Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 48. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.
how do you pay for the services now on the builder?

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Have you registered your self on the platform ?

Me, I've registered already! Cool

Count me in, done with the registration too. Grin
Any feedback on the platform? 🤔
Will artificial Intelligence software agents replace sales and marketing by building up internal keyword/category databases that determine marketing strategies?
As far as I'm concerned, there will be a lot of rooms for improvement by implementing AI, machine learning technology. It will help to catch up with the makerting trends as well.
When you talk to AI I can't help but think about Skynet  Grin Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What's your soft cap ? And what will happen if the soft cap is not met ?

From what I was told by an admin on their telegram group, they only have initial and final target with a target of $20 million.

This is correct
Activity: 91

By applying blockchain technology and AI to their existing model of outsourced software development,
Engineer.ai (E.ai) have created an ecosystem that removes development from the ‘black box’ and puts it onto an assembly line.
What is this black box you are referring to?
Activity: 91
will the market see a recovery this year will there be a bull run, are will going to see a major increase in growth of the market.. will that help improve funding of project

If I knew when would happen the next bull run it would be great mate. But I don't predict the future, instead I look forward to the future and look for interesting projects with solid team and a working product like in this case does not hurt
copper member
Activity: 224

From what I was told by an admin on their telegram group, they only have initial and final target with a target of $20 million.
I am very proud and confident that a good engineer because if they look at their website within 3 years, they can collect more than $ 60 a proof that the engineer is very good.

That's true. This means their project was already awesome. The blockchain technology will only add more features in long term

We'll use blockchain to prove the authenticity of our projects, by verifing that the code deployed to a client’s servers has not been hacked by a third-party. Stay tuned.

Best regards,
MazeeCM

Don't think most of the sale info are out yet. They are still working on them it seems.

There should be an expected timing right ? Been waiting on it for so long Cheesy

Good things come to those who patiently wait. Wink

Please sign up on our announcement channel too for latest updates @engineeraiannouncements
Activity: 134

Don't think most of the sale info are out yet. They are still working on them it seems.

There should be an expected timing right ? Been waiting on it for so long Cheesy

Good things come to those who patiently wait. Wink
Activity: 159
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet
i am waiting for the TGE to join as well. but i think the team has no hurry since they have already a full working product

Maybe they "no hurry" because of the current state of the market, you understand that against this background it is much more difficult to make a successful TGE (

That is one reason why they haven't released any details about TGE.

Doubt it. The market looks like it's stabilizing, seems like a good time to make a TGE imo

Hopefully, sooner rather than later.
Activity: 129
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Have you registered your self on the platform ?

Count me in, done with the registration too. Grin
Activity: 150
Will artificial Intelligence software agents replace sales and marketing by building up internal keyword/category databases that determine marketing strategies?

I don't think AI will replace sales and marketing. Human has a different way that an AI unable to do.
Activity: 88
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet
i am waiting for the TGE to join as well. but i think the team has no hurry since they have already a full working product

Maybe they "no hurry" because of the current state of the market, you understand that against this background it is much more difficult to make a successful TGE (

Doubt it. The market looks like it's stabilizing, seems like a good time to make a TGE imo
Activity: 168

Activity: 94

There isn't any mention or indication that Builder is a beta version at all.

As far as I know they have already a working product and a successful company with $60M in the last 3 years

Where do these info come from ? Would love to read about it. I thought the Builder platform is only live from 2017 ?

There isn't any mention or indication that Builder is a beta version at all.

As far as I know they have already a working product and a successful company with $60M in the last 3 years
Yes. I watched the video on how Builder works. It is very easy to understand. No need to worry if you feel like not techy. Builder will rescue you.
Well yeah, actually that's the whole idea behind it. For a person that doesn't know coding to be able to have a software developed with the features he/she likes
I did too, however, I was put on a waiting list. For sure I'll be contacted at the soonest time.

You might have been a referral link , if you get a chance please share that with your friends & this will help you bring a faster response from the team as it increases your value in the eyes of our team as well as your credit score .
Activity: 61
The experience of the development team Engineer, deserves respect,I have no doubt that such professionals will achieve their goals! I'm wondering what will happen to unsold tokens?

According to their Whitepaper, "should there be unsold tokens, during the Token Sale, those tokens will be reserved for the future sales." Cool

Yeah I read that, wouldn't it be best unsold token be burnt?
i thought about it the same, that usually the unsold tokens get burnt to save the value of the token itself. but if we think about it more in detail, probably it is a sign of strength by the team about they product. they are sure that in future thier token will be so needed that even if they do not get sold not, will be sold in future for sure
A different way of thinking but that make sense. Keeping the unsold token for the future use is a smart idea.
Activity: 57

BTC ETH Fiat accepted

Have you registered your self on the platform?

I did too, however, I was put on a waiting list. For sure I'll be contacted at the soonest time.
Pages:
Jump to: