Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 34. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
someone asked me why should he invest in Crypto? i said to him do not invest in any coin that has no product.. engineer.ai has a product already i guess ?

That is true, engineer.ai been up and running few years ago and continue to grow and now they're putting the platform into blockchain.

Engineer.ai  already tried and tested before they integrated to Blockchain. What more now? Wink

ICO date i guess, can't wait anymore Cry
It gonna be soon, the team is working diligently to deliver. Please be patient.

Patience is a virtue they say, I suppose they're hoping for the market to get better before they launch their ICO.

Probably.. A strong market means higher chances to reach the hardcap in no time

Well, I'm optimistic we would see green before the year runs so hopefully sales might still start this year.
Activity: 56
The AI helps in doing the work faster and with greater accuracy. It aims towards error free and efficient work.

It enables them to deliver quick service to the customers as it can do all the routine activities.

One thing people look for is quick delivery, if engineer.ai can offer that they'll sure lots of interesting parties.
Activity: 182
I just curious ,what is the driving growth in the outsourcing of Bespoke Software?

In my perception  most of the company is too small or not appropriately staffed to create the project so they rely on outsourced development.

Yeah which most times incur extra cost with an outsourced team which engineer.ai offers one will spend less and get a better service in the process.
Activity: 52
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

Hey buddy, I'll suggest you visit their telegram group for a quicker response as they've a 24 hours admin band that's always active.
https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?
it will stakes through the smart contracts for the payments. and since more customers will join and want to use NAYA for the Discount, the value of it will grow and we will not have to worry about market volatility

Not.... That's optimistic to say the least lol. I'm sure they have plan for it somehow though.
I want to see how they are going to deal with the volatility as well. The tokens could lose value till developers get paid, that's a problem.

This is a very thoughtful question, i'd appreciated a response to this.
Activity: 238
I just curious ,what is the driving growth in the outsourcing of Bespoke Software?

You get more experienced hands working on your software

Activity: 78
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.
is there any guide of how to use it? do you have your app delivered yet?

I would like to ask the same question.I also want to know how it is being maintained.

Well the Builder platform itself is already live. You can check that out in their site. The price ranges from 3k~80k USD.
Activity: 132

In my perception  most of the company is too small or not appropriately staffed to create the project so they rely on outsourced development.
It's also expensive to build a development team and maintain. Also need to have a level of understanding of the field.
Activity: 94
Since NAYA will be mainly used in the platform as payment, do you guys have any measures to deal with market volatility ?
it will stakes through the smart contracts for the payments. and since more customers will join and want to use NAYA for the Discount, the value of it will grow and we will not have to worry about market volatility

Not.... That's optimistic to say the least lol. I'm sure they have plan for it somehow though.
I want to see how they are going to deal with the volatility as well. The tokens could lose value till developers get paid, that's a problem.
Activity: 47
How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
I agree! The project does not limit the types of payments used in the platform to make Engineer.ai receive more community support. Customers do not have to pay a fee to transfer their currency to NAYA for payment. The fact that customers use NAYA to pay a discount is one of the noteworthy special offers. This is an interesting proposition!

One thing that's certain from all this is that NAYA token will have a good value of it's own.

Lol based on what ? Marker is so volatile right now, you can never be certain on anything. Even the big bad BTC/ETH is not doing that well tbh. From my point of view, if NAYA is not certainly to have immediate good price in its release, but once the platform becomes more and more popular, and we see more adoption of it, then the price of token will increase.

Hhmm you have a point there, but naya is different it has their own use cases.

we can never be sure. eth itself is facing problems and NAYA token will be an utility token on ETH blockchain. on the othere side Engineer.ai have already a full working product, delivering developments. and thanks to the blockchain technology they are aiming to further improve the environment. their goal is to be the standard, and seems they can manage to be
Activity: 37

That is so true, as long that people keep using Naya tokens , no worries about the volatility.
Activity: 61

Activity: 57
Activity: 238
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

I would like to ask the same question.I also want to know how it is being maintained.

Hi. Please visit and register on https://builder.engineer.ai/. It is very easy to do.
Activity: 57
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/

Meh, i'm sure most are already aware of it being live and all already. Just that the current version doesn't accept crypto payment ( yet hopefully), and i'm sure most of us who came from the sale wanted to pay in crypto. Small details only though.

Yes of course. Aside from crypto has very low transaction fees, purchases are not taxed.
a couple of days ago was made a huge movement of bitcoin/millions of dollars, and the fee of that was only 0.1$. through the banks it would have been impossible. for not talking about the times of the transactions through traditional banks, an eternity. with blockchain it was easy, and we all could see it

Yep. Payment is a simple, yet concerning problem with many project nowadays. I can totally see blockchain technology taking over the market once the mass adopt the solution.

I agree with you blockchain also offers the possibility of affordable and effective cross-border payments.
Activity: 67

Activity: 94

The project really aims to resolve the current issues in the traditional outsourcing model of development.
they have been their researches on the market. have understood what it needs and are facing the improvements. and seems they have found the solutions as well
Activity: 54
How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
I agree! The project does not limit the types of payments used in the platform to make Engineer.ai receive more community support. Customers do not have to pay a fee to transfer their currency to NAYA for payment. The fact that customers use NAYA to pay a discount is one of the noteworthy special offers. This is an interesting proposition!

One thing that's certain from all this is that NAYA token will have a good value of it's own.

Lol based on what ? Marker is so volatile right now, you can never be certain on anything. Even the big bad BTC/ETH is not doing that well tbh. From my point of view, if NAYA is not certainly to have immediate good price in its release, but once the platform becomes more and more popular, and we see more adoption of it, then the price of token will increase.
we can never be sure. eth itself is facing problems and NAYA token will be an utility token on ETH blockchain. on the othere side Engineer.ai have already a full working product, delivering developments. and thanks to the blockchain technology they are aiming to further improve the environment. their goal is to be the standard, and seems they can manage to be
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet

I think the token sale is gonna start in Q4. They seem to get attention and it is because of their background in my opinion. People trust a team with a background in tech industry and past successes more.

True, I think their ongoing bounty also helped as well.
is the bounty still ongoing? can we still join?
Pages:
Jump to: