Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 37. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
the approach the team is taking is first to build a good community and allow them soak the project in before public sales..
making them fully understand the tokens are really going to be valuable.. i see no hurry here for funding
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
how flexible will payment be on the platform to enable easy shift for consumers ?

have seen they will accept BTC, ETH and Fiat.. also i believe they will have a mini exchange attached to the platform to enable easy conversion of each currency to NAYA
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
how flexible will payment be on the platform to enable easy shift for consumers ?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
With the ETH hard fork, will there be any changes on the Naya token as well?

Good question. I guess all the erc20 tokens will benefit the same things as eth will..
Activity: 98
Hope it will be cost effective for one who is earning low and wants to create an awesome app ?
What do you mean? What questions is that?
Activity: 91
With the ETH hard fork, will there be any changes on the Naya token as well?
Activity: 91
someone asked me why should he invest in Crypto? i said to him do not invest in any coin that has no product.. engineer.ai has a product already i guess ?

That is true, engineer.ai been up and running few years ago and continue to grow and now they're putting the platform into blockchain.

Engineer.ai  already tried and tested before they integrated to Blockchain. What more now? Wink

ICO date i guess, can't wait anymore Cry
It gonna be soon, the team is working diligently to deliver. Please be patient.

Patience is a virtue they say, I suppose they're hoping for the market to get better before they launch their ICO.

Probably.. A strong market means higher chances to reach the hardcap in no time
Activity: 50
someone asked me why should he invest in Crypto? i said to him do not invest in any coin that has no product.. engineer.ai has a product already i guess ?

That is true, engineer.ai been up and running few years ago and continue to grow and now they're putting the platform into blockchain.

What is the purpose of  adding blockchain to this project knowing that it is a established company already.

One of the obvious advantages of engineer.ai is to help tackle the trust issue between clients and creator.
copper member
Activity: 224

Engineer.ai  already tried and tested before they integrated to Blockchain. What more now? Wink

The team is working on it. Stay tuned

Best regards
MazeeCM

Will do, thanks for your reassuring words Smiley
Activity: 238

The team is working on it. Stay tuned

Best regards
MazeeCM
Activity: 47
How would Engineer.Ai ensure that they  will become the ecosystem for a new approach to software development?

I think because businesses of any size will be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures. futhermore ,outsourcing development will be made easier, more accessible,cheaper, and simpler to maintain, and becomes a viable option for more and more businesses with digital requirements.

Perfectly said, i couldn't agree more to that. There is nothing as good as e.ai in terms of software development.
Activity: 37

What is the purpose of  adding blockchain to this project knowing that it is a established company already.

Nothing but increased transparency, efficiency and security.and of course for innovations and adoptation to the crypto space

Increased transparency and efficiency created by blockchain and artificial intelligence will establish a new standard for trust and delivery in the bespoke software industry and capture the market of SMB’s that have been failed by the current process of outsourced software development.
How would Engineer.Ai ensure that they  will become the ecosystem for a new approach to software development?

Businesses of any size will be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures. Delivery stakeholders will receive clearly defined project briefs and development plans at the atomic unit. AI and machine learning will optimize production and maintain functionality at a lower cost and without the need for a full-time development team. This creates a lower barrier to entry for the large and growing market of non-coders that have software requirements. Outsourcing development will be made easier, more acces-sible, cheaper, and simpler to maintain, and becomes a viable option for more and more businesses with digital requirements.
Activity: 57

I think because businesses of any size will be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures. futhermore ,outsourcing development will be made easier, more accessible,cheaper, and simpler to maintain, and becomes a viable option for more and more businesses with digital requirements.
Activity: 57

Activity: 67
can NAYA easily move to another network if the ethereum network becomes not so appropriate for its demands

Not sure how you mean by "not so appropriate", can you further clarify.
As you may already have read, NAYA tokens are ERC20 based.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
can NAYA easily move to another network if the ethereum network becomes not so appropriate for its demands
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

It gonna be soon, the team is working diligently to deliver. Please be patient.

Patience is a virtue they say, I suppose they're hoping for the market to get better before they launch their ICO.

am really waiting on the sales of the coin, so one can HODL some
Pages:
Jump to: