Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA - page 11. (Read 38082 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Anybody put the pieces of my puzzle together yet?

Hint: https://twitter.com/industrialcoinm    Wink
$NANAS has a ~6k USD marketcap. Compare Bananabits to other coins out there, with half the developments, but 10x the price.  Yes, Bananabits has been kept artificially low for smart accumulation, but no more. The heavens shall open, the rain shall come, and the whole crypto'world will be flooded with lust for Bananabits. In one week's time, it will have touched $60k USD marketcap. Arise, Chikun.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Activity: 476
By this time next week, we will all be rich. $NANAS.

are governments giving us money back?  Grin Grin

Silence your mango.  Only bananas may speak here. Bananas in pajamas, or in moon suits.

Grin Grin Grin

you dare guarantee , that next week we will be rich by buying NANAS COIN  Grin

Silence your mango.  Only bananas may speak here. Bananas in pajamas, or in moon suits.
Activity: 164

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
The amount of banana puns in this thread is overwhelming

I agree...we will probably go over 50k sats before we slip on a banana peel! Ouch lol!
like the 1 click masternode idea... Grin
Activity: 466
The amount of banana puns in this thread is overwhelming
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I am in complete control of the $NANAS market.  I pushed it to 6k to sell off my bags, then crushed it to 66 satoshi to spark panic sells into my buys (which worked beautifully!), and now that my bags are refilling sub 3k, it's time for round 2. My work on the EKN market is going to look like a pump for ants by the time I'm done with Bananabits.

Did you doubt me?  Lol, we're just getting started. Buy now or be a broke lil' chimp.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This is doing really well on trex. Given the supply I think 4 digits are going to be a distant memory soon. Buy side is 4X the entire supply of $NANAS, 6 btc to go down to 3000 Sats (-25%) and only 4.07 btc to go to 50000 (over +1000%) This really is going to go bananas  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I am in complete control of the $NANAS market.  I pushed it to 6k to sell off my bags, then crushed it to 66 satoshi to spark panic sells into my buys (which worked beautifully!), and now that my bags are refilling sub 3k, it's time for round 2. My work on the EKN market is going to look like a pump for ants by the time I'm done with Bananabits.

Lol $100 pump. Must have been hard  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
what is the level of commitment of the dev of this coin?
Is dev fulltime on this coin for life,  or going to drop this coin as soon as a bump in the road happens?

There is a team of monkeys on BananaBits and it is well supported Wink
Activity: 42
what is the level of commitment of the dev of this coin?
Is dev fulltime on this coin for life,  or going to drop this coin as soon as a bump in the road happens?

Activity: 134
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
lol where this Op? how about you twitter contest?
The winner will be announced on Twitter soon.

Would be great if everyon tweeted at @BittrexExchange and let them know you're bananas about NANAS.   Tongue

Have tweeted to Bittrex for adding.  Wink
Activity: 224
All I want is a new CLEAN page for just to live!
lol where this Op? how about you twitter contest?
The winner will be announced on Twitter soon.

Would be great if everyon tweeted at @BittrexExchange and let them know you're bananas about NANAS.   Tongue

already done, i hope i wil lget 1 k coins... i need really, sorry for other people i
Pages:
Jump to: