Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 19. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Ya one think i really appreciate is when teams are active in communicating even interim progress hopefully they will grow and get a bit better at it as time goes on i guess they are more focused on the backend stuff

They need to get so much done at a go. But this takes time. Every good job take a bit more time. But they should have some promotions plans ahead.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Ya with the launch in may i'm not sure why people are so in demand that they be doing a lot of updates at this point, i mean i'd expect we see a lot more information and social interactions but that would come maybe the weeks and month before the sale would start

You’re right. I hope to see much more promotions for the team. I saw a post about bounty on Neuroneum telegram. And I think that would be of great help.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
From my understanding they have few things added to their model like the card and the miner. Also I think the biggest differentiator is that they also mine for altcoin? They also have a deal for a cheaper electricity supply .

What do you mean with 'deal for a cheaper electricity supply'. I don't understand. The users that are offering their computing power are responsible for their own electricity supply.

Yeah, suppliers are meant to provide electricity I believe they are going to include the fee in subscription and neuroneum will manage the pricing

I still don't understand what exactly Neuroneum should do about the energy supply? If I decide to use my unused computing power to mine cryptocurrencies (or sell it on their market place) over their platform, why the heck should Neuroneum manage the pricing of my electricity??!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
From my understanding they have few things added to their model like the card and the miner. Also I think the biggest differentiator is that they also mine for altcoin? They also have a deal for a cheaper electricity supply .

What do you mean with 'deal for a cheaper electricity supply'. I don't understand. The users that are offering their computing power are responsible for their own electricity supply.

Yeah, suppliers are meant to provide electricity I believe they are going to include the fee in subscription and neuroneum will manage the pricing
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
Neuroneum model looks amazing. They have what looks like a final solution to cloud computing issues. But I’ll like to know what chances they have to beat the competition.

beating the competition is not the most important thing right now i believe they will have to ensure they make the platform as user friendly as it can get

I like to think about the competition too. I’ll like to know what advantage Neuroneum got over the competition. It’s a decentralized model that feels more secure and transparent for users. Btw I think Neuroneum has a friendly team.

They have made a comparison of their project to their competitors. You can find it in their whitepaper. Sure, such a comparison is probably biased because it should highlight the advantages of Neuroneum but I think it's still worth a read. The best thing, however, is to make your own comparison with different sources.

yeah that is why neuroneum is a good project, they have many features , while you are mining altcoins you can also mine their token by joining in the mining pool.

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Neuroneum model looks amazing. They have what looks like a final solution to cloud computing issues. But I’ll like to know what chances they have to beat the competition.

beating the competition is not the most important thing right now i believe they will have to ensure they make the platform as user friendly as it can get

I like to think about the competition too. I’ll like to know what advantage Neuroneum got over the competition. It’s a decentralized model that feels more secure and transparent for users. Btw I think Neuroneum has a friendly team.

They have made a comparison of their project to their competitors. You can find it in their whitepaper. Sure, such a comparison is probably biased because it should highlight the advantages of Neuroneum but I think it's still worth a read. The best thing, however, is to make your own comparison with different sources.

Activity: 462
Ya with the launch in may i'm not sure why people are so in demand that they be doing a lot of updates at this point, i mean i'd expect we see a lot more information and social interactions but that would come maybe the weeks and month before the sale would start

That's right many people are getting excited about the updates about that topic but I think it should be done when the sale are on the middle stage or final stage of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The team has so much planned to do in 2019, but so far there are no updates on how the project is going and it looks very strange .

i thought i was the only person thinking in that direction they are silent and it feels strange they should at least come out with update so that the community will be well informed

Since the public sale doesn't start until May, I can well understand that they still work a lot in the background until then and then publish all the information at the start.

beating the competition is not the most important thing right now I believe they will have to ensure they make the platform as user-friendly as it can get

In the 'market' section of the WP, Neuroneum mentions that Amazon & Google are the biggest cloud computing providers. However, I could not see any direct usage of the word 'competitor'. As I think we can all agree it would take years and billions of $ for Neuroneum to get to this level. Could anyone point out if there are any other mentions of similar companies? doc: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf

I was referring to section 9 in their Whitepaper (page 80).

But yeah, you can't really say that AWS and Google are the competitors that Neuroneum should try to excel. It's more about golem, NiceHash and so on.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

beating the competition is not the most important thing right now I believe they will have to ensure they make the platform as user-friendly as it can get

In the 'market' section of the WP, Neuroneum mentions that Amazon & Google are the biggest cloud computing providers. However, I could not see any direct usage of the word 'competitor'. As I think we can all agree it would take years and billions of $ for Neuroneum to get to this level. Could anyone point out if there are any other mentions of similar companies? doc: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf

I think Neuroneum has a wide usecase. There’s hosting and cloud storage services which is just one in many that rented cloud computing can be used. I could make a list though. 😂
Activity: 448

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

I dont know if i'd call it the final solution but its definitly an interesting next step, if they can implement what they intend to it could be a great building block to change how we look at hosting and resources

It’s great to know Neuroneum got more potential other than CryptoCurrency mining. You could use cloud computing power purchased on the platform to mining or whatever cloud services is more profitable at the time.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

I dont know if i'd call it the final solution but its definitly an interesting next step, if they can implement what they intend to it could be a great building block to change how we look at hosting and resources
Activity: 448
I always think it's interesting to watch how people react in threads like this during private sales when the teams are more focused on insitutional and private investors than in the average joes that are just peeking their nose in to see what things are about and might only invest maybe 10$ lol

I think it’s very important they build a pretty interactive community on social media as well as get more institutions to invest in the private sales. This is going to drive the use of the product once launched.

I see an opportunity here with Neuroneum. When launched, Neuroneum would compete with firms that provide cloud computing services like google. I think, Neuroneum decentralized model would be an advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: