Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA - page 15. (Read 38084 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Looks like we are in the 7 NANAs blocks, I worry that at block 13500 when the reward drops to .5 everyone is going to dump because it's not worth having trees or staking.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
BananaBits sounds kinda silly but you never know, this might be the next Doge! No moon, no rocket just silly altcoin that everyone loves!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Hey, if i were to start another node in a vps, i can create the config in the wallet i've got the local tree on then place the config in the vps and i can manage the node from my machine right?

I'm having a little trouble compiling the daemon on ubuntu, seems like the .Bananabits folder isn't being created in home directory, any ideas?
Try starting with this option:
Code:
-datadir=place/you/want/the/folder/to/be/in
Activity: 392
I'm having a little trouble compiling the daemon on ubuntu, seems like the .Bananabits folder isn't being created in home directory, any ideas?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057
Activity: 271
how many bananas(stakes) mellow every day on one banana tree ?
Got a bunch of trees growing bananas now  Wink
Is it you that guy with 5 trees? I'm close to gettong a second one Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!
Topic owner, please delete all messages writed by me. you renember my messages. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Got a bunch of trees growing bananas now  Wink

Haha, same here. Not a bad wallet. Not bad at all.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Got a bunch of trees growing bananas now  Wink
everyone send a tweet to @CryptoCurrEncyX and @BittrexExchange to have them add $NANAS. looks like good volume.

Yeah some tweets would be awesome.  #gobananas Smiley
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I keep thinking of the Banana bunches songs every time I see this thread. Fa La la....
legendary
Activity: 1007
awesome thank you for clarifying, i misunderstood Smiley
Activity: 433
so im not sure if this is normal or not (ive never seen it with any other staking coins.) but my staking rewards seem to be only half.... as shown in this screen shot. I am not running any masternodes (which i believe are the only ones at 50% reward).
We are currently at 40 NANAS/Block, 50% go to Stakers, 50% to Masternodes. So everything is fine with your reward.
legendary
Activity: 1007
so im not sure if this is normal or not (ive never seen it with any other staking coins.) but my staking rewards seem to be only half.... as shown in this screen shot. I am not running any masternodes (which i believe are the only ones at 50% reward).
95 reward kicked in  Cheesy
How many days will it take to process 1000 blocks? And get to next phase?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
does this coin has coin control ?

if its not then this is crave part 2  Roll Eyes

Options -> Display -> [ ] Display coin control features
Pages:
Jump to: