Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 23. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Well to be a hundred percent honenst i've seen other projects say they will do the card but have run into issue i'll be interested to see the details and partners that sign the deal for the cards to see how it runs through, its something that needs to happen but in 2017-2018 became harder to implement in the networks

yeah, let us hope they succeed because their success will in a way bring more users to crypto space which is what we need right now

This is very true, markets are down and we need some good news. I know in the grand scheme of things this project seems rather unimportant. However, even if they can convert a few hundred or thousand people into regularly using crypto and increasing adoption, then I would see that as a success!

That is a good idea, when banks are talking about cryptocurrency, how fiat to crypto works that will be good and they'd like to implemented or advertise it to their customer.

the greatest positive news we need right now is from big organisation or government maybe SEC or a major financial institution, it going to change the crypto sphere completely

If the project is able to overcome all of its features on the road map and all of its good plans will definitely make this project go smoothly up and if the project team becomes active in handling and the project will continue to make sure that the project will gain more support.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Well to be a hundred percent honenst i've seen other projects say they will do the card but have run into issue i'll be interested to see the details and partners that sign the deal for the cards to see how it runs through, its something that needs to happen but in 2017-2018 became harder to implement in the networks

yeah, let us hope they succeed because their success will in a way bring more users to crypto space which is what we need right now

This is very true, markets are down and we need some good news. I know in the grand scheme of things this project seems rather unimportant. However, even if they can convert a few hundred or thousand people into regularly using crypto and increasing adoption, then I would see that as a success!

That is a good idea, when banks are talking about cryptocurrency, how fiat to crypto works that will be good and they'd like to implemented or advertise it to their customer.

the greatest positive news we need right now is from big organisation or government maybe SEC or a major financial institution, it going to change the crypto sphere completely
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

i couldn't find any allocation for bounty in the distribution plan! can you give me the link of bounty thread? i wanna give a look on how it is and what they have in store! might wanna join in for some free bonus!

I was also searching for such data. Its not easily available or atleast I could not find it.

Yeah, I can't see also any bounty allocation in their graph token distribution, but they have something pop up subscription when you go to their website for massive bounty and airdrop program.

The team seem to be getting ready for a massive promotion using bounty and airdrops programs. There’s much discussion about it in the telegram group. You can check the group for more information

The trend with projects used to be minimizing allocation for bounties it seems with the market conditions that is changing; I hope they set a good distribution for bounty hunters as I think they will aid in pushing the project forward.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I'd do anything for a full month of positive the sideways momentum of the entire market is the most annoying thing, if we can see btc over 5k and eth over 200 it would be a great time for  the industry again but no instead we get this sideways up and down movements that drive everyone nuts
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

i couldn't find any allocation for bounty in the distribution plan! can you give me the link of bounty thread? i wanna give a look on how it is and what they have in store! might wanna join in for some free bonus!

I was also searching for such data. Its not easily available or atleast I could not find it.

Yeah, I can't see also any bounty allocation in their graph token distribution, but they have something pop up subscription when you go to their website for massive bounty and airdrop program.

They have a whole section in their whitepaper where they hint at a bounty program (section 23.7) so even though there are no exact numbers yet I am sure they have set aside a nice share of their tokens for that purpose.

That definitely makes sense I would like to grab so decent token the project seems like a great project with the necessary work I believe they are going to get good traction
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

They have a whole section in their whitepaper where they hint at a bounty program (section 23.7) so even though there are no exact numbers yet I am sure they have set aside a nice share of their tokens for that purpose.

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

The team seem to be getting ready for a massive promotion using bounty and airdrops programs. There’s much discussion about it in the telegram group. You can check the group for more information

that's good news, i've been waiting a long time for the bounty campaign to finally start. i'd also change my signature immediately (if there's a good offer)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

Oh. That will be awesome. I hope they do that as soon as possible. No publicity is a bad one. Did they ever carry out a bounty campaign before?
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Here’s a link to Neuroneum telegram channel: t.me/neuroneum

You can talk about anything related to cloud computing and Neuroneum revolution. The group is active with about 3000 memeber already. It’s a good opportunity to find out more about Neuroneum and the bounty.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

But why do these other projects haven't managed to provide a working card? Is it because these projects made false promises or did they get in trouble with the credit card providers (Visa/Mastercard)?
Probably they did it in the wrong way! getting authorization from VISA is really a hard task! i don't know how NEURONEUM manages to that! but i think their new technology can sure make some difference!
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Even if the market looks the same in May, the months until the start can be very important to create some kind of hype around the project: To build the community and to spread the word about Neuroneum on different crypto-news pages.

Timeline is extremely crucial for any project especially in cryptos. I hope the project might have made excellent research on that.

Sure, they will have their reasons for starting their tokensale only at the beginning of May. I just hope for the project that the crypto market has recovered until then and that more people will know Neuroneum then.

]]

So the main sale starts in May and the pre-sale is currently running? Is there any benefit to buying tokens early? For example, is there preferential pricing or any discounts on offer?
there should be some delicious bonus for private investors! i mean they are the ones that help a project get going at first place! so Neuroneum will definitely have some bonus in store for you if you invest!

All this information are just there in Neuroneum.io
A lot of benefits is always there for those early investors as it applies in all types of investments
There are a lot of projects right now, and a lot of them have different feature but unlike this one, Neuroneum have a debit card also, i hope that they succeed on this one, because many project attempt this and many of them didnt succeed.

Yeah, I read that many project attempts have their own or create a debit card for their project to make it easier to convert or easier to connect crypto to fiat but suddenly they didn't success with it. But I hope this project will make a better way to be succeeding in this kind of technology so that many projects can do it either.

That is why I am hoping that there will be a social campaign so that we can spread everything we knew about this in different social websites platform,thus we can attract people and big investors.

I think they are going to have bounty campaign sooner or later I subscribes to their bounty and they will announce it when it's ready by email I think. If their bounty will start this project will be more known by many people in crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

But why do these other projects haven't managed to provide a working card? Is it because these projects made false promises or did they get in trouble with the credit card providers (Visa/Mastercard)?
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
There are a lot of projects right now, and a lot of them have different feature but unlike this one, Neuroneum have a debit card also, i hope that they succeed on this one, because many project attempt this and many of them didnt succeed.

Yeah, I read that many project attempts have their own or create a debit card for their project to make it easier to convert or easier to connect crypto to fiat but suddenly they didn't success with it. But I hope this project will make a better way to be succeeding in this kind of technology so that many projects can do it either.

That is why I am hoping that there will be a social campaign so that we can spread everything we knew about this in different social websites platform,thus we can attract people and big investors.
Pages:
Jump to: