Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 20. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I always think it's interesting to watch how people react in threads like this during private sales when the teams are more focused on insitutional and private investors than in the average joes that are just peeking their nose in to see what things are about and might only invest maybe 10$ lol

I think it’s very important they build a pretty interactive community on social media as well as get more institutions to invest in the private sales. This is going to drive the use of the product once launched.

yeah, as it stands right now they are lacking in such area and also they should make sure they clarify the purpose of their platform so that investors would not have hard time making sense of it
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I always think it's interesting to watch how people react in threads like this during private sales when the teams are more focused on insitutional and private investors than in the average joes that are just peeking their nose in to see what things are about and might only invest maybe 10$ lol

I think it’s very important they build a pretty interactive community on social media as well as get more institutions to invest in the private sales. This is going to drive the use of the product once launched.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

As far as I understood, they have long timeline for their token sales and raise funds. Hopefully market will be stable by then.

True. Long timeline is something which is not understandable for me. If they have confidence, they should have to complete the sales at the earliest.

If they have of long timeline for their token sales I think it's for the best for this project because market not recovering yet and if bullrun come with their token sales I think it's a great chance for Neuroneum.

I honestly don't agree; long sale durations tend to mess up everything; the price can't be stable of you keep the sale open longer that it is meant. I think sales shouldn't be long.

In my opinion it also makes no sense to extend an already running sale multiple times. But I guess what they mean in this case is that there is such a long gap between private sale and main sale. And this is something I think is totally fine.

That could be effective yes but it shouldn't be long too; you don't want people to lose enthusiasm waiting I've seen many projects do that mistake. I hope that this will not be the case here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's still so early in the year anything can happen i'd be surprised if the market stays depressed for a full 2 years, we're seeing some solid resistences but it might fall further but it seems most of the big names are still bullish longterm and new projects just need to hold to their plans

I am bullish but at the same time trying to limit the risk in my portfolio at the moment, they are too many shit coins around at the moment and we need the market to keep falling to keep pushing them out.

Saying this, I do still believe this market is an excellent place for new ideas and tech to be developed, I think the Neuroneum project falls into that category! They just need to work harder on their promotion and start revealing their progress.

Oh i know honestly what kicks me is theirs some good projects among the shitcoins and even mainstream coins that if i had been a little less lazy i could have easily tripled my money the last 2 years, but i dont have faith in myself i guess, but i kick myself when in the morning i say "ya eth is definitely going to go up today" then check my watch and sure enough it was bottomed out.

New projects like neuroneum offer a lot of opportunity if things progress as we expect a company like this to but i think theirs a lot of mixed sentiment in the market overall

ETH is a painful one to watch fall as it is my biggest holding in cryptocurrency. I really think it's being oversold at the moment like a few other tokens. Hopefully, after the Constantinople upgrade, we might see ETH rise in value and a few altcoins linked to it might increase too. You never really know, as it seems traders don't even react to this type of thing nowadays.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
The team has so much planned to do in 2019, but so far there are no updates on how the project is going and it looks very strange .

i thought i was the only person thinking in that direction they are silent and it feels strange they should at least come out with update so that the community will be well informed

So do i, i saw a lot of projects with the same features , a lot of them planned but after a while of waiting, they just disappeared, I hope neuroneum is not one of them since a lot of people are not looking to this project

I hope this silent of this project and their team have a good side like they are working that they are not announcing it that they are busy planning and working for the good of this project, because this kind of project should be having a deep plan to be more successful soon.

As I said earlier. I wouldn't be worried too much that the team isn't that communicative atm. They are in the private sale right now, so they will now try to attract as many private investors as possible. I am sure this behaviour will change once we get closer to the main sale where everyone of us can contribute.
Activity: 462
The team has so much planned to do in 2019, but so far there are no updates on how the project is going and it looks very strange .

i thought i was the only person thinking in that direction they are silent and it feels strange they should at least come out with update so that the community will be well informed

So do i, i saw a lot of projects with the same features , a lot of them planned but after a while of waiting, they just disappeared, I hope neuroneum is not one of them since a lot of people are not looking to this project

I hope this silent of this project and their team have a good side like they are working that they are not announcing it that they are busy planning and working for the good of this project, because this kind of project should be having a deep plan to be more successful soon.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Ya one think i really appreciate is when teams are active in communicating even interim progress hopefully they will grow and get a bit better at it as time goes on i guess they are more focused on the backend stuff
if the active project is two-way communication with the community, it really helps a project to be trusted, and good for the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 16

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Ya one think i really appreciate is when teams are active in communicating even interim progress hopefully they will grow and get a bit better at it as time goes on i guess they are more focused on the backend stuff
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

As far as I understood, they have long timeline for their token sales and raise funds. Hopefully market will be stable by then.

True. Long timeline is something which is not understandable for me. If they have confidence, they should have to complete the sales at the earliest.

If they have of long timeline for their token sales I think it's for the best for this project because market not recovering yet and if bullrun come with their token sales I think it's a great chance for Neuroneum.

I honestly don't agree; long sale durations tend to mess up everything; the price can't be stable of you keep the sale open longer that it is meant. I think sales shouldn't be long.

In my opinion it also makes no sense to extend an already running sale multiple times. But I guess what they mean in this case is that there is such a long gap between private sale and main sale. And this is something I think is totally fine.
Activity: 490

Activity: 462

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Activity: 714
It seems Neuroneum is on Private sales. And ICO fixed for May 1st. Already 1.1 Million USD raised from private sales. Can anyone comfirm these details?

Sure, that's all correct. You find all these information on their official website or in their Telegram group. I guess we have no one with insider knowledge, so we all have to rely on these public available information.
Yeah having this project have many feature unlike others, it has a debit card which can help us to exchange crypto to fiat easily. Hope everything they feature will success
Of course, this project differs from others in its specific deeds and clear plans, so  want the team to pay more attention to the community that supports them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
It seems Neuroneum is on Private sales. And ICO fixed for May 1st. Already 1.1 Million USD raised from private sales. Can anyone comfirm these details?

Sure, that's all correct. You find all these information on their official website or in their Telegram group. I guess we have no one with insider knowledge, so we all have to rely on these public available information.
Yeah having this project have many feature unlike others, it has a debit card which can help us to exchange crypto to fiat easily. Hope everything they feature will success

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Neuroneum is one of the best projects now. It’s going to be a revolution using Blockchain technology. Lucky to be a part of it so early. ICO to start in few weeks, so you could be a part of it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
Pages:
Jump to: