Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 101. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello,
That's so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
Activity: 61
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Well, it's a no brainer really because that's how things usually work at the beginning and if they aren't regulated yet, of course. Lips sealed

I agree! Shocked Nobody can really predict with certainty about what will really happen to the market! Roll Eyes

And if someone is forecasting or predicting what's going to happen to the market, it's still purely speculation of course.
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Well, it's a no brainer really because that's how things usually work at the beginning and if they aren't regulated yet, of course. Lips sealed

I agree! Shocked Nobody can really predict with certainty about what will really happen to the market! Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other businesss which are already working on the similar idea ?

If I may ask, what similar idea specifically are you talking about that is actually similar to what Engineer.ai is really trying to do? Huh

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Activity: 76
I love this project, they provide a platform that allows anyone to develop a program, this course will be an extraordinary experience and also help to get money from the platform. I hope this will soon be realized.
Activity: 125
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other businesss which are already working on the similar idea ?

They already work on the product because in their current company they are utilizing some of those products already like the Builder which they released in 2017.
Activity: 9
Activity: 61
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

They didn't announce any exchange yet, it's not even in the token sale

It's ok, some people would always love to speculate. Cool Don't worry about it!
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
Greetings  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

But in crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes
Activity: 94
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

They didn't announce any exchange yet, it's not even in the token sale
Activity: 10
Activity: 132
What will be the main use of NAYA in the system ? Only for payment ?

For the payments as well as bounties, it might seem like a simple concept but that alone solves an important platform in smb development space. It's all about creating a secure payment option for all participants in the platform.
Activity: 32
Greetings,  Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much
Activity: 114
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!

that's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. If the demand increases for the token the price will get higher and for that to happen they need to create value, which is what they aim for.
Activity: 31
Greetings  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?

Which ICO project are we talking about? Huh

I'm also confused as to what project are we talking about here. The token hasn't been released yet because the sale hasn't started.

most of the discussions on the forum are approximately the same. we must understand that we are all trying to find the project that will give the greatest profit. and for this reason we are looking at all the options.
Activity: 125
When building an app through Builder, is the client getting in business with Engineer.ai or with the third-party developers?

They work with Engineer.ai and Engineer.ai works with dev shops to utilize their surplus developer pool. The client is only in talks with the platform.
Activity: 108
Good morning,  Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This business is waiting for success, no doubt at all

If im not wrong you can try out Builder already, since it's a finished project since 2017
Activity: 129
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?

Which ICO project are we talking about? Huh

I'm also confused as to what project are we talking about here. The token hasn't been released yet because the sale hasn't started.
Pages:
Jump to: