Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 18. (Read 84731 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I see two things that can immediately help this coin.

One ..... a discussion link in coinmarketcap ....
two ..... a twitter link in coinmarketcap ...

.... irc .... circle is isolated .... nobody can see the ongoing development at a quick glance ...

...NEO needs to get up to speed and look like a coin active community
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
I sent a few coins from my wallet 1.0 to bittrex, a few hours ago.
They are still not recieved on bittrex.

Now I see something aboput a version 2 wallet, I used wallet 1.0.0.0.

What can be the problem?

Hey Frisian,

There was a hard fork.  The issue is that you're on the old chain while Bittrex is on the new.  If you'd like me to upgrade you from 1.0 to 2.0.1b I'd be more than happy to and I'll be here all night.

Best regards,

syntaks

I sent you an pm!

Syntaks fixes all Wink no worries!

You all fixed, thanks!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

What can be the problem?

Hey Frisian,

There was a hard fork.  The issue is that you're on the old chain while Bittrex is on the new.  If you'd like me to upgrade you from 1.0 to 2.0.1b I'd be more than happy to and I'll be here all night.

Best regards,

syntaks

I sent you an pm!

Syntaks fixes all Wink no worries!
legendary

What can be the problem?

Hey Frisian,

Best regards,

syntaks

I sent you an pm!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

What can be the problem?

Hey Frisian,

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary

What can be the problem?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
The price will reflect lack of gameplan/updates Sad

Lack of game plan or lack of hype?  My game plan is to finish the code I'm working on and it's pretty solid and I'll be making announcements soon.  I can't give updates until the code is done...

Public game plan* i guess is what i meant, no update for some time(non mining related). But keep up the good work.
Activity: 966

Lack of game plan or lack of hype?  My game plan is to finish the code I'm working on and it's pretty solid and I'll be making announcements soon.  I can't give updates until the code is done...

Keep going!
+1000000
Activity: 206

Keep going!
legendary

BitcoinStoreStarter.com
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Hello Syntax, since you are pioneer you might be intersted in the AT system (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9910950) !
Cheers.
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
soooooo, not much talk on development, any plans?

You've been around long enough to know I don't discuss what's being worked much until it's out =)

Twoturtles, you need some direction though.  You can't just do what pleases you.  You are living off of your laurals, how long will that last?  Trust me, I've been there.

That's really not the case at all.  I'm coding every day, but not putting everything out there for other newcomers to take the ideas and rip people off with them.  As far as what I'm working on now is just another security layer on top of Neos mainly, adding in the multipool stats into the pools section, working with the mobile dev on the mobile wallet and a few other details just in terms of adjustments in the way a few things are handled.  I'm not sure how putting in 20 hour days is doing what pleases me, but in a sense it is as I'm doing what I do for something I believe in.  Look at a few recent projects that went hype crazy and let everyone down.  At least when I make my announcements there's some substance to what's been done rather than excuses for the reasons everything I've been advertising along the way isn't really going to work.

Regards,

syntaks

Sounds awesome man, thanks for the hard work.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
The presence at bitcointalk needs to grow too
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hank, stop by the IRC channel sometime and you'll see what it's all about. Its a coin that takes on board the ideas and thoughts of the community. Does every idea get used, no, but new ideas stem from discussions we all have and you see those in the updates. There are many different skill sets and POV's within NEOS and we all see things differently and bring that to the table. So come on in.
Activity: 673

You've been around long enough to know I don't discuss what's being worked much until it's out =)

Twoturtles, you need some direction though.  You can't just do what pleases you.  You are living off of your laurals, how long will that last?  Trust me, I've been there.

That's really not the case at all.  I'm coding every day, but not putting everything out there for other newcomers to take the ideas and rip people off with them.  As far as what I'm working on now is just another security layer on top of Neos mainly, adding in the multipool stats into the pools section, working with the mobile dev on the mobile wallet and a few other details just in terms of adjustments in the way a few things are handled.  I'm not sure how putting in 20 hour days is doing what pleases me, but in a sense it is as I'm doing what I do for something I believe in.  Look at a few recent projects that went hype crazy and let everyone down.  At least when I make my announcements there's some substance to what's been done rather than excuses for the reasons everything I've been advertising along the way isn't really going to work.

Regards,

syntaks

You have a heart of gold, and you are undeniably talented.  However, multipools have been created, android wallets have been created.  What has not been created?  THAT is what is going to set you and your 20 hours apart from the rest.
legendary

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 673

legendary

BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Pages:
Jump to: