Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 115. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Using Engineer is cheaper and reliable than a normal developer, they also have fast and better payment process.

If I'm not mistaken, that's the general premise and idea behind their product "Builder," which is a human-assisted AI that makes your apps to order. Cool
Activity: 238
Will really love to know how easy will it be to get the tokens on the network ? Will there be a fiat purchase system where I can be NAYA with CC?

Details on the ICO is TBA for now. Stay tuned with us

Do you have a private token sale? And why?

No private sale for now

Activity: 61
It looks as if your solution may end up being longer than the time for traditional methods to have achieved same results. Invariably i think we have to wait to see how your platform works before we can judge it!

Hmm... Shocked interesting!

But why do you think so, that their "solution may end up being longer than the time for traditional methods to have achieved same results?" Huh
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
The project uses blockchain and AI-powered solution to allow clients and creators completing their projects with a higher success rate, more cost-effectively, and with shorter production timelines than the current consultation and iteration model.

Oh, ok. Undecided I see, and Huh
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
It is amazing how the NAYA token will be used as the core payment system for all products and services within E.ai and is absolutely crucial for the  escrow and staking mechanisms that guarantee project delivery and payout. 😊

Honestly, I believe it's a wise decision for the core team behind the project to implement the idea across the board! Wink Since more often than not, tech companies or tech dependent companies are in the forefront when using and applying new technology. Smiley

And by using their token as the lifeblood of their token ecosystem, it will serve a real purpose and reason for being once these companies &/or their target market realizes its importance overall. Shocked
Do you have a date for the pre-sale already?

I've been reading through the Thread and there are no dates yet

Please stay tuned for the official announcement! Smiley

Patience is a virtue, I agree. Cheesy

And I'm sure such information will be relayed to all of us in due time! Wink

Yes, I agree. Cheesy  Just relax and chill while waiting. Cool

Let's all stay tuned guys for the official announcement to arrive! Grin
Activity: 1
This is good because this will help us to prevent to get scammed and to lose money, because this platform promotes regulated market which people will love because it's the solution to all problems that we suffer in online business economy.
Will really love to know how easy will it be to get the tokens on the network ? Will there be a fiat purchase system where I can be NAYA with CC?

Other ICO's might provide a purchase option using credit card, but some do not and usually it's to avoid issues with chargeback that's usually associated with credit card payments. Roll Eyes

I agree! Lips sealed  When investing, don't use your credit card, use either crypto &/or your extra disposable fiat funds instead. Cool

Rule of thumb, invest using your own funds and risk only what you can afford to lose as well. Cool

Simply put, what you've just said makes total perfect sense to me too! Cheesy
Activity: 47
We are the only platform to develop Bespoke Software on an assembly line and Blockchain using human-assisted AI that combines building blocks and a marketplace of spot human capacity.
Unlike any other DevShop, any client with an Idea can design Projects using a friendly drag and drop UI.
Artificial intelligence automates everything possible and matches client ideas with suitable code components and development teams. The deep-network of vendors address everything else.

By the way, you didn't mention, but which platform again are you advertising or talking about now? Shocked  
It is amazing how the NAYA token will be used as the core payment system for all products and services within E.ai and is absolutely crucial for the  escrow and staking mechanisms that guarantee project delivery and payout. 😊

will there be any staked tokens?

That's actually a good question you've asked! Wink

I like the idea of staking too, since it brings commitment, purpose for those who are contributing to the ICO and reason for them to support the project's vision to achieve their goals. Cool

Other ICO's might provide a purchase option using credit card, but some do not and usually it's to avoid issues with chargeback that's usually associated with credit card payments. Roll Eyes

I agree! Lips sealed  When investing, don't use your credit card, use either crypto &/or your extra disposable fiat funds instead. Cool

Rule of thumb, invest using your own funds and risk only what you can afford to lose as well. Cool
We are the only platform to develop Bespoke Software on an assembly line and Blockchain using human-assisted AI that combines building blocks and a marketplace of spot human capacity.
Unlike any other DevShop, any client with an Idea can design Projects using a friendly drag and drop UI.
Artificial intelligence automates everything possible and matches client ideas with suitable code components and development teams. The deep-network of vendors address everything else.

Hi there! Shocked Based on what you've just posted, I am curious to ask if you are part of the engineer.ai team? 
Do you have a date for the pre-sale already?

I've been reading through the Thread and there are no dates yet

Please stay tuned for the official announcement! Smiley

Patience is a virtue, I agree. Cheesy

And I'm sure such information will be relayed to all of us in due time! Wink
Activity: 61
It's nice how they built a platform that uses AI, it takes someones idea and builds half of it automatically, and then we find people to make it unique for you without you having to know how to code!

The idea part is the vision, the builder part is the automation.  And I agree, engineer.ai has something special going on by combining them both in their own unique way. Wink

Actually, it's quite an ingenious business model they've come up with. Cool Imagine this, if Steve Jobs were to have this option before? Grin

Activity: 1
Good evening
It'sa great business with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

It's nice how they built a platform that uses AI, it takes someones idea and builds half of it automatically, and then we find people to make it unique for you without you having to know how to code!

The idea part is the vision, the builder part is the automation.  And I agree, engineer.ai has something special going on by combining them both in their own unique way. Wink
Activity: 24
Do you have a private token sale? And why?
copper member
Activity: 224
Apart from trading on exchanges what gives NAYA token value of its own?
Jump to: