Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 43. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
The future updates on the software will be paid when the upgrade occurs or they are included on the first payment of the software release?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Just wait for sure they will have an application for their clients, the most important thing at the moment is to just follow the development so that it is clearer
Like what? Anything you can think of?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
let me to be too excited yet about the project to i start getting involve with NAYA token!! how can one support if not with such contribution
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.

I don't agree, i think that having a mobile app is a great step they're making since people nowadays are always on their mobile phones and it will also be easy for them access it anywhere they go.

Having a mobile app is very convenient.If a mobile is  well-designed it  can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers.

I think a mobile app will be good so you can easy access the Builder at anytime

In my opinion, since i'm going to be one of the clients, i'd much prefer them having an app since i always have my phone by my side and i'm usually on it since i always use it to communicate, play and other stuff.

They definitely will have an app they offer this service to clients they should have one for themselves
Just wait for sure they will have an application for their clients, the most important thing at the moment is to just follow the development so that it is clearer
Activity: 238
I think that Blockchain technology is being used here in smart contracts. Payments would be escrowed and in tokens so there will be a use for the tokens although in my opinion once they want to get profit and convert it to usd there would be no use for them to hold the token again.
The use of blockchain will be confidence in there customer and make sure developers are only paid when a customer is satisfy.

Absolutely

Best regards,
MazeeCM
Activity: 121
I think that Blockchain technology is being used here in smart contracts. Payments would be escrowed and in tokens so there will be a use for the tokens although in my opinion once they want to get profit and convert it to usd there would be no use for them to hold the token again.
The use of blockchain will be confidence in there customer and make sure developers are only paid when a customer is satisfy.
Activity: 121
Engineer.ai looking at the possibilities of regulation in the future, will they be as transparent as needed
Adding blockchain to there business has given them enough transparency
Activity: 182

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.

I don't agree, i think that having a mobile app is a great step they're making since people nowadays are always on their mobile phones and it will also be easy for them access it anywhere they go.

Having a mobile app is very convenient.If a mobile is  well-designed it  can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers.

In my opinion, since i'm going to be one of the clients, i'd much prefer them having an app since i always have my phone by my side and i'm usually on it since i always use it to communicate, play and other stuff.

They definitely will have an app they offer this service to clients they should have one for themselves
Activity: 48

Activity: 43
Want list token and make airdrop?  https://ecex.exchange/
They have made it easy for client to bring there idea to reality through builder

i agree, since some people doesn't know how to code to make an app, builder will be there to help them all.
Activity: 55
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Any chance of the team holding an AMA in a near future?

I know what you're gonna ask first. Grin

I think all of us have the same question in mind.

Should we start a poll of questions perhaps?  Grin

I think we should since people are very curious about every bit of this project  Smiley

Any suggestions as to where will be best to hold an AMA?
Activity: 54
I think this is one of very interesting project when I read their roadmap, good luck and  hope team can reach the target, good luck.

I agree with you buddy, their roadmap is well detailed and feasible.

I agree! Cheesy Everything's detailed and feasible. Cheesy

The only thing that's missing really is the ICO TGE sale info and details. Roll Eyes

i agree, i hope they give out details soon i'm very eager to buy naya tokens. Grin
Activity: 49
Any chance of the team holding an AMA in a near future?

I know what you're gonna ask first. Grin

I think all of us have the same question in mind.

Should we start a poll of questions perhaps?  Grin

I think we should since people are very curious about every bit of this project  Smiley
Activity: 52
What are the mode of payments?

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.

Wow they're accepting credit cards now, that is a very convenient way to pay since people nowadays use more cc than having their own cash on hand.

Don't fall for that lol. No official info for the sale yet.

Can misinformation reported o_O? Although i would like to know some more details about the sale. At least tell us what currency/coin NAYA will be pegged to

But i think it was said in the TG channel that they will be accepting credit cards.

Currently engineer.ai platform is accepting credit cards after ICO is concluded I believe we'll be updated the next mode of payment for transactions.
Activity: 49
What are the mode of payments?

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.

Wow they're accepting credit cards now, that is a very convenient way to pay since people nowadays use more cc than having their own cash on hand.

Don't fall for that lol. No official info for the sale yet.

Can misinformation reported o_O? Although i would like to know some more details about the sale. At least tell us what currency/coin NAYA will be pegged to

But i think it was said in the TG channel that they will be accepting credit cards.
Activity: 50
I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

so you have actually used the platform, what did you try to develop?
The builder is very nice I just checked it out it really makes developing software interesting and easy with the help of the AI.

Yes. I watched the video on how Builder works. It is very easy to understand. No need to worry if you feel like not techy. Builder will rescue you.
All you need it just an idea developing the software is not a problem with Engineer.ai

How about those who has no idea and knows nothing about software or those aren't techy, would Engineer.AI provide ahelp to those?

Yes of course, the builder is equiped with thousands of templates that would suits your imaginations and they have a human assisted AI that would surely do some magic to your project. Don't forget their 26000 high end developers.

They sure have a lot of hands on deck.
Activity: 24
I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

so you have actually used the platform, what did you try to develop?
The builder is very nice I just checked it out it really makes developing software interesting and easy with the help of the AI.

Yes. I watched the video on how Builder works. It is very easy to understand. No need to worry if you feel like not techy. Builder will rescue you.
All you need it just an idea developing the software is not a problem with Engineer.ai

How about those who has no idea and knows nothing about software or those aren't techy, would Engineer.AI provide ahelp to those?

Yes of course, the builder is equiped with thousands of templates that would suits your imaginations and they have a human assisted AI that would surely do some magic to your project. Don't forget their 26000 high end developers.

Wow so in these case we could build our ideas into a softwares without any hassles. Nice
I myself have not even understood how to work from cloudops,
so please explain who knows about the work of cloudops,
Hopefully you can respond quickly and don't have to wait

CloudOps is nothing but an aid in optimisation of operation. In CloudOps, our AI re-packages how the capacity is purchased and in the case of Builder our AI writes out common code, automatically finds the right people from our tens of thousands of developers, designers and product managers for your idea. CloudOps helps in operations on a synchronised basis to maximise the resource usage .
Before start reading about the project I will ask few basic questions like what is minimum amount of contribution for pre-sale ? I didn't see it mentioned nowhere at first glance and what is total cap set as hard cap because what can I see is initial coin offering is $20 million, seed round $3 million and pre-sale is $17 million. Is the hard cap $20 million or $40 million ? this part is bit confusing.

Hello. Thanks for your interest. The information about minimum contribution is not yet available. It is same with the information regarding the soft and hard cap. All those information will be released soon. Please stay tuned. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: