
lol where this Op? how about you twitter contest?
The winner will be announced on Twitter soon.

Would be great if everyon tweeted at @BittrexExchange and let them know you're bananas about NANAS.   Tongue
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
lol where this Op? how about you do twitter contest?

Twitter is a easy way to earn a lot of new users to commit to the cause Wink
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
This coin is taking the banana curve DOWN on the exchanges!!!  Is the banana going rotten?

Maybe it's starting to turn brown and black and get mushy inside? Hopefully its just market swings and will recover.

When life gives you mushy nanas, just make nana bread.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
This coin is taking the banana curve DOWN on the exchanges!!!  Is the banana going rotten?

Maybe it's starting to turn brown and black and get mushy inside? Hopefully its just market swings and will recover.
With all these measures to control inflation it's what one would expect but...
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
This coin is taking the banana curve DOWN on the exchanges!!!  Is the banana going rotten?

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
legendary
Great effort but how would you convince people to buy the coins and get 95% out of their money. Won't people just stay with Fiat instead?
Well, I guess if all of the exchanges delist, we will still have a market place to trade our nanas. However, the 5% fee is rather high.
Also, the op needs to list Bleutrade as an exchange for Bananabits.
The Banana Stand is not a market place for trading $NANAS, but is a place to buy tweets from the community of user monkeys who have linked their Twitter accounts.  There is a fee, but the bananas are not all going to a central person somewhere, the net goes directly to the user monkey.

Will there be an option that allows a user monkey to accept or reject the transaction? Or once on the market place, will all orders are automatically executed? If the latter, I might have to pass on that function. I'm not certain I would want to tweet whatever message someone wants to tweet without reviewing it first.
Activity: 322
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
Great effort but how would you convince people to buy the coins and get 95% out of their money. Won't people just stay with Fiat instead?
Well, I guess if all of the exchanges delist, we will still have a market place to trade our nanas. However, the 5% fee is rather high.

Lol, ya'll are some dumb motherfuckers.  Read what the banana stand is, then read this new update.  It should make sense to you then.

I've read what the Banana Stand is and paying a 5% fee for buying bananas is too high. Even if half goes to charity and half is burned to reduce supply.  Also, go fuck off with your comment on my intelligence. My IQ is 130, and though not a genius, it probably blows your IQ out of the water, asshole.
Really 5% goes to charity?
The Banana Stand is not a market place for trading $NANAS, but is a place to buy tweets from the community of user monkeys who have linked their Twitter accounts.  There is a fee, but the bananas are not all going to a central person somewhere, the net goes directly to the user monkey.
Activity: 207

Lol, ya'll are some dumb motherfuckers.  Read what the banana stand is, then read this new update.  It should make sense to you then.
Retweet & Favorite to enter 1,000 NANAS contest by 10PM tomorrow:
https://twitter.com/bananabitscoin/status/609161185917845504
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
The coin is doing NOTHING on C-Cex
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I am in complete control of the $NANAS market.  I pushed it to 6k to sell off my bags, then crushed it to 66 satoshi to spark panic sells into my buys (which worked beautifully!), and now that my bags are refilling sub 3k, it's time for round 2. My work on the EKN market is going to look like a pump for ants by the time I'm done with Bananabits.

can you please hurry up got some nice amount of coins take it to 8k this time
Activity: 364
Congratz on your 0.3 BTC
Activity: 207
I am in complete control of the $NANAS market.  I pushed it to 6k to sell off my bags, then crushed it to 66 satoshi to spark panic sells into my buys (which worked beautifully!), and now that my bags are refilling sub 3k, it's time for round 2. My work on the EKN market is going to look like a pump for ants by the time I'm done with Bananabits.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
soon staking your trees would not be worth it
Sure it will. Not exactly energy intensive mining.
Yeah, though keep in mind that those 5000 nana you got in your tree could be staking more that what your tree produces at one point.

What's the break up for mn rewards?
Pages:
Jump to: