Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 47. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
What will happen to the money in the escrow wallet when the client decide to cancel their development ? Will it go back to the client pocket, or will it go the developer?

The payment method is arranged before the project start, so I'm guessing the developer will be paid the amount pre-discussed until that point.

Nope. The fee will be paid in stage. After each stage of development is done, the money will be transferred from the escrow wallet to the devs wallet
Activity: 125
what is the long term expectation of engineer.ai!! looking at 10yr what are your projections ?

They explain their market predictions in the whitepaper and if you look at the subreddit there is an article about the future of apps and their use.
Activity: 94
What will happen to the money in the escrow wallet when the client decide to cancel their development ? Will it go back to the client pocket, or will it go the developer?

The payment method is arranged before the project start, so I'm guessing the developer will be paid the amount pre-discussed until that point.
Activity: 13
I believe your ICO will be a success, because their business is already an existing one, unlike other ICO projects out there that's selling their vision without a finished product yet.👍

True in deed, people will surely put their trust to this project when ico comes,because they've already done so many successfull projects before.
Activity: 44
I believe your ICO will be a success, because their business is already an existing one, unlike other ICO projects out there that's selling their vision without a finished product yet.👍
Activity: 37
Will artificial Intelligence software agents replace sales and marketing by building up internal keyword/category databases that determine marketing strategies?
As far as I'm concerned, there will be a lot of rooms for improvement by implementing AI, machine learning technology. It will help to catch up with the makerting trends as well.
When you talk to AI I can't help but think about Skynet  Grin Grin

When that moment happens that we could talk to an AI, I guess it's the end o humanity. Smiley
Activity: 47
what is the long term expectation of engineer.ai!! looking at 10yr what are your projections ?

I project a minimum of 50 years and if they've pass that 50years, i think they would go all the way to infinity.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
Activity: 80
Engineer.ai looking at the possibilities of regulation in the future, will they be as transparent as needed
Activity: 238

Hi. Please elaborate your question.

Payment will be held back if the developer doesn't reach the given milestone.

Best regards,
MaZeeCM
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet
i am waiting for the TGE to join as well. but i think the team has no hurry since they have already a full working product

They still have work to do on the platform I think. I'm not sure if they already released the cloudops and builder care.

CloudOps is live already. Check out their main website https://www.cloudops.ai/
Activity: 56
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Have you registered your self on the platform ?

Me, I've registered already! Cool

Count me in, done with the registration too. Grin
Any feedback on the platform? 🤔

Has anyone recieved an email after registering?

I did, after ~half a day. Check your spam box too, maybe they got stuck there

Ah! I'll do that thanks for the feedback.
Activity: 114
Will artificial Intelligence software agents replace sales and marketing by building up internal keyword/category databases that determine marketing strategies?

I don't understand if that question is about the project or general but it's interesting. AI in Engineer.ai is about increasing user experience and adding precision to the process but in general, AI is used on YouTube, for example, to suggest you more videos that can get your attention and so on.
Activity: 132
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet
i am waiting for the TGE to join as well. but i think the team has no hurry since they have already a full working product

They still have work to do on the platform I think. I'm not sure if they already released the cloudops and builder care.
Activity: 22
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

I did, after ~half a day. Check your spam box too, maybe they got stuck there
Activity: 56

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Activity: 182

If the fault is from the developer then the client will get back his money from the escrow and the developer will lose his funds as well.
Activity: 108
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow

By applying blockchain technology and AI to their existing model of outsourced software development,
Engineer.ai (E.ai) have created an ecosystem that removes development from the ‘black box’ and puts it onto an assembly line.
What is this black box you are referring to?

in a case of black box they only look for input and output, forgetting the internal structure of the software
Activity: 80
my Argument is still based on will there be at some point where An AI will fully operate a network with predicting man need as required ?
Pages:
Jump to: