Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NHZ] - NeXT Horizon | ***PoS*** | BOUNTIES | escrow@poloniex - page 14. (Read 141443 times)

legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Could someone please explain to me what "forging" means?

Would be much appreciated...

Forging is a process that secures the blockchain and the "forger" get the transaction fees in reward.

Is this different from staking?  Apologies for the noob questions...

Yes, staking is where you receive a set % based off of your holdings.

Forging acts more like a lottery.

The more coins of 'NHZ' that you hold in your wallet, the higher 'weight' you have on the network.
This 'weight' is the determining factor of who will 'forge' a block.
Whenever there is a transaction on the network (Sending coins from one wallet to another, or purchasing / selling assets), a fee is generated.
Users with a higher 'weight' have a higher probability of receiving this fee.

So if you hold 1,000,000 coins and someone else holds 10,000 coins, the user with the greater amount of coins has a much higher probability of being rewarded that fee that was generated from the transaction. This is what 'forging' is.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
You guys will announce official statement of NHZ's roadmap plan tonight?

Yes, I will announce it tonight!  Cool

Many good news for this coin in last days! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Forging is a process that secures the blockchain and the "forger" get the transaction fees in reward.

Is this different from staking?  Apologies for the noob questions...
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
New Beginning!

Cool! Thanks. Wink
legendary

Activity: 130
In Crypto We Trust

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: 131
New Beginning!
Activity: 211

I won't contact them for this because they will ask few K$ for such request Smiley
Just question is it possible to use services like dyndns in the case the ip is not static to setup NHZ node?!

Your best bet is to request your ISP provider to switch you over to static (they usually take 2 business days at most for the switch). The money you will be paying for a dydns service is not worth it compared dealing with you isp provider. PS. My isp provider charges me 5 euros a month for static ip.

Hello. Smiley
I suppose you have not understood what have i written.
K = Kilo = thousand

few K$  = few thousands dollars for static IP Wink

Hi,My bad  Cheesy didn't read the K. Its going to be tricky to find a cheap solution.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

I won't contact them for this because they will ask few K$ for such request Smiley
Just question is it possible to use services like dyndns in the case the ip is not static to setup NHZ node?!

Your best bet is to request your ISP provider to switch you over to static (they usually take 2 business days at most for the switch). The money you will be paying for a dydns service is not worth it compared dealing with you isp provider. PS. My isp provider charges me 5 euros a month for static ip.

Hello. Smiley
I suppose you have not understood what have i written.
K = Kilo = thousand

few K$  = few thousands dollars for static IP Wink

In Crypto We Trust
Hello everybody,

With a little help from "sun - Russian Guide" I made up this one.

So in this tutorial we will see step by step guide how to join a pool to start forging (Forging secures the blockchain and the "forger" get the transaction fees in reward).

1- First of all you need to login to your NHZ Wallet.

2- Click on "More Info" under your account balance (see pic below).

3 - In the new screen, Click on "Account Leasing" (see pic below).

4 - Press "Lease Your Balance" (see pic below).

5.1 - Specify the address pool in the "Recipient". (You can find pool address in this topic http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,226.0.html)

5.2 - Specify the Deadline (The total time you want to Forge)

5.3 - Press "Lease Balance".

You will still be able to control your balance & send / receive coins. If you want to stop leasing period immediately, you need to send the coins into your other address.

Hope this will help you out Smiley

Donations NHZ: NHZ-XK6G-H6WZ-UQUY-CNJBV  Grin
$NHZ has seen an increase of 300% in active nodes in the past 7 days.
http://explorer.nhzcrypto.org/?page=graphs&graph=nodes

Hello.

I guess this nodes needs to have a static IP address or am I wrong?!

Yes, though, some dynamic IP's only change if you have to reset your router.
I run a dynamic IP and have no issues with nodes since I don't reset my router.
Smiley

I don't reset my router neither but my ISP resets the connection to the internet
once in 24 hours on purpose.

Yes, some ISP's do this. You would need to contact them to switch it over to a static IP.
Not ever ISP does this, but be sure to check.
whatismyip.com is a good resource for this.

Hello.

Smiley

I don't reset my router neither but my ISP resets the connection to the internet

Yes, some ISP's do this. You would need to contact them to switch it over to a static IP.

legendary

Hello.

Smiley

Hello.

Smiley

legendary

Hello.

Smiley
legendary
Does anyone know, when exactly the NHZ team will announce official statement of NHZ's roadmap plan during the weekend ?  Smiley

No exact time is given - Just 'this weekend'. Smiley
In Crypto We Trust
I have finished the translation for the GUI in Hebrew it will be released soon ! it looks great fyi !
Does anyone know, when exactly the NHZ team will announce official statement of NHZ's roadmap plan during the weekend ?  Smiley
Activity: 266

Because of the mode of dispersal, and the focus on community involvement and development that is infused in the NeXT Horizon game plan, we are presented with opportunities that other Crypto platforms don't have. One of these opportunities that offers potentially unique and distinct advantages is the use of Social Media. The use of bounty dispersal coupled with Social Media give the NHZ community members the opportunity to earn NHZ for participating in the spread and acceptance of NHZ, and also puts us in the position to efficiently expand our target market to people outside of the Cryptocurrenciy sphere; because of the way the NHZ community is setup, we are in an unprecedented position of really being able to go after markets that few other coins have had access to; we are able to cost effectively throw manpower at the mainstream; we are able to drain wealth out of the popular economy into the alt economy; we are able to get people to trade their Dollars, Euros and Yuan, instead of trading their Bitcoins; we are able to do something that is potentially a game changer. So NHZ is looking to add some members to the NHZ Social Media Team. If you have any talent that may be applied to Social Media (graphic design, writing, video production, or any thing that may help), and are enthusiastic, self motivated, would like to participate in spreading the acceptance of NHZ and the Cryptocurrency agenda in general and would like to earn some NHZ for your efforts, Please use the link below to apply for consideration of being added to our team. These will be ongoing positions on the team (though team changes and updates will occur as needed), and weekly compensation in NHZ will be provided.

NHZ Forum Soc. Med Recruitment thread
http://forum.nhzcrypto.org/index.php/topic,448.0.html

In your post please provide the following info:

- What your skills and talents are (i.e. Graphics, blogging/ writing.......whatever)

- Experience

- Availability (how much time per week can you commit)

- Any references or examples of your work that would demonstrate your talents. (please DO NOT do any work for this application as you will not be paid, but a sample of your pas t work will be great).

-Any other info that you feel may pertain.

We will be reviewing all applicants and adding to the team as needed. All applicants may not receive a position. Please post the requested info and if there is a position available someone will contact you.

Thanks for your time.
Pages:
Jump to: