Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][🏁🔥Nitrous Coin🔥🏁][PoS][Masternodes] Car-Aftermarket & Race Events - page 5. (Read 22739 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm going to follow Nitrous. Looking that will be a gurgoues project. Reward structure good & low chance, very low chances to inflation. its a very good possitive side. Price should remainstable. d promised to listed in CoinExchange. that's really cool.
Activity: 99
http://i67.tinypic.com/35c0m4i.png

Nitrous
Boosting the Masternode & Cryptocurrency Economy

Nitrous is a PoS/ Masternode based cryptocurrency, but before we introduce our coin, it's important that we give you a little insight about our goal and why we are here.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2d8qha9.jpg

Before we discuss anything about Nitrous and why it started, let us first introduce ourselves, your two Nitrous devs/ founders, @NitrousDev#7584 (Discord) and @kingcrypto#2734 (Discord). Both of us are developers with over 25 years and 5 years of experience in IT & programming, respectively.

@NitrousDev specializes in internet technology and blockchain development. With his 25+ years of hardcore experience, he led the development team that is responsible for our unique Nitrous (N2O) blockchain. He is always working behind the scenes to ensure the chain is running properly and securely. While launching Nitrous, our development team has spent a significant amount of time going through extensive testing; breaking and restarting the chain until they couldn't break it any more. In another sense, our developers know every corner of our chain and how to configure things without breaking the chain. The goal is to give the community solid software that maintains the privacy, security, and stability of the blockchain at all times.

@King Crypto specializes in app/ web development, graphic design, and marketing. Over the last three years, he's done heavy marketing and business consulting—  kickstarting many successful projects and startups. Thus far, he's been leading our marketing (includes design) and app (includes wallets)/ web development team, and he'll be representing Nitrous in all our up and coming business relations. He's also spent a respectable amount of time preparing all of our graphic designs, and ensuring that we have a Macintosh wallet ready and an Android wallet under development by launch time.

We will be your leading team for Nitrous and promise to always drive this project towards the victory/ finish line. As a vow to how much we value our work and our work ethic, let's just say that your fellow Nitrous founders have spent over 30 hours perfecting this BTC Talk ANN thread alone.

If I'm not mistaken to understand on the description above, It means that this project is offering a highly secured and stable blockchain that are developed by the dev team.
And it's guaranteed that the blockchain will be an unbreakable blockchain technology.

You nailed it.

Its a Dash fork and nothing much, they claim so much, but reality they did not develop new code.
Its outright scam project, no need to waste your energy.

Top it off with yobit listing which means wallet will never be updated on the exchange. Dunno about scam, but masternode + yobit = thank you, but no, thank you.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
They said they will pay bounties after presale, we are past that pint now, just hope they do pay soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
and it's all? only 5 pages of discussions and there are not even answers to the questions? it looks weird and does not inspire confidence in me
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Oh, all MN sold. I was about to buy an MN.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
nice project DEV, good luck

please don’t be so stupid, this coin isn’t fit for the bucket.  Cheesy
Activity: 10
Activity: 30
next week
i will change my signature for the coin. Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 230
Activity: 44
this team don't seem legit and serious they dont pay their bounties and dont even answer in chat except for sell their MN

+100
they didn't pay their bounties! just wanna sell their MN
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
the sphere is rather narrow. tell me where I can see your road map and learn about the team's plans? unfortunately, I did not see it on the site
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
this team don't seem legit and serious they dont pay their bounties and dont even answer in chat except for sell their MN
haha +1000
delete all post in discord, ban....
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Activity: 364
wow a long-term project with a promising concept. founded by two people who are certainly very experienced in their field, I think this project has a good prospect and useful. although it must require hard work to achieve success because it has many similar projects like this. strong promotional support I think many investors will be interested in this project. hopefully can be realized smoothly and success as expected.
Activity: 20
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Filipino/Tagalog language translation reserved!
Activity: 28
Are you planning to make bounty campaign?
Activity: 42
There are many projects that offer the Master node system. Can Nitrous beat the others and grow better? What is the most positive sides of Nitrous than other master node cryptos?
Pages:
Jump to: