Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 31. (Read 84749 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 500
How did I miss this thread ? Smiley Nice to see positivity back on BCT. Will be checking in regularly.

Syntaks really does work hard. Yesterday I screwed up my wallet update and he helped me out in a flash. Love that he's always around and cares for the community as much as he does for Neos.
Always working his ass off 24/7 and making neos better daily! But the market doesn't react for some reason. I strongly believe neos has everything going for it and has a dev that can be trusted and can be watched as he works. I had a couple problems and syntaks fixed me up straight away even when one of the problems had nothing to do with neos... I never been in a coin where the dev helped out like this or was there 100% every time someone needed him or that is 24/7 in his irc keeping everyone up to date and helping where help is needed. Besides the fact that the wallet is the most useful and innovative wallet i have ever used, these are the reasons i invest in neos and will continue to take advantage of the cheap prices... eventually no one will have a choice but to pay attention to neos!

Keep up the great work syntaks! And thanks for never showing signs of slowing down, but instead your always "turning UP!" your a f*$%# BEAST!!

All we need now is some great PR Smiley

PR and some fundamental innovation.

The fundamentals are very good. And I'm not so sure about a "lack of PR". In other times the PR would be big naturally, because Investors would spread the word. But the whole market is in a "depression", if you take a look:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

Many great projects are down, without fundamental reasons I could see. And the great projects suffering a lot of all the Scams and Hype-Coins etc.

In my eyes, this is the time of Base-Building. Maybe it could even be wiser to wait with the big news and the big "PR-drums" for better times. And I'm convinced that there will be a flood of bigger money in the future, because Crypto will be part of the financial future. Even banks will copy the Blockchain-Technology and so on.

The best would be, that we see a BTC-rise again and that more new people would get attended for Crypto in general. Neos would surf on such a wave because of the great fundamentals... Bad times are the right times for smart money. And smart money is indeed not like gambling. All that means for me: Just to be in Projects with a strong base and great potential and most of all: trusted and skilled Devs!

Hard times for Crypto in general, but I'm very glad to be in now and I'm proud for myself to have recognized Neos early ;-)

As advantageous a position as Neos currently is in, it's best not to rest on one's laurels...  not that anybody involved with the project has any intention of doing so -- to the contrary -- things look very good for NEOS' future
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
How did I miss this thread ? Smiley Nice to see positivity back on BCT. Will be checking in regularly.

Syntaks really does work hard. Yesterday I screwed up my wallet update and he helped me out in a flash. Love that he's always around and cares for the community as much as he does for Neos.
Always working his ass off 24/7 and making neos better daily! But the market doesn't react for some reason. I strongly believe neos has everything going for it and has a dev that can be trusted and can be watched as he works. I had a couple problems and syntaks fixed me up straight away even when one of the problems had nothing to do with neos... I never been in a coin where the dev helped out like this or was there 100% every time someone needed him or that is 24/7 in his irc keeping everyone up to date and helping where help is needed. Besides the fact that the wallet is the most useful and innovative wallet i have ever used, these are the reasons i invest in neos and will continue to take advantage of the cheap prices... eventually no one will have a choice but to pay attention to neos!

Keep up the great work syntaks! And thanks for never showing signs of slowing down, but instead your always "turning UP!" your a f*$%# BEAST!!

The fundamentals are very good. And I'm not so sure about a "lack of PR". In other times the PR would be big naturally, because Investors would spread the word. But the whole market is in a "depression", if you take a look:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/

Many great projects are down, without fundamental reasons I could see. And the great projects suffering a lot of all the Scams and Hype-Coins etc.

In my eyes, this is the time of Base-Building. Maybe it could even be wiser to wait with the big news and the big "PR-drums" for better times. And I'm convinced that there will be a flood of bigger money in the future, because Crypto will be part of the financial future. Even banks will copy the Blockchain-Technology and so on.

The best would be, that we see a BTC-rise again and that more new people would get attended for Crypto in general. Neos would surf on such a wave because of the great fundamentals... Bad times are the right times for smart money. And smart money is indeed not like gambling. All that means for me: Just to be in Projects with a strong base and great potential and most of all: trusted and skilled Devs!

Hard times for Crypto in general, but I'm very glad to be in now and I'm proud for myself to have recognized Neos early ;-)
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

THIS

I am not exactly getting wet from in-wallet trading.. people actually use that?

We need some breakthroughs to get noticed again

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate all the hard work that goes into coding thus far, I really like the way the wallet looks.

Maybe I am just a (dumb) investor and I shouldn't complain because me bitcoin portfolio shrunk to next to zero
It just won't come in one day - not because we're slow but because we want it done right.

This is the sort of thing that instills confidence in me.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

THIS

I am not exactly getting wet from in-wallet trading.. people actually use that?

We need some breakthroughs to get noticed again

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate all the hard work that goes into coding thus far, I really like the way the wallet looks.

Maybe I am just a (dumb) investor and I shouldn't complain because me bitcoin portfolio shrunk to next to zero

People actually do use it, from the feedback I've gotten.  As far as being noticed, take a look at what's currently out there not only taking people's attention but also their BTC only to fail them post-launch.  This is what the biggest "attention stealer" is these days.  You're not dumb man and I appreciate your opinions and feedback.  We do have a bit in the works and we're on top of it.  It just won't come in one day - not because we're slow but because we want it done right.  Sorry to hear about your BTC portfolio too. =(

Best regards,

syntaks

Activity: 966

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

It'd definitely be great to add another reliable exchange to the cryptoverse in general. =)  Only time will tell.

I'm working on it with Koinyx Cheesy.
Cant wait to see it Mage!
Activity: 812
Litecoin Association Director
It'd definitely be great to add another reliable exchange to the cryptoverse in general. =)  Only time will tell.

I'm working on it with Koinyx Cheesy.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Back to the topic of feature requests:

Is it possible to integrate any type of 2fa, since the wallet is php based? Would probably be a first in the ALT community.
I think c-cex is launching a V2 very soon
legendary
I only have Accounts on Bittrex and Polo (but using only Bittrex at the moment). Maybe the new Exchange (Empoex) could turn out as a good one.

ya I'm hoping the same , the exchange looks great but can't find anything about them and the people behind it...
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
I only have Accounts on Bittrex and Polo (but using only Bittrex at the moment). Maybe the new Exchange (Empoex) could turn out as a good one.

syntaks, is c-cex an option? cause that would be great ! imo the three main exchanges are bittrex, c-cex and poloniex.
legendary
We currently have Bittrex,Poloniex and Bleutrade in the Neos wallet.  Which exchange from this list of supporting exchanges would you like to see in there next?

www.utxnet.com
www.empoex.com
www.coin-swap.net

I'd rather you guys told us than we just assume.  The reason we're selecting and not adding all three is because we'd like to make sure the wallet is kept only with what people want in it honestly.  It's great to have 6 tires, but if you only need 1 spare the space could be used more efficiently =).

Best regards,

syntaks
I agree with your tires metaphor. But at the same time, the more the merryer?

Absolutely =)  I think the direction I'm heading in is including them but letting people select what's enabled.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
We currently have Bittrex,Poloniex and Bleutrade in the Neos wallet.  Which exchange from this list of supporting exchanges would you like to see in there next?

www.utxnet.com
www.empoex.com
www.coin-swap.net

I'd rather you guys told us than we just assume.  The reason we're selecting and not adding all three is because we'd like to make sure the wallet is kept only with what people want in it honestly.  It's great to have 6 tires, but if you only need 1 spare the space could be used more efficiently =).

Best regards,

syntaks
I agree with your tires metaphor. But at the same time, the more the merryer?
legendary

www.utxnet.com
www.empoex.com
www.coin-swap.net

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Indeed he is a truly hero. Respect
Pages:
Jump to: