Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 46. (Read 36231 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

AI helps make the creation process much easier. It essentially takes the load from you and the developers by suggesting features that could be beneficial to the app, also make the process more precise.
Activity: 48
Do you have enough software developers  and designers in your company which can accomodate thousands of clients coming in every hour?

As for numbers, we have  access to over 26000 developers which is made up of 82 consulting companies and dev-shops. 👍😊
That is a good number of developers that shows they are ready to serve there clients  at any capacity.
the team is giving us every day more certainties about their tough work and how serious they are on what they do. i just cant wait to join the ICO
Activity: 49
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.

I don't agree, i think that having a mobile app is a great step they're making since people nowadays are always on their mobile phones and it will also be easy for them access it anywhere they go.

Having a mobile app is very convenient.If a mobile is  well-designed it  can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers.

I think a mobile app will be good so you can easy access the Builder at anytime
I checked the mobile app, it's just a link to the website lol.
so it is not possible yet to use the app and order throw the Builder from the App?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
will the market see a recovery this year will there be a bull run, are will going to see a major increase in growth of the market.. will that help improve funding of project
this naya engineer project is a very potential project and also good if seen from its extraordinary work prospects,
The idea of use NAYA token as a form of payment will really make payment for software development easy and fast
well, it has a lot of other usages inside the platform, and not just for the fast payment possibility. they will be the most important part of the Escrow probably
Activity: 69
have not been so visual about what the project might be in 5 years!!even really can say if adoption will see more increase in the crypto space but for this it might be difficult to tell it is already a proven market  Cool Cool
How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

This is indeed a big problem. But every coins face it though, not only NAYA
i think that once that the clients start to ask for app/any-other-thing to be developed through the engineer.ai and by staking the tokens on the Smart contract (and we still are talking about big amount of maney converted to NAYA tokens), the others that came by to ask more things to be developed and delivered they will need other naya tokens, so the price will go up.
Want list token and make airdrop?  https://ecex.exchange/
They have made it easy for client to bring there idea to reality through builder
what does it mean? the NAYA token is already available on that exhange?
Everyone talking about how the system will perform, but i'm more worried about token's utility. What benefit will NAYA have ? And will them be enough to have sustain the toke price ?
from what i see in here, your worries is the easiest part to be reached and obtained. once that all the process os asking for a software inside the Builder, the NAYA token will be staked by the Smart Contracts between customer and developers. and developers need to have NAYA tokens as well for being able to accept an order for a development of a software/app/website. and considering that the Engineer.ai has just as software developers around 26000 persons, you can easily understand how the value of the token will be grown.
and this is just for the beginning. once that all of the other customers get to know how easy and cheap is to get thing done by engineer.ai, they will come and order through the Builder and the AI. and since that the Naya tokens have a limited supply, the value of those will grow. and here is were the investitors on the ICO and get some profit, if they do not want to use the NAYA tokens for getting something developed inside the Engineer.ai platform.
i can go on, but i thing it is enough. do you see it now?

There are other options other than NAYA to pay though. Though ofc using NAYA will yield some extra benefits

Since we will probably be using using crypto as payment, is there a way to keep the price from being affected by the market ? Like when the tokens price jump up/down during the development process.
probably during the development it is quite difficult to keep the price not being affected/manipulated by the market. the interesting thing is that the product of Engineer.ai is already developed and the team is waiting to do all the adjustments so that once they do onlin on the blockchain they can be already fully able to deliver what they are doing. for how the price will gain value while it is being used seems clear to me. dont you?
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet
i am waiting for the TGE to join as well. but i think the team has no hurry since they have already a full working product

They still have work to do on the platform I think. I'm not sure if they already released the cloudops and builder care.

CloudOps is live already. Check out their main website https://www.cloudops.ai/

I didn't know this, thank you for sharing. I'm gonna look into it. They already have most of their products out and only need to step up the blockchain it seems.
Activity: 91
I am very proud and confident that a good engineer because if they look at their website within 3 years, they can collect more than $ 60 a proof that the engineer is very good.

That's true. This means their project was already awesome. The blockchain technology will only add more features in long term
Activity: 67
I am wondering what else Engineer.AI could  do in the next 10 years.Will they be changing or adding other business concepts.

Well I believe that there is no permanent things in this world but change.So chances is positive as the business grows.
Activity: 91

The platform doesn't have a fee. You will only be charged for building the software.

That's nice. There will be to pay only the normal Gas price
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I am very proud and confident that a good engineer because if they look at their website within 3 years, they can collect more than $ 60 a proof that the engineer is very good.
Engineer.AI is smart for using blockchain to prove the authenticity of their projects.
Activity: 57
I am wondering what else Engineer.AI could  do in the next 10 years.Will they be changing or adding other business concepts.
Activity: 159
What's your soft cap ? And what will happen if the soft cap is not met ?

Don't think most of the sale info are out yet. They are still working on them it seems.

There should be an expected timing right ? Been waiting on it for so long Cheesy
I don't think that information is available yet but with the way the team is working I believe they will meet there soft cap
I believe your ICO will be a success, because their business is already an existing one, unlike other ICO projects out there that's selling their vision without a finished product yet.👍
You are right they have been in the business and they where successful so with there experience the project will definitely succeed.
what is the long term expectation of engineer.ai!! looking at 10yr what are your projections ?

I think more than a decade. As long as there's a demand for bespoke software am hoping that Engineer.Ai will be there.
I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

so you have actually used the platform, what did you try to develop?
The builder is very nice I just checked it out it really makes developing software interesting and easy with the help of the AI.

Yes. I watched the video on how Builder works. It is very easy to understand. No need to worry if you feel like not techy. Builder will rescue you.
All you need it just an idea developing the software is not a problem with Engineer.ai
Pages:
Jump to: