Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 15. (Read 84731 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hey guys-

I will be starting a bi-weekly newsletter, to help users get a quick run down every so often of what's going on in neos. This will also outline development of a new project I am working on called NeosHub.com. My end goal for neoshub is to be a solution to make it easy for neos users to obtain, spend, and sell stuff with neos. I would like to include tools as well as articles and other resources to aid in the long term adoption of neos.

I have included a preview of what the newsletter will look like. And will be posting one every 1st of the month, and 15th.

PS:I am looking for some beta testers, and content writers from the neos community that would not mind helping out, please shoot me a PM if so.

This is awesome Narc!! Looking forward Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hey guys-

I will be starting a bi-weekly newsletter, to help users get a quick run down every so often of what's going on in neos. This will also outline development of a new project I am working on called NeosHub.com. My end goal for neoshub is to be a solution to make it easy for neos users to obtain, spend, and sell stuff with neos. I would like to include tools as well as articles and other resources to aid in the long term adoption of neos.

I have included a preview of what the newsletter will look like. And will be posting one every 1st of the month, and 15th.

At the time of the first letter on the 15th I will also have a email signup on the site so you can receive these in your email as well.

PS:I am looking for some beta testers, and content writers from the neos community that would not mind helping out, please shoot me a PM if so.

This is really great man!  I love when the community can come together and build along with us.  I'm really excited to see what else we can do as a community.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Hey guys-

legendary
The wallet is truly awesome Syntax, it has an old fashioned look.
Somehow the graphic reminds me of the old KDE 3.5 from mandriva's days. Cheesy

Thanks a lot =)  I remember those days well.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
The wallet is truly awesome Syntax, it has an old fashioned look.
Somehow the graphic reminds me of the old KDE 3.5 from mandriva's days. Cheesy
legendary
Hey folks,

I just created a screencast detailing some of what's coming in Neos 2.0.2.  You can view it over at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSXxNlw5LBE

Best regards,

syntaks
Never cease to amaze me!

+1000000
Awesome work man

Any way we can get a list of the features shown in the video/upcoming features in a text format (just a post here) to make it easy for people who don't want to watch a 10 minute video?

Sure, I'll get on top of that tonight.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
Hey folks,

I just created a screencast detailing some of what's coming in Neos 2.0.2.  You can view it over at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSXxNlw5LBE

Best regards,

syntaks
Never cease to amaze me!

+1000000
Interesting features. I might have to try out some neoscoin.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Hey folks,

I just created a screencast detailing some of what's coming in Neos 2.0.2.  You can view it over at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSXxNlw5LBE

Best regards,

syntaks
Never cease to amaze me!

+1000000
Awesome work man

Any way we can get a list of the features shown in the video/upcoming features in a text format (just a post here) to make it easy for people who don't want to watch a 10 minute video?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hey folks,

I just created a screencast detailing some of what's coming in Neos 2.0.2.  You can view it over at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSXxNlw5LBE

Best regards,

syntaks
Never cease to amaze me!

+1000000
legendary
You can also spend your Neos over at http://superhot.link =)  We'll keep adding new community-owned stores to our merchant line-up as much as possible.  After the release of 2.0.2 - expect to see a lot of new Neos-centric projects surface related to usability and commerce.  It's all been part of the plan all along as I've said many times over - I'm just humbled that it's coming together and couldn't feel more proud.

Best regards,

syntaks

Nice!

I just visited the site and looks like they're accepting a lot of other crypto currencies as well:

See the irony:
They have a 'What is PayPal?' button but no button for 'What is Bitcoin'   Grin

They accept plenty of others you bet.  It's the same owner from PexPeppers.com - so right there I know at least I'm sending the community to a proven-reliable retailer which is what's most important to me.  As far as paypal, what *is* paypal? Wink
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
You can also spend your Neos over at http://superhot.link =)  We'll keep adding new community-owned stores to our merchant line-up as much as possible.  After the release of 2.0.2 - expect to see a lot of new Neos-centric projects surface related to usability and commerce.  It's all been part of the plan all along as I've said many times over - I'm just humbled that it's coming together and couldn't feel more proud.

Best regards,

syntaks

Nice!

I just visited the site and looks like they're accepting a lot of other crypto currencies as well:

See the irony:
They have a 'What is PayPal?' button but no button for 'What is Bitcoin'   Grin
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
It's all my pleasure man, thank you for the support.  I'm happy as long as the community is.
legendary
Hey I was trying to install the linux wallet but when I try to launch sh neos-installer.shit it gives me back "you must be root to run the installer".
I tried both with sudo and sudo su.

chmod 755 neos-installer.sh && ./neos-installer.sh - let me know how that works for you and if not we'll get you situated. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Now when I try to launch neos start it gives me back
Code:
Starting Neos
/usr/local/neos/bin/neoscoind: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can't find libdb_cxx-5.3.so with the command whereis. What dependency am I missing?

What system are you running on?

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.

As root try this: apt-get install libdb5.3++-dev and let me know if that helps.

Regards,

syntaks

Neos server initialized thank you!
Between how to get to the wallet? 127.0.0.1:8000 is unresponsive.

http://127.0.0.1:18000 (not 8000) =)

Oh lol didn't HDed your youtube video. Great, thank you for your efforts, good luck with NEOS!
legendary
Hey I was trying to install the linux wallet but when I try to launch sh neos-installer.shit it gives me back "you must be root to run the installer".

chmod 755 neos-installer.sh && ./neos-installer.sh - let me know how that works for you and if not we'll get you situated. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos
/usr/local/neos/bin/neoscoind: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can't find libdb_cxx-5.3.so with the command whereis. What dependency am I missing?

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.

Regards,

syntaks

http://127.0.0.1:18000 (not 8000) =)
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.

Regards,

syntaks

legendary

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
Hey folks,

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos

The VM runs Ubuntu 14.1.
legendary

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you that worked.
Code:
Starting Neos

Pages:
Jump to: