Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 36. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The AI helps in doing the work faster and with greater accuracy. It aims towards error free and efficient work.

It enables them to deliver quick service to the customers as it can do all the routine activities.
Activity: 37
The AI helps in doing the work faster and with greater accuracy. It aims towards error free and efficient work.
Activity: 88
the approach the team is taking is first to build a good community and allow them soak the project in before public sales..
making them fully understand the tokens are really going to be valuable.. i see no hurry here for funding

The team turned 2.5M USD in almost 7M USD in just 3 years. Money is not really a problem here i guess

Big if true. Where did you find these number ? Is the source credible ? Cheesy
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
the long wait look like am already having a long hodl on NAYA!!
think of this as a rehearsal to the real HODL. lol
Activity: 114
Hope it will be cost effective for one who is earning low and wants to create an awesome app ?
It's gonna be the cheapest and fastest way to create an app. In the time it could get even cheaper as developers make more building blocks for the bounty.

Interesting! Engineer.Ai is just in time.Where will I able to read and see  more about this project?
Check their tg group and subreddit (r/eaitoken) there are good information there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
the long wait look like am already having a long hodl on NAYA!!
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
It's not too late to try and seek assistance with Engineer.Ai. Through Builder platform you won't worry even if you don't know how to code.
That's exactly the idea. Someone with no coding skills can have its own software, and pay a reasonable price for it

this is already happening now people with no coding skills have good tech startup and see the business operation
Activity: 238
Hope it will be cost effective for one who is earning low and wants to create an awesome app ?
It's gonna be the cheapest and fastest way to create an app. In the time it could get even cheaper as developers make more building blocks for the bounty.

Interesting! Engineer.Ai is just in time.Where will I able to read and see  more about this project?

Have you read the whitepaper??
Best regards
MaZeeCM.
Activity: 98
It's not too late to try and seek assistance with Engineer.Ai. Through Builder platform you won't worry even if you don't know how to code.
That's exactly the idea. Someone with no coding skills can have its own software, and pay a reasonable price for it
Activity: 57

I believe that is   Engineer.Ai's purpose, to build  bespoke software that's accessible for everyone furthermore with their  block chain and AI-powered solution it allows clients and creators to complete their projects with a higher success rate, more cost-effectively, and with shorter
production timeliness than the current consultation and iteration model.
Activity: 98
how flexible will payment be on the platform to enable easy shift for consumers ?

have seen they will accept BTC, ETH and Fiat.. also i believe they will have a mini exchange attached to the platform to enable easy conversion of each currency to NAYA

For that quick crypto-Fiat conversion yes. Perhaps they will announce the name of the pertner later as the project develops. It's not the most important thing as of now

You are right. Now what we need are the token sale information
Activity: 91
the approach the team is taking is first to build a good community and allow them soak the project in before public sales..
making them fully understand the tokens are really going to be valuable.. i see no hurry here for funding

The team turned 2.5M USD in almost 7M USD in just 3 years. Money is not really a problem here i guess
Activity: 91
how flexible will payment be on the platform to enable easy shift for consumers ?

have seen they will accept BTC, ETH and Fiat.. also i believe they will have a mini exchange attached to the platform to enable easy conversion of each currency to NAYA

For that quick crypto-Fiat conversion yes. Perhaps they will announce the name of the pertner later as the project develops. It's not the most important thing as of now
Activity: 61

Activity: 67
the market focus for this project is not all the giant right ? but i guess the little once who need a standard software package that can compete with those Giant..

the focus is the small and medium businesses that rather doesn't build their own developer team and would work with build on demand company like Engineer.ai
Or a new app idea can be realized with the platform. This opens new possibilities for the app space tp develop.

I wish this platform existed earlier so I could develop my app idea. I don't know how to code so I couldn't do anything about it.

Activity: 94

This sounds pretty neat. For now they only accept cc + fiat though.
I think the fiat option is essential now since people still don't know how to get tokens and don't wanna get involved with exchanges. The team will push to make the payment less of a hassle to provide ease of use.
Activity: 125
Activity: 108

This sounds pretty neat. For now they only accept cc + fiat though.
Activity: 37
No one can beat how e.ai builds your personalised softwares. All the advantages you can find here in builders platform.

I agree to that, the platform has a user friendly UI and the human assisted AI works so well. Nothing to ask for .
Activity: 44
No one can beat how e.ai builds your personalised softwares. All the advantages you can find here in builders platform.
Pages:
Jump to: