Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 22. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
The income from the private sale has now been at 1.1 million for a very long time. it still seems to be a very difficult time for ICOs. I hope this improves until the start of the public sale.

I noticed this as well but I think they are just updating it manually. That's why it probably hasn't moved for the last couple of days. But since it's a private sale for institutional investors the bar can change very fast even if only one investor decides to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
LOL ya it's funny January is over already i can't believe how quick 2019 is moving sadly the overall market hasn't bounced as much as everyone had been hoping in fact its still slumping and lackluster, but hopefully some strong projects will emerge this year to really show us some realistic growth in the industry

It has been extremely lacklustre, a very disappointing 2019 so far for crypto markets. Sort of makes you think is there any way back for cryptocurrency and blockchain projects at this point.

well as crazy as the market is right now i still believe something can still happen let us hope it turns out great this year i still have faith in the potentials of cryptocurrency

Let's just keep the positive attitude and positive thinking about the crypto let's hope that it will recover soon and pump up again like before or higher than before, if this happens many projects will gain for it and specially for crypto people like us.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
It's still so early in the year anything can happen i'd be surprised if the market stays depressed for a full 2 years, we're seeing some solid resistences but it might fall further but it seems most of the big names are still bullish longterm and new projects just need to hold to their plans
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
LOL ya it's funny January is over already i can't believe how quick 2019 is moving sadly the overall market hasn't bounced as much as everyone had been hoping in fact its still slumping and lackluster, but hopefully some strong projects will emerge this year to really show us some realistic growth in the industry

It has been extremely lacklustre, a very disappointing 2019 so far for crypto markets. Sort of makes you think is there any way back for cryptocurrency and blockchain projects at this point.

well as crazy as the market is right now i still believe something can still happen let us hope it turns out great this year i still have faith in the potentials of cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
The income from the private sale has now been at 1.1 million for a very long time. it still seems to be a very difficult time for ICOs. I hope this improves until the start of the public sale.
I'd do anything for a full month of positive the sideways momentum of the entire market is the most annoying thing, if we can see btc over 5k and eth over 200 it would be a great time for  the industry again but no instead we get this sideways up and down movements that drive everyone nuts

Yeah, it's really frustrating. Not only for us, but also for projects that are looking to raise funds, this whole situation sucks. I just hope that it gets better until May.

a lot of project are struggling to get by in this current market situation i personally think good and sound project will find a way of ensuring they succeed in this situation

I think many projects find their ways in current market situation through private investments? It is just an observation though. For mining in particular it can be easier compared to other projects since you will have something physical?

It's true that a lot of funds are collected in private sales. On the one hand that's nice for the project because it seems it's easier to raise funds this way but on the other hand a majority of the tokens will then be in the hand of only a few.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I'd do anything for a full month of positive the sideways momentum of the entire market is the most annoying thing, if we can see btc over 5k and eth over 200 it would be a great time for  the industry again but no instead we get this sideways up and down movements that drive everyone nuts

Yeah, it's really frustrating. Not only for us, but also for projects that are looking to raise funds, this whole situation sucks. I just hope that it gets better until May.

a lot of project are struggling to get by in this current market situation i personally think good and sound project will find a way of ensuring they succeed in this situation

I think many projects find their ways in current market situation through private investments? It is just an observation though. For mining in particular it can be easier compared to other projects since you will have something physical?

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

Well, that's a good question but right now it seems like they are very successful with their private sale so, fingers crossed, maybe they'll get most of their funds already in the private sale. 

Because of the condition of the market right now many projects are struggling for their own projects because it's affecting the situation is affecting them so much.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102

Talking about projects trying to raise funds at this time, what’s plan does Neuroneum team have if the market keeps at it?

Now I had to think about why you mentioned May, but then I remembered that the public sale starts in May:-) I'm still surprised that it still takes so long

I thought first to second of this year 2019 will be a good start again for the crypto, but now I see that it's not yet recovering, but I'm still hoping that it can recover quickly and it will affect many projects or new projects to rise up.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Now I had to think about why you mentioned May, but then I remembered that the public sale starts in May:-) I'm still surprised that it still takes so long
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I would be very happy with those two targets, I just don't know what's going to happen this year. It really seems like the wheels have fallen off the cart and momentum has seriously dropped off. Hope we get a bull run soon.

I don't want to be a pessimist but from the looks of it it will be a hard thing to see anytime soon; I hope I stand corrected but the situation only indicates a bad trend? downwards?

Yeah, but whatever is going to change the direction of the market would not give any indication it will just happen or start happening let us hope for the best but expect the worst
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I don't want to be a pessimist but from the looks of it it will be a hard thing to see anytime soon; I hope I stand corrected but the situation only indicates a bad trend? downwards?

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

i couldn't find any allocation for bounty in the distribution plan! can you give me the link of bounty thread? i wanna give a look on how it is and what they have in store! might wanna join in for some free bonus!

I was also searching for such data. Its not easily available or atleast I could not find it.

Yeah, I can't see also any bounty allocation in their graph token distribution, but they have something pop up subscription when you go to their website for massive bounty and airdrop program.

The team seem to be getting ready for a massive promotion using bounty and airdrops programs. There’s much discussion about it in the telegram group. You can check the group for more information

Here’s a link to Neuroneum telegram channel: t.me/neuroneum

You can talk about anything related to cloud computing and Neuroneum revolution. The group is active with about 3000 memeber already. It’s a good opportunity to find out more about Neuroneum and the bounty.
they do have some good community managers to keep the community occupied in certain stuff and updates! i see their dev team also gives a look to answer some important question raised in a long time!
Pages:
Jump to: