Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 24. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
There are a lot of projects right now, and a lot of them have different feature but unlike this one, Neuroneum have a debit card also, i hope that they succeed on this one, because many project attempt this and many of them didnt succeed.

Yeah, I read that many project attempts have their own or create a debit card for their project to make it easier to convert or easier to connect crypto to fiat but suddenly they didn't success with it. But I hope this project will make a better way to be succeeding in this kind of technology so that many projects can do it either.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Well to be a hundred percent honenst i've seen other projects say they will do the card but have run into issue i'll be interested to see the details and partners that sign the deal for the cards to see how it runs through, its something that needs to happen but in 2017-2018 became harder to implement in the networks

I think it needs to go through several legal procedures and for that it would take time. I don't think all would be able to pull it through but I think the most serious would be able to push out one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Well to be a hundred percent honenst i've seen other projects say they will do the card but have run into issue i'll be interested to see the details and partners that sign the deal for the cards to see how it runs through, its something that needs to happen but in 2017-2018 became harder to implement in the networks
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
There are a lot of projects right now, and a lot of them have different feature but unlike this one, Neuroneum have a debit card also, i hope that they succeed on this one, because many project attempt this and many of them didnt succeed.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I am not sure how to think about it to be honest; I mean the market can never be trusted since it is not stable at all. I think the team has to think of another strategy and the best i can think of is by creating a small prototype that works and people can use to trust it can succeed I guess.

Sure, an MVP or a beta would be ideal. A lot of investors only entrust their money to projects that have a working prototype already. But I am not sure if this is feasible for Neuroneum.

You are right. I have to say that’s the trend. Most investors look out for an MVP. they want to have an idea how the project is going to work and if it’s feasible. Neuroneum could give a prototype of how cloud computing could be used. 

Apparently, impatience is growing faster and faster. We are still months away from the public sale and here already an MVP is demanded? I'm afraid we'll have to wait a long time for that. Let them work in peace and finish the public sale in a positive way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

I am not sure how to think about it to be honest; I mean the market can never be trusted since it is not stable at all. I think the team has to think of another strategy and the best i can think of is by creating a small prototype that works and people can use to trust it can succeed I guess.

Sure, an MVP or a beta would be ideal. A lot of investors only entrust their money to projects that have a working prototype already. But I am not sure if this is feasible for Neuroneum.

You are right. I have to say that’s the trend. Most investors look out for an MVP. they want to have an idea how the project is going to work and if it’s feasible. Neuroneum could give a prototype of how cloud computing could be used. 
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Didn't know the bounty had started, i'l have to check it out to see how it compares against some of the other projects i'm looking at i tend to like to pick up some if the tasks are easy enough especially for projects that have a chance of going nuts if the team delivers on promises.

It has already started? I don't think so. At least I haven't found anything. I know they have plans for bounty program and their Telegram admin confirmed that it will be starting shortly but we have to be patient a little longer.

starting shortly, that's a great news can't wait to start  grabbing some decent token I have a strong feelings that neuroneum is going to be a huge success
Activity: 728
Didn't know the bounty had started, i'l have to check it out to see how it compares against some of the other projects i'm looking at i tend to like to pick up some if the tasks are easy enough especially for projects that have a chance of going nuts if the team delivers on promises.

It has already started? I don't think so. At least I haven't found anything. I know they have plans for bounty program and their Telegram admin confirmed that it will be starting shortly but we have to be patient a little longer.

I thought it was running for sometime now. Given it is happen way ahead of the sale date wouldn't this effect the reward? On the other side I understand the important of having one running as much as possible.
i couldn't find any allocation for bounty in the distribution plan! can you give me the link of bounty thread? i wanna give a look on how it is and what they have in store! might wanna join in for some free bonus!
I am also looking for funding for bounty, because I am very interested in Neuroneum, if the large allocation is certainly very interesting to follow

Guys, they have no active bounty yet. This is the latest message from one of the Telegram admins in their group (was posted yesterday): "Our bounty campaign will be starting shortly. We will provide further information shortly."

I hope it starts soon. It will really be good for them and in a way improve their presence and create the needed awareness and attention.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I thought it was running for sometime now. Given it is happen way ahead of the sale date wouldn't this effect the reward? On the other side I understand the important of having one running as much as possible.
i couldn't find any allocation for bounty in the distribution plan! can you give me the link of bounty thread? i wanna give a look on how it is and what they have in store! might wanna join in for some free bonus!
I am also looking for funding for bounty, because I am very interested in Neuroneum, if the large allocation is certainly very interesting to follow

Guys, they have no active bounty yet. This is the latest message from one of the Telegram admins in their group (was posted yesterday): "Our bounty campaign will be starting shortly. We will provide further information shortly."
Activity: 336

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Activity: 462
If a company like these can get a real crypto card out it would be huge for the market, people are always looking for that stop gap to move between the crypto and fiat worlds, i've been trying to find one for a while, my only main concern is project tries to do too many features and doesn't  finish them before people get inpatient

Yup mate, you are right, right now there are still gaps between crypto and fiat, and not all of the country now about crypto. But for sure when time comes, a lot of people will accept this.

I think it is the next trend in the crypto world; several project aim for it. I think however the first to roll it would take the lead. I know it would require several authorizations and approvals to get it running. Let us see what they can do.

A project like this can catch many people or investors eye because the main thing here is about the crypto and fiat. Many people want crypto and fiat can be easily transacted in many different and easy way.
If a company like these can get a real crypto card out it would be huge for the market, people are always looking for that stop gap to move between the crypto and fiat worlds, i've been trying to find one for a while, my only main concern is project tries to do too many features and doesn't  finish them before people get inpatient

Yup mate, you are right, right now there are still gaps between crypto and fiat, and not all of the country now about crypto. But for sure when time comes, a lot of people will accept this.

I think it is the next trend in the crypto world; several project aim for it. I think however the first to roll it would take the lead. I know it would require several authorizations and approvals to get it running. Let us see what they can do.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I got acquainted with the project and their white paper and my opinion that the project has great potential for development. They offer great opportunities in the use of cryptocurrency. I would really like to take part in the bounty.

Wow never knew the bounty is already started. I’ll be a part. I guess there would be enough tokens to go around as rewards while I let others know about Neuroneum.

this is throughly a wonderful news great opportunity to grab some decent tokens. iwould appreciate a link to the bounty page

Even if the market looks the same in May, the months until the start can be very important to create some kind of hype around the project: To build the community and to spread the word about Neuroneum on different crypto-news pages.

Timeline is extremely crucial for any project especially in cryptos. I hope the project might have made excellent research on that.

Sure, they will have their reasons for starting their tokensale only at the beginning of May. I just hope for the project that the crypto market has recovered until then and that more people will know Neuroneum then.

]]

So the main sale starts in May and the pre-sale is currently running? Is there any benefit to buying tokens early? For example, is there preferential pricing or any discounts on offer?

According to their whitepaper, they have different sale stages where the bonus you'll get decreases every stage starting with 100%, then 25%, 20%, 15% and 0% in the end. So I guess, right now the bonus is 100%?!
Activity: 728

Even if the market looks the same in May, the months until the start can be very important to create some kind of hype around the project: To build the community and to spread the word about Neuroneum on different crypto-news pages.

Timeline is extremely crucial for any project especially in cryptos. I hope the project might have made excellent research on that.

Sure, they will have their reasons for starting their tokensale only at the beginning of May. I just hope for the project that the crypto market has recovered until then and that more people will know Neuroneum then.

]]

So the main sale starts in May and the pre-sale is currently running? Is there any benefit to buying tokens early? For example, is there preferential pricing or any discounts on offer?
there should be some delicious bonus for private investors! i mean they are the ones that help a project get going at first place! so Neuroneum will definitely have some bonus in store for you if you invest!

It looks like it is going well for them; based on the number on their website they managed to raise 1.1 mil so far. They need 5 mil to complete this round.

1.1 is a pretty good amount this period,  getting to 5 million will be a huge one for them and that will lift a lot of loads for them.
Pages:
Jump to: