Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 33. (Read 84749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Great developer and very good people! Congrats on finally getting this all wrapped up with the official announcement, I bet it feels good to get this major milestone completed. Cheesy

Likewise, Mage.  Thanks a lot for the kind words and we're just as excited to work with Koinyx and watch it shine! =)

Sincerely,

syntaks
legendary
All the updates look great. Keep up the great work.

Neos has been flying under the radar for some. Great opportunity to hop on board.

Thanks a lot.  I'm looking to set up some fun stuff as well with the end result being Neos given out to participants.  Serious business first of course though! =)

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Great news! In my eyes, Neos is still the best and most promising Project.

We're just giving it our best, but there's tons of great projects out there also.  Thanks a lot though tempus =).

Sincerely,

syntaks
legendary
hi syntaks doing good man no hard feelings hey?

Nah, never =).  Hope all is well.

Regards,

syntaks
legendary
Good luck syntaks with this beautiful work!
And great to have your presence felt in btctalk again Smiley

Thank you sir, but there's much more to do yet. =)  It's not really beautiful, it's just kind of pretty right now - but it'll get there.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
syntaks is such a divinity among the alt crypto scene
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Nice work mate, keep it up Cheesy

Activity: 812
Litecoin Association Director
Great developer and very good people! Congrats on finally getting this all wrapped up with the official announcement, I bet it feels good to get this major milestone completed. Cheesy
Activity: 418
All the updates look great. Keep up the great work.

Neos has been flying under the radar for some. Great opportunity to hop on board.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Great news! In my eyes, Neos is still the best and most promising Project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
hard feelings?
Activity: 269
Activity: 812
Good luck syntaks with this beautiful work!
And great to have your presence felt in btctalk again Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is the reason Neos is the coin to watch out for, right after releasing an amazing v2, 10 days later V2.0.1 was released to perfect and add to what was already genius (this wallet is out of this world!) the V2.0.2 is already in the works!!

What lies ahead for Neos 2.0.2?

"Without giving away the farm here, I'll go through a list of features and additions that will be seen in Neos 2.0.2:

Multi-send support in the Neos wallet
Multi-lingual installer
Address book management - edit/delete addresses
Adding the current difficulty in the dashboard next to each pool
Paper wallet generation
Wallet backups
Debug console window
Bulk address creation
Additional exchanges tradeable in the wallet
Cumulative balance worth

What's currently still on the table for development:

Our marketplace - buying/selling goods for Neos.  Without falling back on the typical "Our ToS states we're not responsible or liable for any exchanges resulting in loss", I'd rather focus on figuring out a way to provide a marketplace that removes the potential for people to scam others."

+1000000
 We haven't even scratched the surface yet Wink
Keep it up syntaks!
Just wrote an article about the update :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/neoscoin-client-update-multipool-news-koinyx-partnership-more

Hope we can get included in your media outlet list for future updates Wink
+1

Your articles are always great and to the point! Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
You can stay up-to-date with Neoscoin at CryptScout, we've got realtime prices, tweets, news, Reddit feed, market cap, the lot! Check it out Cheesy -http://cryptscout.com/coins/neoscoin/
legendary

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/neoscoin-client-update-multipool-news-koinyx-partnership-more

Thanks a lot =)  Your articles have always been appreciated and you're up on the site a few times.  I just added this latest one now though.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

legendary
my coin in my qt wallet dont show up on php wallet Huh

Sorry for the confusion.  I put the qt in "do_not_use" because the Qt creates a default data directory and uses it in %appdata%\Roaming\NeosCoin where the web interface uses a different one.  If you'd like I can walk you through the process of moving the Qt wallet.dat over to the interface?  Until we have every bit of the standard wallet functions in the web interface we provide the Qt for people so as not to inconvenience them.  Just let me know and we'll get you situated.

Best regards,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: