Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 38. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Hope it will be cost effective for one who is earning low and wants to create an awesome app ?
Activity: 238
I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

I am planning to create my own apps as well, could you please share to me how'd you do that.

I agree, we are all eager to create our own app, can you link us on how to do it?
[

Visit and register on https://www.engineer.ai/ .it is easy to understand.

Best regards,
MaZeeCM
Activity: 49
I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

I am planning to create my own apps as well, could you please share to me how'd you do that.

I agree, we are all eager to create our own app, can you link us on how to do it?
Patience is a virtue they say, I suppose they're hoping for the market to get better before they launch their ICO.

We are finalising things . Once we get enough of what we want, we will launch the token sale . However, all people who are waiting for the token sale are invited to register fot pre-sale right here : PRE-SALE SUBSCRIPTION to get subscribed .
Activity: 182
someone asked me why should he invest in Crypto? i said to him do not invest in any coin that has no product.. engineer.ai has a product already i guess ?

That is true, engineer.ai been up and running few years ago and continue to grow and now they're putting the platform into blockchain.

Engineer.ai  already tried and tested before they integrated to Blockchain. What more now? Wink

ICO date i guess, can't wait anymore Cry
It gonna be soon, the team is working diligently to deliver. Please be patient.

Patience is a virtue they say, I suppose they're hoping for the market to get better before they launch their ICO.
someone asked me why should he invest in Crypto? i said to him do not invest in any coin that has no product.. engineer.ai has a product already i guess ?

That is true, engineer.ai been up and running few years ago and continue to grow and now they're putting the platform into blockchain.

Engineer.ai  already tried and tested before they integrated to Blockchain. What more now? Wink

It gonna be soon, the team is working diligently to deliver. Please be patient.
Activity: 52
it still looking if business really need an AI system that can be more value to operation and still at a better cost ?
AI along with ML will definitely help to filter out the reusable components which help the customer to get the product at less cost.

I heard that they have potential to offer price ~2 times cheaper, is that correct ?

Not sure where you heard this from. They make bespoke software, so the price will be different depend on each project.

Make sure to double check the information so that you won't get misinformed.

People who don't believe in this project will try to confuse us, so be careful and make sure to check the information given to us.

In every good project there's always FUD surrounding it, most whenever I come cross such FUD it only increase my curiosity 
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

Activity: 159
it still looking if business really need an AI system that can be more value to operation and still at a better cost ?
AI along with ML will definitely help to filter out the reusable components which help the customer to get the product at less cost.

I heard that they have potential to offer price ~2 times cheaper, is that correct ?

Not sure where you heard this from. They make bespoke software, so the price will be different depend on each project.

Make sure to double check the information so that you won't get misinformed.

People who don't believe in this project will try to confuse us, so be careful and make sure to check the information given to us.
Activity: 129
Engineer.ai looking at the possibilities of regulation in the future, will they be as transparent as needed

Why will they not be transparent? Huh Roll Eyes

So far they've been transparent in all their deals, I don't see any resonn for doubt and i don't expect them to stop now

The thought of even suggesting that any company might not be transparent, even if the company has put forth all efforts to be transparent, is really something that's uncalled for to even be mentioned or asked in the first place. Roll Eyes

Can we agree that this type of questions are just simply fud?  Roll Eyes

lol, I guess you can say so trying to scare weak minds

And people who are easily beguiled.
Activity: 49
Hi ! Is there other version of the WP available in Japanese ?

Yes, they have a japanese Whitepaper that is in their japanes-translated Website.  Smiley
https://token.engineer.ai/jp/
Activity: 134
Do one pay an extra fee for maintenance of a project developed by engineer.ai

I think they will because there are gonna be necessary updates and maintenance of the project, also the cloud services.

If some changes will be made, extra fee will I guess apply.

Activity: 168

Activity: 14

Activity: 37
when one develop a software with your platform is there a kind of badge added to the software showing it was create by the builder ?

Good question but as far as I believed they're not going to do that and if ever they did that would be great.
when one develop a software with your platform is there a kind of badge added to the software showing it was created by the builder?

we ensure focus on client privacy is a priority

Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
when one develop a software with your platform is there a kind of badge added to the software showing it was create by the builder ?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
Engineer.ai, Offering AI-powered Bespoke Software Development Solutions
https://icoshrimp.com/engineer-ai-offering-ai-powered-bespoke-software-development-solutions/
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Do one pay an extra fee for maintenance of a project developed by engineer.ai
And the payment should be made with the Naya tokens?

I think they will because there are gonna be necessary updates and maintenance of the project, also the cloud services.
Pages:
Jump to: