Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 61. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Can misinformation reported o_O? Although i would like to know some more details about the sale. At least tell us what currency/coin NAYA will be pegged to

I see this being asked on Tg as well

TBH 99% it will be pegged to ETH, but a headup is nice too i guess.

NAYA will be pegged to ETH

Awesome, thanks for sharing this Cheesy

Are you expecting a different answer?

Yeah, just speak your mind and let others know what you think first, so at least we know what you're asking for. Huh

We're bitcointalking here, aren't we?  Roll Eyes

Let's not just ask questions guys, share your thoughts and opinions too alright?  Cool

Activity: 137
Merit: 3

Can misinformation reported o_O? Although i would like to know some more details about the sale. At least tell us what currency/coin NAYA will be pegged to

Yeah, just speak your mind and let others know what you think first, so at least we know what you're asking for. Huh
The white paper is now in different languages ? every crypto project is a global market and its out for every one so availability in several language is a necessity

I'm not sure though if this is a statement or you're asking a question.

A simple punctuation should resolve that concern, of course. Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Any chance of the team holding an AMA in a near future?

I know what you're gonna ask first. Grin

I think all of us have the same question in mind.

Should we start a poll of questions perhaps?  Grin
Activity: 238
on the composition of the team I can say that the team is very strong and the road map, too, with good plans will take part such projects appear every day do not miss your chance

thank You for your support

Best regards
Activity: 126
on the composition of the team I can say that the team is very strong and the road map, too, with good plans will take part such projects appear every day do not miss your chance
Activity: 61
When a person want to build an app using the platform will he/she also be able to use builder care and cloudops or are there fees to these as well?

I asked about this in the telegram and admin said there aren't additional fees to using those services.

It depends how extensive you would like your software is.

I believe the admin might be talking about actually just using the app, when ordering or building your bespoke software only. Cool

Yeah, I guess it's pretty much like how it works when you're ordering on a website for example, wherein you browse and order what you like, then proceed to check out and pay for everything later. Wink

Precisely correct! Cool Well, at least that's what I think it would be, since it wouldn't make sense being charge using Builder just to find out how much it will cost to make your ideas come to life! Shocked  You are probably going to be charged only when you've reached check out, since there'll be a smart contract that you still have to sign and agree with, of course.

Also, it's not necessarily chump change that you'll be paying for the use of Builder, in order to create and develop the software that your idea would need.  Although Engineer.ai mentioned that you'll stand to save at least approximately 1/3 of the usual cost if you'd rather create your bespoke software from scratch. Roll Eyes So yeah, this is basically the dealmaker here, I guess!
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
When a person want to build an app using the platform will he/she also be able to use builder care and cloudops or are there fees to these as well?

I asked about this in the telegram and admin said there aren't additional fees to using those services.

I believe the admin might be talking about actually just using the app, when ordering or building your bespoke software only. Cool

Yeah, I guess it's pretty much like how it works when you're ordering on a website for example, wherein you browse and order what you like, then proceed to check out and pay for everything later. Wink

Precisely correct! Cool Well, at least that's what I think it would be, since it wouldn't make sense being charge using Builder just to find out how much it will cost to make your ideas come to life! Shocked  You are probably going to be charged only when you've reached check out, since there'll be a smart contract that you still have to sign and agree with, of course.
Activity: 168
What are some factors that make human assisted ai a success for your project?

The human instinct.

More personalize.
Activity: 129
Any chance of the team holding an AMA in a near future?

I know what you're gonna ask first. Grin

I think all of us have the same question in mind.

Activity: 159

Activity: 47

Activity: 150
The time and technicalities involved in developing an app or software makes ordinary folks shy away from expanding their business towards this field, good a thing engineer.ai are coming into play.

Yeah, with engineer.ai platform ordinary business owners will now consider taking their business to the next level they've always dreamt of

Not just an ordinary business owners but also an ordinary person.
Activity: 61
been reading about neural networks lately and i have been seen there a lot of itthe function of your ASI is like to help process one decision and send to developer how is the AI data set improved on

We have a 4 step QA process which includes two steps by human and two automatic ! 96% of people who build with us move to the recurring platforms.

Can someone please explain and elaborate on this, or point me to the right direction instead (a link would suffice). Huh Thanks. Cool
Activity: 134

The white paper is now in different languages ? every crypto project is a global market and its out for every one so availability in several language is a necessity

It's actually a combination of a statement and question in one sentence.

Rolled into one question, a short cut.
What are some factors that make human assisted ai a success for your project?

The human instinct.
Activity: 150

It's actually a combination of a statement and question in one sentence.
Activity: 134

Pages:
Jump to: