Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS 2.0 / PoW Hybrid | Blake2s PoW | NO Premine | - page 16. (Read 126652 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
UPS failure resulting in a HDD failure killed my server temporarily. That is why the website is down if anyone is wondering.

Trying to dump this faulty drive while it still half works, should take a few hours...

This was a nice reminder to finally move the website to the new location Cheesy

Edit: And its back online...
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
Source code, windows wallet and linux wallets are up.

If anyone can compile a MAC wallet till tomorrow I would be very grateful, so we can have a REAL fair launch for all platforms.

Mining starts at 1457344680 unix time.

Cheers all!

P.S., testnet is up and minable if anyone wants to try it out...
Connected to testnet with 1 connection but not able to sync???

No one is mining on testnet. Last block on testnet was 5.march. You can test on your own  just setup two local nodes and the following lines to your two nevacoin.conf files.

Code:
testnet=1
addnode=YourOtherNodeLocalIP

Next mine a block on testnet as without new blocks blockhain doesnt synch.

If you have a genuine use case to play on testnet i can open a node for your to connect to but i wont bother if there is no valid reason.

Can assure you when I wrote the post there was a testnet  Wink

Hi,
I have problem with my wallet on morning I had ~38890 NEVA but now it's about 34400 . on blockchain one of my addresses have 36035 coins but my wallet is less than it. what can I do ?

Solved :
I used repairwallet function from my wallet

Glad to hear you fixed it! Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
Hi,
I have problem with my wallet on morning I had ~38890 NEVA but now it's about 34400 . on blockchain one of my addresses have 36035 coins but my wallet is less than it. what can I do ?

Solved :
I used repairwallet function from my wallet
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Source code, windows wallet and linux wallets are up.

If anyone can compile a MAC wallet till tomorrow I would be very grateful, so we can have a REAL fair launch for all platforms.

Mining starts at 1457344680 unix time.

Cheers all!

P.S., testnet is up and minable if anyone wants to try it out...
Connected to testnet with 1 connection but not able to sync???

No one is mining on testnet. Last block on testnet was 5.march. You can test on your own  just setup two local nodes and the following lines to your two nevacoin.conf files.

Code:
testnet=1
addnode=YourOtherNodeLocalIP

Next mine a block on testnet as without new blocks blockhain doesnt synch.

If you have a genuine use case to play on testnet i can open a node for your to connect to but i wont bother if there is no valid reason.

We are cryptocurrency
This coin is great! I love how the wallet loads no problem, and it doesn't give problem. That's enough for me to buy in. Half these other coins do not have a working wallet.

Any you are gonna help make it even better  Wink
We are cryptocurrency

Lol Cheesy

Might be a good idea for marketing for Nivea Cheesy

I think this was meant for you and me @krile. Something in terms of smooth as cream  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
▲™
This coin is great! I love how the wallet loads no problem, and it doesn't give problem. That's enough for me to buy in. Half these other coins do not have a working wallet.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Polar bears are left handed
Thanks.
What should I do to avoid such conflicts?

You actually cant avoid them, this happens on all blockchains as PoW and PoS is a competition.

You can however improve your connection to the network by port forwarding tcp port 7391 or your router to your PC/MAC (and of course add the port exception on your local firewall).

This will give you a better connectivity to the other nodes around the world and therefore faster inform other nodes that you mined a PoS block.

But keep in mind it still is a competition and you are only improving your odds with this and at the same time you help new users sync the blockchain when the start their NevaCoin wallet.

Tnx for the support @staysecure Smiley
We are cryptocurrency
Thanks.

You actually cant avoid them, this happens on all blockchains as PoW and PoS is a competition.

You can however improve your connection to the network by port forwarding tcp port 7391 or your router to your PC/MAC (and of course add the port exception on your local firewall).

This will give you a better connectivity to the other nodes around the world and therefore faster inform other nodes that you mined a PoS block.

But keep in mind it still is a competition and you are only improving your odds with this and at the same time you help new users sync the blockchain when the start their NevaCoin wallet.
Activity: 136
Thanks.
We are cryptocurrency
Dev hi,  what does it mean?
Date: 28.03.2017 18:32
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 NEVA
Net amount: -656.89565867 NEVA
Transaction ID: e76bd6218cbf04b182b0366a28c0c505c00b79330b1650342b93ce953c2a818e-000

Generated coins must mature 25 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

It means that you found the same PoS block as someone else but the other guy was a nanosecond faster than your node and the other guy/gal/wallet informed the network of a new block before you/your wallet did.

As a result your PoS block is conflicted.
Activity: 136
Dev hi,  what does it mean?
Date: 28.03.2017 18:32
Source: Generated
Debit: 0.00 NEVA
Net amount: -656.89565867 NEVA
Transaction ID: e76bd6218cbf04b182b0366a28c0c505c00b79330b1650342b93ce953c2a818e-000

Generated coins must mature 25 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.
We are cryptocurrency
Thanks, Worked like a charm.
Cheers

Excellent. Welcome on the hardforked NevaChain  Cool.

Only one lost soul remaining on the unsupported side of history.

Code:
addnode=193.110.163.10
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
Thanks, Worked like a charm.
Cheers
We are cryptocurrency
Installed the new wallet. 1.4 and still not syncing the blockchain.
even though I have all the nodes added and 22 connections.
Any help please.
Cheers

Shutdown Neva 1.4. Go to your nevacoin data dir and remove everything except wallet.dat. Start Neva 1.4 again and wait all will be well.

Where is nevacoin data directory. See https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Data_directory (replace bitcoin with nevacoin), same goes for all pc wallets for any other coin.

Provide feedback please.

Cheers.
Activity: 358
Any help please.
Cheers

First time install or is this an update for you? Have you tried stopping the wallet and restarting? I've had other wallets cut off syncing by my firewall after connections with peers have been made; make sure your firewall if you have one is not preventing the sync (same could be said of an AV program). Final solution I can offer is delete everything but your wallet.dat and try re-installing/resyncing. If none of these solve your problem, PM user krile (he's the dev).
Activity: 248
Any help please.
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: