Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 45. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token
probably that is a decision by the team to leave the possibility to everyone to join the Builder and order what they need/want to
Activity: 159
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet
i am waiting for the TGE to join as well. but i think the team has no hurry since they have already a full working product
They are putting every one there toes cause they know we all waiting for the TGE.
Engineer.AI is smart for using blockchain to prove the authenticity of their projects.
Blockchain will help engineer.ai solve the problem of trust and security expected by customers.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I am wondering what else Engineer.AI could  do in the next 10 years.Will they be changing or adding other business concepts.

That could be the case. The CEO of Engineer.ai, Sachin Dev Duggal, is a man with vision. He realized the importance of cloud services at its first steps and built a company around it and became successful. Now he is doing it again with the AI and blockchain. You can see a pattern here.
Activity: 134
will the market see a recovery this year will there be a bull run, are will going to see a major increase in growth of the market.. will that help improve funding of project

The way I see it 2018 Bull run is imminent . I still have high hopes for the market growth this year and I just hope there is a bull run in Q4.

We are all hoping for that to happen. Grin
momentary i don't really know how AI can fully replace Humans they assist to make process better, but fully replacing Human that will not occur soon!
i think the addiction of man makes the learning process better and improve the quality of decision.. Neural network developments have different ways of machine learning!! i wonder how man can fully be taken a way from the input of data to the AI system!!

The Engineer.ai human assisted seems achievable!! but as i have read you already performing well in the market 
The idea of the AI is not to replace human but it is to help make the process of  software development much better
well. in this context, there are two types of humans. one is the customer that does not so much about tech and that other stuff. the other human is the developer that knows all the tech part, but he/she hardly understands what the clients want (mostly because the client does not know how to explain it). and it is here that the AI fits perfectly but understanding what we want and telling to the developer exactly what to do
being that said, AI of engineer.ai adds something more to the context. AI makes it cheaper for the client and easier for the developer, searching for code already been developed by others, and telling the developers to create only the new one and integrate it. this makes it even faster for everyone my saving money and time. practically the next technological revolution  Grin
Activity: 49
momentary i don't really know how AI can fully replace Humans they assist to make process better, but fully replacing Human that will not occur soon!
i think the addiction of man makes the learning process better and improve the quality of decision.. Neural network developments have different ways of machine learning!! i wonder how man can fully be taken a way from the input of data to the AI system!!

The Engineer.ai human assisted seems achievable!! but as i have read you already performing well in the market 
The idea of the AI is not to replace human but it is to help make the process of  software development much better
well. in this context there are two types of humans. one is the customer that does not so much about tech and those other stuff. the other human is the developer that knows all the tech part, but he/she hardly understands what the clients wants (mostly because the client does not know how to explain it). and it is here that the AI fits perfectly but understanding what we want and telling to the developer exactly what to do
Activity: 238
Will artificial Intelligence software agents replace sales and marketing by building up internal keyword/category databases that determine marketing strategies?
As far as I'm concerned, there will be a lot of rooms for improvement by implementing AI, machine learning technology. It will help to catch up with the makerting trends as well.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
what is the long term expectation of engineer.ai!! looking at 10yr what are your projections ?

I project a minimum of 50 years and if they've pass that 50years, i think they would go all the way to infinity.
I expect the project to have created thousand of bespoke software for business.

10 year is a very large time. and 50 year is just too much. the internet and information technology itself is not 50 year old. all worlds famous companies and startup are less then 50 years. including Microsoft. so we can't say anything about 50 years..
I think if they work properly in 1, 2 years. and lots of developers adopt them in their development. then it would be a great achievement for them.
Activity: 61
Will artificial Intelligence software agents replace sales and marketing by building up internal keyword/category databases that determine marketing strategies?
cool so developing a software through engineer.ai will be more cheaper than other vendor right?

They claim that with the Builder it's only the 1/3 of the cost of other vendors.

where did you read that ? so you mean this low balls the price for development
I think use of cloudops,AI technology and blockchain will help in making it cheaper than other vendor
i think that i have not understood yet how the cloudops works. if someone can explain me please. p.s. the only ops i know is Black Ops...  Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 67
will the market see a recovery this year will there be a bull run, are will going to see a major increase in growth of the market.. will that help improve funding of project

The way I see it 2018 Bull run is imminent . I still have high hopes for the market growth this year and I just hope there is a bull run in Q4.
Activity: 1
Greetings  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
As far as I'm concerned, there will be a lot of rooms for improvement by implementing AI, machine learning technology. It will help to catch up with the makerting trends as well.
When you talk to AI I can't help but think about Skynet  Grin Grin

When that moment happens that we could talk to an AI, I guess it's the end o humanity. Smiley
AI will really help make the process of doing things faster it will be fascinating to be able to talk to an AI.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
Activity: 14

By applying blockchain technology and AI to their existing model of outsourced software development,
Engineer.ai (E.ai) have created an ecosystem that removes development from the ‘black box’ and puts it onto an assembly line.
Activity: 47
Will follow your idea, at start looks promising, lets wait and see I follow this plan well and the team works very well and I believe they will realize their projects. a successful token will be sold. world will have a good system Very good ICO! Excellent project and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!

I think they proved their capability with the company they run and the product they put out. Their Builder is already in use in India, they had good success with it.

I agree with you on that, e.ai been running the business for several years and they have already showed lots of success in all of their projects.
Activity: 49

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology

Yes. Many use blockchain just as a way to raise fund, while EAI clearly utilize it to the best potential
well, the possibility to raise funds ia a good thing that allows to small startups that have brilliant ideas to make them real and still have the control of their project. on the other hand, Engineer.ai have a full work product already, they are just bringing it to the next level and creating a new standard of how this should be done. the blockchain technology and the AI collaborating should and will be the future
Activity: 37

AI helps make the creation process much easier. It essentially takes the load from you and the developers by suggesting features that could be beneficial to the app, also make the process more precise.

Yes that's true, that is one reason why they created the human assisted AI on their platform.
what is the long term expectation of engineer.ai!! looking at 10yr what are your projections ?

I project a minimum of 50 years and if they've pass that 50years, i think they would go all the way to infinity.
I expect the project to have created thousand of bespoke software for business.
Pages:
Jump to: