Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 100. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Are you guys currently in partnership/collaboration with anyone ?

Hello, We work with over 82 consulting companies and dev-shops around the world, including some of the largest, to power our capacity network. We also work with vendors like Amazon AWS, Microsoft, and Digital Ocean for our cloud offerings.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
This project is promising and even if you have competitors, surely you could stand up and cannot be shaken.

This is probably because they knew how they can make their customers come back and promote the service to other people.

I'm pretty sure that Builder, by Engineer.ai would be able to conjure up some mighty idea from it's customers, in order for them to save the day

Who will their customers be? Folks were whispering that unemployed peasants from agricultural sector will be converging together in this thread to make important ann. These guys are socially engineered and dont need any builder, they simply cant comprehend the importance and groundbreaking potential of that builder, only select few know what that is.
Activity: 78
Are you guys currently in partnership/collaboration with anyone ?
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
With Q4 coming soon ( in like half a month), they will release the system with DSID tokens. I saw the diagram in the WP, but still unsure how it will work out. Can someone clarify more on it ?

Hmm to simplify thing, it's like a token to identify each contributor from each other. That's just the basic idea though.
Activity: 88
With Q4 coming soon ( in like half a month), they will release the system with DSID tokens. I saw the diagram in the WP, but still unsure how it will work out. Can someone clarify more on it ?
Activity: 94
Builder has so many good features and options. Lot's of templates as well and also for the beginners. I love the idea of putting a human assisted AI.

Have you tried it ? How was the product ?
Any new updates on Engineer.ai?

Kindly Join our telegram group for more announcements 😊 https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
Activity: 54
Any new updates on Engineer.ai?
Activity: 10
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
Activity: 48
Builder has so many good features and options. Lot's of templates as well and also for the beginners. I love the idea of putting a human assisted AI.
Activity: 61
If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

Indeed and also according to the admin, Engineer.ai's team are developing an exchange which will facilitate a direct buy option through Fiat & btc as well as ether as of now.
Activity: 67
This project is promising and even if you have competitors, surely you could stand up and cannot be shaken.

This is probably because they knew how they can make their customers come back and promote the service to other people.

I'm pretty sure that Builder, by Engineer.ai would be able to conjure up some mighty idea from it's customers, in order for them to save the day
Activity: 55

Nice article about the CEO, it show how much he's achieved at even though he's only 35 years of age.
Activity: 49
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the idea but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this is wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

You've got a point but the thing is in this world which was full of competitions, the question will always be who dominates amongst each other, I have thoughts that Engineer.ai is ready to show what they really got. They are ready to whatever will be accused of them.

Perhaps they are. Having 26000 engineers is one solid proof that they are ready to handle everything with ACE.

Having 26000 engineers working shows that no matter how massive the work will be, they surely can accommodate all needs of their clients at the right time.
Activity: 88
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders do not care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.

They didn't announce any exchange yet, it's not even in the token sale

To be precise, they "cant'". All exchanges have that kind of rule. No reveal till all things done.
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

The public sale is yet to start kindly stay tuned for announcement regarding this thank you
Activity: 10
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other businesss which are already working on the similar idea ?

If I may ask, what similar idea specifically are you talking about that is actually similar to what Engineer.ai is really trying to do? Huh

My understanding is that, the Naya token's goal is to have A PLATFORM OF TRUST. The Naya is an ERC-20 utility token that allows clients to escrow payment based on smart contract managed deliverables and quality verification by independent stakeholders. Roll Eyes

In other words, since Engineer.ai is already an existing company, the ICO is but an exercise of the use of blockchain technology, to promote trust in the use and support of bespoke software, by using escrow payments based on smart contract managed deliverables and quality verification by independent stakeholders.
Activity: 76
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other businesss which are already working on the similar idea ?

If I may ask, what similar idea specifically are you talking about that is actually similar to what Engineer.ai is really trying to do? Huh

My understanding is that, the Naya token's goal is to have A PLATFORM OF TRUST. The Naya is an ERC-20 utility token that allows clients to escrow payment based on smart contract managed deliverables and quality verification by independent stakeholders. Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: