Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][🏁🔥Nitrous Coin🔥🏁][PoS][Masternodes] Car-Aftermarket & Race Events - page 3. (Read 22739 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
At the moment only  can buy a masternode as informed on the website? When I click Buy N20  redirect to Discord, is this correct? How will this purchase by discord be?

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.NITRO_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Arn..
At the moment only  can buy a masternode as informed on the website? When I click Buy N20  redirect to Discord, is this correct? How will this purchase by discord be?

you can buy from coinexchange or cyroptobridge , link was for presale
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
how much need coins for pos-staking?
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
interesting .. with your wiev .. %99 coins are shit.. there are many coins which they dont even have any project and they dont do any uptades in years and they do presale coins for millions dollars ..many of them ponzi coins ..but some of them went to moon .. you are angry. i understand but in this year all projects are same .. everybody lost money with new projects .. you belive it wil fall down strong but also i can say i will buy more and hold ..there are many people like me .. just important they have supporters like me or not .. i like guys from n2o they are honest .. i saw and heard more bad things than you about new projects .. if community wants to make money .. they have to improve this project..because they did not collect 10-20 million dollars ...in this forum there are many people like you , they talked same about dash .. and now they are crying because they sold their coins for 3 dollars

so you believe this n2o could reach as dash does now? amazing... I know dev is active in discord, but I do believe this coin will not going anywhere. Smiley. just like others MN coins out there. Soon it could hit even 500sat. it will never reach 15k sat since all vip/early adopter are dumper. for what buying this coin if most early adopter are dumper?

nothing can be like dash .. but supply is already 25 million ..not high.. with holders can grow up .. for me it is ok 5k-7k sat .. i will do mn 1-2 years that coin.. and we dont let it falls under 1500 sat ..for me same situation , under 2000 i always buy ..team is active and fast .. now they are on masternode pro .. in few months they will be in ledger nano list.. dont worry if you think you bought with high price.. when 500 k buy more  amd sell all of them when 1k-1.5k sats

lets see how it goes when hit double rewards within 2 weeks ahead. Seems like collateral would be adjusted when it hit new reward. Personally, most of user which is purchased this coin will dump. how long you could buy everything below 1500 sat? even dev and that marketing guys said and some of early adopter said this coin will be sell in 50k sat. see what happen after that? 2000sat is real. and they promise to buyback this coin. now? they bought but seems like they didnt fill al the promises and let this coin hit even 2k sat. and. this coin will never hit even 10k sat . since no real application just more promises . same goes with others MN.
Arn..
interesting .. with your wiev .. %99 coins are shit.. there are many coins which they dont even have any project and they dont do any uptades in years and they do presale coins for millions dollars ..many of them ponzi coins ..but some of them went to moon .. you are angry. i understand but in this year all projects are same .. everybody lost money with new projects .. you belive it wil fall down strong but also i can say i will buy more and hold ..there are many people like me .. just important they have supporters like me or not .. i like guys from n2o they are honest .. i saw and heard more bad things than you about new projects .. if community wants to make money .. they have to improve this project..because they did not collect 10-20 million dollars ...in this forum there are many people like you , they talked same about dash .. and now they are crying because they sold their coins for 3 dollars

so you believe this n2o could reach as dash does now? amazing... I know dev is active in discord, but I do believe this coin will not going anywhere. Smiley. just like others MN coins out there. Soon it could hit even 500sat. it will never reach 15k sat since all vip/early adopter are dumper. for what buying this coin if most early adopter are dumper?

nothing can be like dash .. but supply is already 25 million ..not high.. with holders can grow up .. for me it is ok 5k-7k sat .. i will do mn 1-2 years that coin.. and we dont let it falls under 1500 sat ..for me same situation , under 2000 i always buy ..team is active and fast .. now they are on masternode pro .. in few months they will be in ledger nano list.. dont worry if you think you bought with high price.. when 500 k buy more  amd sell all of them when 1k-1.5k sats

Activity: 151
Merit: 5
I am running a MN of N2O and so far so good.
For the above complains: at least we see some development in term of wallet/ nano Ledger and efforts trying to marketing/bring the coin to real world.

Arn..
this team don't seem legit and serious they dont pay their bounties and dont even answer in chat except for sell their MN
haha +1000
delete all post in discord, ban....

this team don't seem legit and serious they dont pay their bounties and dont even answer in chat except for sell their MN

+100
they didn't pay their bounties! just wanna sell their MN

After some time...
they promised to send me 200 coins.

I am still waiting to receive

and some shit still believe this coin could go far. no real world application just same like the others. only promises is everywhere. and the most things is they modified the ann and delete some information regarding buyback coins. don't buy this coin. their early adopter ready to dump everything. most of them have more than 3 MN and above. go buy some other coins not this shit
Activity: 25
and I do believe, vip/early adopter did dumped the price. who else had this coin in early stage. and now collateral will increase. this coin don't have any value. is good in 1k sat, soon it will hit 100 sat. early adopter drive this coin to the hell of shit. so those who want to purchase this coin, please don't do so. otherwise you will regret throw btc on this shitcoin.

Hahaha Troll
and I do believe, vip/early adopter did dumped the price. who else had this coin in early stage. and now collateral will increase. this coin don't have any value. is good in 1k sat, soon it will hit 100 sat. early adopter drive this coin to the hell of shit. so those who want to purchase this coin, please don't do so. otherwise you will regret throw btc on this shitcoin.
So much FUD here, seems like no one cares to read about the project and look into the community on discord, the devs are doing a fantastic job. Sell your coins and move on if your so suspicious that this is a scam lol.

it is not a fud. Sooner or later dev will runaway. increase collateral means nothing. 1k sat is real and soon 100sat real too.. I am early investor. and I am really upset this shit happen.. soon dev will announce new collateral to 10k. and they believe that this could drive the price high. I will keep hold and dump my coins. till hit 100sat

Where are your arguments? Tell me why they would do that, where is the red flags Smiley
So much FUD here, seems like no one cares to read about the project and look into the community on discord, the devs are doing a fantastic job. Sell your coins and move on if your so suspicious that this is a scam lol.

it is not a fud. Sooner or later dev will runaway. increase collateral means nothing. 1k sat is real and soon 100sat real too.. I am early investor. and I am really upset this shit happen.. soon dev will announce new collateral to 10k. and they believe that this could drive the price high. I will keep hold and dump my coins. till hit 100sat
Arn..
if you dont follow project ,you cant say it is scam ... nitrous team is great community ..i joined many project , they are different from others ..and they dont care about money ..they care about project.. they are very fast about updates.. they did not sell coins for millions dollars.. team is helpfull and honest.. they do some updates about masternode cause of it roi is not right .. they are new but already i did %40 profit with them .. who is saying “this project is scam” they are fool fudders .. i will always support this project . Because team is great which i have ever seen in 2 years
Activity: 89
haha +1000
delete all post in discord, ban....

+100
they didn't pay their bounties! just wanna sell their MN

After some time...
they promised to send me 200 coins.

I am still waiting to receive

BECAREFUL WHAT YA ASK IN THEIR DISCORD
AND I OWNED MASTER NODE THERE FIRST INVESTOR
They Promised these Jackets and never delivered

NitrousDev - Today at 11:40 PM
Why is that important to you?
It's a question that dealt with him personally, so it was taken out of public chat, where it didn't belong and addressed with him privately.  He's extremely satisfied with the outcome - you can ask him if you'd like.  Do you have a similar question about a jacket that you need help with?
Not everyone was entitled to the offer because they received other incentives - incentives that didn't belong in the public discussion, so we reminded him of the incentive that he did receive.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:44 PM
I don't care about the jacket and it's important because is it censoring,  and that should be part of any crypto
meant shouldn't
the only concern I have is you guys bring in volume
NitrousDev - Today at 11:45 PM
Private matters between two parties do not belong in public.  We do plenty of censoring.  Look at the discord rules.  We're pretty clear about what you can and cannot say.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:45 PM
well main concern
We don't bring in volume.  Investors do.
We need more investors buying more coins.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:45 PM
sorry you are wrong on that
We are doing everything we can to get the word out.  And the word is out.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:46 PM
companies spend millions on advertising to make sales
Shamba147 - Yesterday at 12:00 AM
NitrousDev - Today at 11:46 PM
About what?  That investors create volume?
Companies spend millions to sell stock?
Shamba147 - Today at 11:46 PM
investors give you money for the exchange of profit
wrong again
NitrousDev - Today at 11:46 PM
Investors are not giving us anything when they buy from the exchange.
They profit from each other.
You're 100% wrong about that.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:47 PM
you need to take a business course
NitrousDev - Today at 11:47 PM
What you are suggesting would be illegal.
this all illegal
NitrousDev - Today at 11:47 PM
You know nothing.  You are a fool.
every MN violates the law
look I don't' call you any fucking names don't' play
NitrousDev - Today at 11:48 PM
You approached me with the wrong attitude, my friend.  You've been banned.

They ranked in $135k selling over 50+ nodes and will not market, they expect the MN owners to do everything read the text

this coin is scam..... I will keep dump it till the end.....Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: