Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 38. (Read 17797 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
According to website https://neuroneum.io the project have successfully raised $800k from private round with the next round in 4 days, is there a working product already out there?

Soon! Cheesy The initial release of the Neuralink Card to early adopters is planned for next month! - January 2019
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Neuroneum seems to be a nice project. It’s brave to see a project with an aim to make a difference in mining. Why do I need a crypto debit card from a computing power marketplace project?
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
With all the negative news about the power consumption of BTC (or cryptocurrency in general) mining, and Ethereums plan to slowly move to PoS, how do you see the future of PoW?

Agree as of now the common problem on some project that related to mining or having a mining features is about the power consumption. So how does the project will going to take an action to avoid too much cost on power usage.

At the present time the mining project is very difficult, according to the news I read in forums and the internet. But a miner expert also said that even though it is difficult to mine today will not die and lose mining, it will only be a good strategy and a proper coin to earn money by mining a coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
With all the negative news about the power consumption of BTC (or cryptocurrency in general) mining, and Ethereums plan to slowly move to PoS, how do you see the future of PoW?

interesting question. However things can change overnight to many positives. I expect something like that for Neuroneum and also for many other nice projects around.

Proof of work isn't going anywhere, a lot of people are saying that Hybrid is actually what will most likely win out longterm, as Proof of stake has its own big issues, if you search for it on google theirs a lot of articles that go into depth on why its not a silver bullet for fixing everything
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Cloud mining from home or remotely seems like a sweet deal. I have tried most of these platforms before, is there like a minimum system requirement each user is supposed to have before taking part in the mining?

yeah, very interesting question i would want to believe the team have a more unique approach to the whole cloud mining business because as it stands a lot of company are still finding a niche in this space
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

interesting question. However things can change overnight to many positives. I expect something like that for Neuroneum and also for many other nice projects around.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Many people are coming up with the Card solution, but after raising money, they were not talking about the card issuing? My question is whether do you have any relationship with the banking sectors for issuing the cards because these things are not easy to give cards to the community.

more like the question, I am to ask however wouldn't it be defeating to work with the institution you are trying so hard to take off as the middleman, one purpose of the blockchain is so that the banks are eliminated
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
with great vision and promising Roadmap Neuroneum seems like a interesting project with lots of potentiality! i like the CARD part actually! i know its not new to see a crypto project with built-in-card.i'm just loving the competition thats arising which will bring better support to every user!
looking forward to see more of this project!
Merit: 10
Cloud mining from home or remotely seems like a sweet deal. I have tried most of these platforms before, is there like a minimum system requirement each user is supposed to have before taking part in the mining?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Agree as of now the common problem on some project that related to mining or having a mining features is about the power consumption. So how does the project will going to take an action to avoid too much cost on power usage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I like the idea of a crypto to fiat card, i have to say every time i've talked to others about crypto it's always "ya but what can i do with it really" if companies can start offering actual ways to USE the crypto hopefully adoption will grow.
Fiat cards are now an advantage of several projects, Neuroneum uses this strategy, this is not wrong, because the more projects like this,
its better for future development of crypto currencies
brand new
what about the bounty program of Neuroneum? will it be held? for a total supply of 18 billion at a price of $ 0.015 it might be a little expensive, and a softcap of 15 million USD hopefully can be achieved

Our bounty campaign is set to launch in the next few days! Stay tuned for details! Cheesy
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Many people are coming up with the Card solution, but after raising money, they were not talking about the card issuing? My question is whether do you have any relationship with the banking sectors for issuing the cards because these things are not easy to give cards to the community.
brand new
I am at lost right now, what exactly is neuroneum into. Are you guys into cryptocurrency mining or cloud computing platform or an integration of both

We’re into both decentralized mining and decentralized cloud computing! Smiley If you haven't yet, we suggest checking out this epic video explaining what we're all about! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJxXeA_E50M
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I like the idea of a crypto to fiat card, i have to say every time i've talked to others about crypto it's always "ya but what can i do with it really" if companies can start offering actual ways to USE the crypto hopefully adoption will grow.
brand new
There are some similar project to it and I want to know what will be the advantages of Neuroneum to them? By the way just read some details of the project and it looks interesting. Looking forward for more update about it.

We address how Neuroneum surpasses our competitors in section 9 of our whitepaper: https://neuroneum.io/pdf/neuroneum_whitepaper.pdf
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
According to website https://neuroneum.io the project have successfully raised $800k from private round with the next round in 4 days, is there a working product already out there?
brand new
good project, and is a new idea and innovation, I just found a project like this,  one-stop shop environment where members can earn massive rewards by using the best in decentralized cloud computing and crypto-mining technologies.
You have a large hardcap target of $ 150 million USD, how is your strategy to raise this much funds?

We’re confident that once people know about the revolutionary opportunities our all-star team is working on, they will want to contribute to our ICO.  In order raise awareness of the Neuroneum revolution, we will embark on an extensive bounty and marketing campaign, making use of social media, existing cryptocurrency marketing streams, mainstream conferences/seminars, and on board social media influencers.  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Another massive reward promising project. Need to look into in depth for details to understand the concept and what is their promise for the investors..
Pages:
Jump to: