Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][🏁🔥Nitrous Coin🔥🏁][PoS][Masternodes] Car-Aftermarket & Race Events - page 6. (Read 22739 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Interesting long term project, not a typical pump and dump like majority is now.

and also I like the fact, that there are very active managers who are happy to answer questions coming from forum users.
this creates credibility in the project.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 44
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
Herok_X
i have read all detail, but something missing... where's your team? would be great if u can put team pic
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Interesting long term project, not a typical pump and dump like majority is now.
Activity: 120
Merit: 2
Hi, I have just finished the spanish version
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39707501
My address: NV9ntHmuYY4bDExxwZ1N51oEg4NDgVyztv

Thank you!
Activity: 4
Vietnamese Translation reserved ! Smiley
copper member
Activity: 532
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
they delete my post in discord also.... HUELE A SCAM!

We have moderators that delete posts, my friend. Devs didn't "delete" anything. I PMed you to answer your question. Our moderator told me he didn't want FUD, so he told me to answer your question in DM. Your post, as I was told, was a picture of 250k coins in one address with caption of "lol". Our moderator deleted that, and I PMed you saying "what you're looking at is our premine. It's 2%. Low premine. Nothing to worry about." Am I correct?

Also, you asked for a "trading channel" even when you don't even have coins & you claimed to "sell coins" when you don't even have coins (not tradable on exchange) and you didn't participate in pre-sale. So, how are you selling coins? I'd like to ask you that question.

http://i64.tinypic.com/xfzpz7.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/1hern.jpg

Please explain to me how you can state "who would like to buy N2O" if you don't even have N2O?

Your posts weren't deleted with malice, we are not scammers. And you have not been kicked or banned from our Discord. Any questions are welcome, but if they're meant to spread FUD then we will private message you because at this early stage we would like there to be no FUD.

Thank you.
dont show all the conversation, i said, i admit scrow for that Smiley
waiting the exchange
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Activity: 141
Romanian translation done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4440208.new#new
reward address: NMJcAXcruSJiRqhdPogCRQUJMC7fiH7kMm
copper member
Activity: 21

Thanks for info !

We are not affiliated with the old project, they're a dead project & have been dead for 2 years.

Also the misunderstanding with him was sorted out! Everything is good to go & cleared up between us. Apologies for any inconvenience!  Smiley
copper member
Thanks for your replies, everyone.
copper member

We have moderators that delete posts, my friend. Devs didn't "delete" anything. I PMed you to answer your question. Our moderator told me he didn't want FUD, so he told me to answer your question in DM. Your post, as I was told, was a picture of 250k coins in one address with caption of "lol". Our moderator deleted that, and I PMed you saying "what you're looking at is our premine. It's 2%. Low premine. Nothing to worry about." Am I correct?

Also, you asked for a "trading channel" even when you don't even have coins & you claimed to "sell coins" when you don't even have coins (not tradable on exchange) and you didn't participate in pre-sale. So, how are you selling coins? I'd like to ask you that question.

Please explain to me how you can state "who would like to buy N2O" if you don't even have N2O?

Your posts weren't deleted with malice, we are not scammers. And you have not been kicked or banned from our Discord. Any questions are welcome, but if they're meant to spread FUD then we will private message you because at this early stage we would like there to be no FUD.

Thank you.
Activity: 102
There are many projects that offer the Masternode system. Can Nitrous beat the others and grow better? What is the most positive sides of Nitrous than other masternode cryptos?

I look at just about every crypto that comes out. IMO, yes these guys can grow better because they have a much better handle on how these cryptocurrencies work.  Not to mention having unique goals and development efforts toward their Augmented Reality buying platform.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Pages:
Jump to: