Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 63. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
 This is why I believe  at Engineer.Ai because of AI-powered CloudOps  that reduce ongoing costs and remove the need for an in-house development team to maintain the project and ensure the longevity of all project . 
Activity: 238
Any chance of the team holding an AMA in a near future?

We have no exact schedules for AMA yet but the activity is lined up with other plans . Please subscribe to our telegram channel for latest announcements :

ANN Channel
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Any chance of the team holding an AMA in a near future?
Activity: 24
If only everyone could see how Human Assisted AI could possibly do to enhanced every software development using Builder.engineer.ai platform. They couldn't ask for more.
Activity: 94
What are the mode of payments?

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.

Wow they're accepting credit cards now, that is a very convenient way to pay since people nowadays use more cc than having their own cash on hand.

Don't fall for that lol. No official info for the sale yet.

Can misinformation reported o_O? Although i would like to know some more details about the sale. At least tell us what currency/coin NAYA will be pegged to

From the whitepaper it states that NAYA will be based on ethereum blockchain.

Doesn't mean anything. Many ETH based tokens are pegged to usd at sale
Activity: 56
I learnt engineer.ai uses multiple CNNs to collect data to help improve their AI
Activity: 52
The time and technicalities involved in developing an app or software makes ordinary folks shy away from expanding their business towards this field, good a thing engineer.ai are coming into play.

Yeah, with engineer.ai platform ordinary business owners will now consider taking their business to the next level they've always dreamt of
copper member
Activity: 224

Based on what I've read, mode of payments includes credit card, fiat and cryptocurrencies such as ETH and BTC.

Wow they're accepting credit cards now, that is a very convenient way to pay since people nowadays use more cc than having their own cash on hand.

Can misinformation reported o_O? Although i would like to know some more details about the sale. At least tell us what currency/coin NAYA will be pegged to

From the whitepaper it states that NAYA will be based on ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 88

Activity: 50
The time and technicalities involved in developing an app or software makes ordinary folks shy away from expanding their business towards this field, good a thing engineer.ai are coming into play.
Does engineer.ai have any competition in this space?

Yeah they do companies in the likes of Gigster, Appster, ThinkApps,

But none of those are blockchain projects neither they utilize AI. 

Is this why Engineer.Ai is unique?

Yes this makes the project unique.

Thanks for the compliment.

Best regards,
MazeeCM

Exactly we haven't released any information related to token sale.
When do you guys intend to start your ICO like is their a date in sight?

If i'm not mistaken, they are still finilazing the date & price as well as other things that needed to be finalized. I'm sure they'll announce it soon.

Yes all the details related to ICO and TBA
Activity: 78

Activity: 54

Activity: 43
When do you guys intend to start your ICO like is their a date in sight?

If i'm not mistaken, they are still finilazing the date & price as well as other things that needed to be finalized. I'm sure they'll announce it soon.
Activity: 55
I think the human mind is better than technology, for the reason of unlimited imagination and perspective of course. If you put the idea on engineer.ai, the vision will be limited and stack to the average or lets say excellent stage. But the mind of a human is beyond on that level, just for example the weirdest dream you encounter is the real evidence on how deep the human design did.

Just adding some info, please don't be offended. If you provide a good answer/response, I recommend this to all of my friends.

The human mind is good, but it is necessary for true creativity. A huge number of engineering problems today can be solved with the help of various options of artificial intelligence (I know that this artificial intelligence is not invented for a long time, but smart assistants and algorithms exist for a long time), neural networks and similar platforms.

The human mind is very powerful. Adding Artificial intelligence will give the project a more vantage above the other projects.

I agree, a human mind thinks differently and can comeup with unique ideas each time and adding an ai is just giving them a boost on what they can't come up with.

Is this why Engineer.Ai is unique?

Yes this makes the project unique.
Everyone talking about how the system will perform, but i'm more worried about token's utility. What benefit will NAYA have ? And will them be enough to have sustain the toke price ?

The token is going to be used in the platform and the value is going to be sustained by the clients I think. More job the platform get more value the token will get.

That is a good mechanics to help the value of token grow and become high with time

It's a utility token like others it's gonna gain value with use. This is nothing new. lol

Tokens which have utility will taste more success as I believe adaption is the key.

:star: Engineer.aI is a blockchain and AI-powered ecosystem that helps anyone create bespoke software, faster, more cost-effective, and with a higher success rate than the current consultation model.
Pages:
Jump to: