Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][🏁🔥Nitrous Coin🔥🏁][PoS][Masternodes] Car-Aftermarket & Race Events - page 4. (Read 22739 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
BECAREFUL WHAT YA ASK IN THEIR DISCORD
AND I OWNED MASTER NODE THERE FIRST INVESTOR
They Promised these Jackets and never delivered

NitrousDev - Today at 11:40 PM
Why is that important to you?
It's a question that dealt with him personally, so it was taken out of public chat, where it didn't belong and addressed with him privately.  He's extremely satisfied with the outcome - you can ask him if you'd like.  Do you have a similar question about a jacket that you need help with?
Not everyone was entitled to the offer because they received other incentives - incentives that didn't belong in the public discussion, so we reminded him of the incentive that he did receive.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:44 PM
I don't care about the jacket and it's important because is it censoring,  and that should be part of any crypto
meant shouldn't
the only concern I have is you guys bring in volume
NitrousDev - Today at 11:45 PM
Private matters between two parties do not belong in public.  We do plenty of censoring.  Look at the discord rules.  We're pretty clear about what you can and cannot say.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:45 PM
well main concern
We don't bring in volume.  Investors do.
We need more investors buying more coins.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:45 PM
sorry you are wrong on that
We are doing everything we can to get the word out.  And the word is out.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:46 PM
companies spend millions on advertising to make sales
Shamba147 - Yesterday at 12:00 AM
NitrousDev - Today at 11:46 PM
About what?  That investors create volume?
Companies spend millions to sell stock?
Shamba147 - Today at 11:46 PM
investors give you money for the exchange of profit
wrong again
NitrousDev - Today at 11:46 PM
Investors are not giving us anything when they buy from the exchange.
They profit from each other.
You're 100% wrong about that.
Shamba147 - Today at 11:47 PM
you need to take a business course
NitrousDev - Today at 11:47 PM
What you are suggesting would be illegal.
this all illegal
NitrousDev - Today at 11:47 PM
You know nothing.  You are a fool.
every MN violates the law
look I don't' call you any fucking names don't' play
NitrousDev - Today at 11:48 PM
You approached me with the wrong attitude, my friend.  You've been banned.

They ranked in $135k selling over 50+ nodes and will not market, they expect the MN owners to do everything read the text
Activity: 25
HOLLYSHIT!

twitter-bounty for the first 200 participant

show those TX records!

just a scam!

From the devs on discord:

pretty soon I´ll put together a Google Sheets document with all the bounties that were paid, their TXID, the user who received the payment, and the reason for bounty. The purpose of this document will be to shut down any "bounties weren´t paid! Scammers!?" comments. Every single bounty was paid. If for any reason you weren´t paid, contact me ASAP before running a FUD campaign.

Activity: 25
Announcement 28. Juni:

What Should I Expect Over the Next 14 Days?

This list will be updated with more milestones

- An official roadmap release
- Whitepaper version 1.0 release
- New official website
- N2O Android wallet release
- Begin development of the N2O iOS wallet
- Info regarding paper wallets
- Details on our current & solidified direction
- Team additions & reassignments/ hiring campaign
- Update(s) on possible partnerships
- Initiation of heavy marketing campaigns

Cheers
Activity: 44
HOLLYSHIT!

twitter-bounty for the first 200 participant

show those TX records!

just a scam!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Nutrous Burn is one of the most interesting aspects of this project, Hope we can have more info about it.
copper member
Activity: 21
such joke this team, they didn't pay bounties and removed the channel with the reports
and when i asked they answered: Make sure you message your social media contributions to R-EMRO#4257

but the conditions of bounty on channel they removed, was to send to kingcrypto#2734  Grin nice trick for free promotion

The bounty channel was ARCHIVED (hidden from public) because all the bounties were finished and paid. It was archived 6 days ago. No "free promotion" happened. You asked the question about 1 to 2 days ago. I replied, "talk to R-ERMO" because the only ongoing bounty is a social media bounty and it ends towards the end of the month. All bounties were paid, there's proof. You can easily claim "they didn't pay bounties and removed the channels" because it's so easy for you to say that. However, the bounties were paid & the channel was archived. Please stop spreading false information. If you weren't paid for your bounty (which I don't remember you doing anything for), please contact me directly. I believe your situation was already reviewed as you requested to enter Twitter bounty after it was closed. Here's a picture.

If you believe there's a mistake, you can contact me directly instead of making it seem like we scammed you.

Have a nice day.

P.S. Nice trick for free points Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Arn..
I remembera guy who said dash is scam dash is shit coin 2 years ago . And he said also dont invest dash ...this year we saw what is dash ..
Nitrous team is great . They  always help and answer questions .. most important is team and team energy .. project has all  what investors want in general . A coin will be great with believers .. other way , coin name or coin white paper not important.. it is all about commication ..
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
such joke this team, they didn't pay bounties and removed the channel with the reports
and when i asked they answered: Make sure you message your social media contributions to R-EMRO#4257

but the conditions of bounty on channel they removed, was to send to kingcrypto#2734  Grin nice trick for free promotion
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
copper member
6 pages now & all concerns addressed Smiley. Feel free to ask me anything.
How many coins will I get as staking rewards if I use 500 Nitrous coins to stake?
How long will the current signature campaign last?
Thanks nitrousdev.

Campaign won't be ending soon. Join our Discord for more info on staking. https://discord.gg/ttsastR
copper member
and it's all? only 5 pages of discussions and there are not even answers to the questions? it looks weird and does not inspire confidence in me

6 pages now & all concerns addressed Smiley. Feel free to ask me anything.
copper member

Nitrous
Boosting the Masternode & Cryptocurrency Economy

Nitrous is a PoS/ Masternode based cryptocurrency, but before we introduce our coin, it's important that we give you a little insight about our goal and why we are here.

Before we discuss anything about Nitrous and why it started, let us first introduce ourselves, your two Nitrous devs/ founders, @NitrousDev#7584 (Discord) and @kingcrypto#2734 (Discord). Both of us are developers with over 25 years and 5 years of experience in IT & programming, respectively.

@NitrousDev specializes in internet technology and blockchain development. With his 25+ years of hardcore experience, he led the development team that is responsible for our unique Nitrous (N2O) blockchain. He is always working behind the scenes to ensure the chain is running properly and securely. While launching Nitrous, our development team has spent a significant amount of time going through extensive testing; breaking and restarting the chain until they couldn't break it any more. In another sense, our developers know every corner of our chain and how to configure things without breaking the chain. The goal is to give the community solid software that maintains the privacy, security, and stability of the blockchain at all times.

@King Crypto specializes in app/ web development, graphic design, and marketing. Over the last three years, he's done heavy marketing and business consulting—  kickstarting many successful projects and startups. Thus far, he's been leading our marketing (includes design) and app (includes wallets)/ web development team, and he'll be representing Nitrous in all our up and coming business relations. He's also spent a respectable amount of time preparing all of our graphic designs, and ensuring that we have a Macintosh wallet ready and an Android wallet under development by launch time.

We will be your leading team for Nitrous and promise to always drive this project towards the victory/ finish line. As a vow to how much we value our work and our work ethic, let's just say that your fellow Nitrous founders have spent over 30 hours perfecting this BTC Talk ANN thread alone.

If I'm not mistaken to understand on the description above, It means that this project is offering a highly secured and stable blockchain that are developed by the dev team.
And it's guaranteed that the blockchain will be an unbreakable blockchain technology.

You nailed it.

Its a Dash fork and nothing much, they claim so much, but reality they did not develop new code.
Its outright scam project, no need to waste your energy.

Top it off with yobit listing which means wallet will never be updated on the exchange. Dunno about scam, but masternode + yobit = thank you, but no, thank you.

Sorry you feel that way. We're actually not on Yobit-- that's another coin that's been dead for years. Trying to get that sorted out with Yobit. We are not affiliated with them. We're on Coin Exchange.io + more exchanges this week.
copper member
nice project DEV, good luck

please don’t be so stupid, this coin isn’t fit for the bucket.  Cheesy

Where is your claim coming from? Would you like to back up your claim?
copper member
this team don't seem legit and serious they dont pay their bounties and dont even answer in chat except for sell their MN
haha +1000
delete all post in discord, ban....

this team don't seem legit and serious they dont pay their bounties and dont even answer in chat except for sell their MN

+100
they didn't pay their bounties! just wanna sell their MN

They also kicked me from discord, blocked and deleted my posts,
for giving suggestion about old Nitrous coin on Yobit exchange,
and then tried to bribe me with 50 coins to keep quiet.

I don't trust them ...
they don't keep their word at all

AVOID

LOL nobody tried to bribe you with 50 coins. I actually offered you a free staking package (200 coins/ 0.04 BTC) for your contribution & trying to help the community (including the Yobit thing). If you're going to say something, please say it right Grin
copper member

+100
they didn't pay their bounties! just wanna sell their MN

You didn't receive your bounty? You can contact me directly on Discord, then. kingcrypto#2734
copper member
haha +1000
delete all post in discord, ban....

You were actually banned for creating 50+ different accounts and claiming bounty from each account and ending up with half an MN during presale. Not because you requested to be paid for bounty. I have proof.  Grin

And the bounty you claimed from each account was the voting bounty on MNode.Club. We even have proof from MNode Dev stating that an individual created bot accounts to cheat the system.

Another reason for your ban is because you kept saying "offering escrow" and you were warned 5 times that no unsolicited escrow service will be tolerated.

ANOTHER reason for your ban is the fact that you stated "WTS (willing to sell) 3 staking packages" during presale when you didn't even buy ONE staking package during presale. So there's no way you actually had coins. When asked by developers and community members "how did you get coins", you laughed. When confronted by me "you got your coins by creating different accounts and claiming bounty from each of those account? so you cheated?", your response was "Lol  Wink"

Therefore, you were banned. If you'd like to clear something up, now is the time to do so.
copper member

Where is this claim coming from? All bounties were paid. If you weren't paid then you can contact me directly. Otherwise, your comment is plain FUD.
Activity: 111
This is very profitable coin! High ROI. I will buy masternode on coinexchange.io - https://www.coinexchange.io/market/N2O/BTC Price soon to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: