Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 33. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
this coin as very good features and i want more information about the coin when can i get it ?

We'll get it once it's available. But for the meantime, we can play around with Builder platform first.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
The AI helps in doing the work faster and with greater accuracy. It aims towards error free and efficient work.

It enables them to deliver quick service to the customers as it can do all the routine activities.

One thing people look for is quick delivery, if engineer.ai can offer that they'll sure lots of interesting parties.
In one of the articles they shared over their twitter it says that they are 3 times faster than the competitors.

https://www.expresscomputer.in/artificial-intelligence-ai/human-assisted-ai-for-new-generation-businesses/29350/
Activity: 121
I like the idea of using Smart Contracts to manage escrow payments, we can ensure that clients’ funds are protected and they are therefore ensured successful delivery of the project.
The idea will give the customer some sort of confidence knowing the developers will not be paid if the job done is not up to there satisfaction.
Activity: 121
So now news about the sale yet ? I'm a little surprised, consider all the bounty programs been running for a while. Also i heard that EAI team will attend WebSummit event. Will you guys live stream your speech there ?
The sale details will be announced soon. Please stay tuned with us.
Regarding the Web Summit, the core team will be attending this event in the next few weeks, we'll keep our community members updated with latest info.  Be sure to follow our Twitter and other social accounts to be the first to know.

It's not that hard to set up a live stream for the speech only. Would be great for many of us to watch the team live  Cheesy
Nice idea for setting up a live stream would love to hear the CEO speak.
Activity: 238
someone asked me why should he invest in Crypto? i said to him do not invest in any coin that has no product.. engineer.ai has a product already i guess ?
That is true, engineer.ai been up and running few years ago and continue to grow and now they're putting the platform into blockchain.

The company has been up and running for almost 5years now. I have no doubt the project is I good hands and it will be a good investment.

Well , The company started in 2012, first of their products started in 2013 the platforms launched in 2015 and the Builder final version launched in 2017.
Activity: 37
Their engineers and Ai joined forces to create or develop the clients' demand for software.

That's one of the goal, and adding to that they've made software development accessible to everyone even to those who has zero coding knowledge.
The use of AI and developers is going to help make the process of software development faster.

Very true that is one main goal of the project that i'd really admired of.
Activity: 44
So now news about the sale yet ? I'm a little surprised, consider all the bounty programs been running for a while. Also i heard that EAI team will attend WebSummit event. Will you guys live stream your speech there ?
Regarding the Web Summit, the core team will be attending this event in the next few weeks, we'll keep our community members updated with latest info.  Be sure to follow our Twitter and other social accounts to be the first to know.

It's not that hard to set up a live stream for the speech only. Would be great for many of us to watch the team live  Cheesy

I agree with you, everyone would be happy if they'll see the core teams live in action.
Activity: 88

Activity: 159
someone asked me why should he invest in Crypto? i said to him do not invest in any coin that has no product.. engineer.ai has a product already i guess ?

That is true, engineer.ai been up and running few years ago and continue to grow and now they're putting the platform into blockchain.
[/qu
The company has been up and running for almost 5years now. I have no doubt the project is I good hands and it will be a good investment.
this coin as very good features and i want more information about the coin when can i get it ?
Please check out the whitepaper: https://token-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf and one pager: https://token-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_one_pager.pdf as well as visit the website: https://token.engineer.ai/
If you have any further question please feel free to ask in the Engineer.ai official group: https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
Their engineers and Ai joined forces to create or develop the clients' demand for software.

That's one of the goal, and adding to that they've made software development accessible to everyone even to those who has zero coding knowledge.
The use of AI and developers is going to help make the process of software development faster.
Patience is a virtue they say, I suppose they're hoping for the market to get better before they launch their ICO.

We are finalising things . Once we get enough of what we want, we will launch the token sale . However, all people who are waiting for the token sale are invited to register fot pre-sale right here : PRE-SALE SUBSCRIPTION to get subscribed .
I guess they are taking there time so things will go smoothly not like other project that will rush in and rush out.
the long wait look like am already having a long hodl on NAYA!!
think of this as a rehearsal to the real HODL. lol
hahahaha  the anticipation and the wait for the sale of the token is killing me.
Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?
it will stakes through the smart contracts for the payments. and since more customers will join and want to use NAYA for the Discount, the value of it will grow and we will not have to worry about market volatility
That is a very good question I hope the market volatility wont affect the cost of software development since payment will be made with NAYA Tokens.
Hope it will be cost effective for one who is earning low and wants to create an awesome app ?
What do you mean? What questions is that?
One of the goals of engineer.ai is to make sure you develop your software at a very reduce price compare to other vendor.

Engineer.ai  already tried and tested before they integrated to Blockchain. What more now? Wink

ICO date i guess, can't wait anymore Cry
It gonna be soon, the team is working diligently to deliver. Please be patient.

Patience is a virtue they say, I suppose they're hoping for the market to get better before they launch their ICO.

Probably.. A strong market means higher chances to reach the hardcap in no time

Well, I'm optimistic we would see green before the year runs so hopefully sales might still start this year.

Well it has to be this year. They can't just run all these promotions, hype us up and left us hanging Cheesy
I believe your ICO will be a success, because their business is already an existing one, unlike other ICO projects out there that's selling their vision without a finished product yet.👍
You are right they have been in the business and they where successful so with there experience the project will definitely succeed.

Activity: 52
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Activity: 108

Engineer.ai  already tried and tested before they integrated to Blockchain. What more now? Wink

ICO date i guess, can't wait anymore Cry
It gonna be soon, the team is working diligently to deliver. Please be patient.

Probably.. A strong market means higher chances to reach the hardcap in no time

Well, I'm optimistic we would see green before the year runs so hopefully sales might still start this year.

Well it has to be this year. They can't just run all these promotions, hype us up and left us hanging Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: