Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][🏁🔥Nitrous Coin🔥🏁][PoS][Masternodes] Car-Aftermarket & Race Events - page 2. (Read 22739 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I know some of people here said this is promising project .. why they said so? because they lose their money when invest into this coin. this shit coin will go nowhere.

ok we are stupid .. why you just talk about nitro .. whats your problem ? if you are regret ,sell and go away .. why you waste your time here ?  you talk same things what you want to change ?

why?i want to see this project dead. Problem? I will keep dump this shit till 100sat..next target is 500 sat.  This shit will not go anywhere.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Stay away! This project is an outright scam!

I mean, the whole concept is so obvious dumb. Why would you need a special coin for car parts and race events? What's next, a toilet paper purchase coin?

I'm 100% sure this project will be dead right after they raised $ from the stupid.

NITROUS COIN HUGE UPDATE--- FIRST B2B PARTNER/ MERCHANT & AUTO SHOP ONBOARD

Petrol Works Performance Inc. in Long Island, New York has now started accepting Nitrous (N2O) as the preferred payment method in their auto & body shop.
Their annual revenue is nearly $500k. This is just the beginning of an exciting journey with the Nitrous team.
Activity: 35
Stay away! This project is an outright scam!

I mean, the whole concept is so obvious dumb. Why would you need a special coin for car parts and race events? What's next, a toilet paper purchase coin?

I'm 100% sure this project will be dead right after they raised $ from the stupid.
VERSION 3.1.0.1 UPDATE READY

The updated version of the Nitrous software is now available:
https://github.com/Nitrous-Core/nitrous/releases/tag/V3.1.0.1
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Arn..
I know some of people here said this is promising project .. why they said so? because they lose their money when invest into this coin. this shit coin will go nowhere.

ok we are stupid .. why you just talk about nitro .. whats your problem ? if you are regret ,sell and go away .. why you waste your time here ?  you talk same things what you want to change ?
I like this project.Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication will develop.

buy more please. dev dump hard soon

why??

lol...did you buy this shit? so what now?moon? this project is scam. don't invest .. if you do that, you might lost it. for sure. everyone in discord already accumulate .and they waiting for new investor to come and dump everything especially those vip and dev. some of them own 10MN.so be carefull.. don't invest any for masternode shit coin like nitrous. you will regret

how old are you ? 8?

yes.. I am 8 years old but I am not stupid like you guys. even adult always think about scam . see... now 800 sat per coin. Like I said last time, it will hit 500 sat coming weeks. get ready for the impact.. for this shit coin. most of the VIP is dumper. soon you will see.. 100sat.
Arn..
thats foolish  .. new projects always have risks .. they can dumped or they can x30 .. noone tells you go and buy 2btc masternode coin..
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like this project.Very interesting and promising project ! It is interesting how the new improved social network with cryptocurrency motivation for communication will develop.

why??

lol...did you buy this shit? so what now?moon? this project is scam. don't invest .. if you do that, you might lost it. for sure. everyone in discord already accumulate .and they waiting for new investor to come and dump everything especially those vip and dev. some of them own 10MN.so be carefull.. don't invest any for masternode shit coin like nitrous. you will regret

That's the usual scenario of a masternode project. Just be very careful on investing your hard-earned money. Dumpers don't care where you got your investments.

Arn..

why??

how old are you ? 8?

why??

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

why??

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
So much FUD here, seems like no one cares to read about the project and look into the community on discord, the devs are doing a fantastic job. Sell your coins and move on if your so suspicious that this is a scam lol.

it is not a fud. Sooner or later dev will runaway. increase collateral means nothing. 1k sat is real and soon 100sat real too.. I am early investor. and I am really upset this shit happen.. soon dev will announce new collateral to 10k. and they believe that this could drive the price high. I will keep hold and dump my coins. till hit 100sat

current price is 800 sat...see.. in cryptobridge.. so anyone want to pump this shit? lol... early investor kill this coin badly. soon 100sat for sure. when hit 500sat away. dev will start run. deactivated their discord account.
copper member
Activity: 21

After some time...
they promised to send me 200 coins.

I am still waiting to receive

Yeah? Who are you? Discord ID? I'll investigate this.
Activity: 11
which is profitable MN or standalone staking.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 127
I went to the project by invitation. I read, the idea is interesting, there is a foundation. Not to create another coin with MN and all on it. I read the comments of users in the chat are hot battles. I have a couple of questions. Where can I see the project team? I correctly understood, Nitrous will be integrated with Ledger Nano?
At the moment only  can buy a masternode as informed on the website? When I click Buy N20  redirect to Discord, is this correct? How will this purchase by discord be?

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NITRO_BRIDGE.BTC

Nitrous Coin have launched their new website! Already being told it's "the best website in crypto", check it out for yourself!

https://nitrouscoin.io/

They're having a huge airdrop in their server in celebration of it!
Discord link https://discord.gg/ADMkF8E
Pages:
Jump to: