Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 111. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Between still going through and digesting the page bit by bit.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
I just wanted to make a quick stop and thank the team for updating the timeline and title of the thread Smiley

Thanks for the reminder  Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think Etherscan shows 6.5% of total NET are still on liqui.   That’s definitely much lower than before.   
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I just wanted to make a quick stop and thank the team for updating the timeline and title of the thread Smiley
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
oye, i sold all my NET Tokens and got is! puuu
WOW , 8 USD withdrawal fee on liqui .

Shocked with the withdrawal fee, most of the tokens there have a similar fee or even more.I trade over there, since all these tokens are not available on a better exchange and its simple to use.You need to get used to it if you want to trade there.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
WOW , 8 USD withdrawal fee on liqui .
Bittrex and Cryptopia also ask for identification, I don't have a problem with that

only if you trade more than 2BTC per day...

I bought for 200 USD NET and dont understand why should I do KYC to exchange 200 USD on NIM
This is stupid and not correct by this scamer coint!!!
Activity: 13
i bought some net on Liqui. How can i get NIM (nimiq) trade to btc, or need withdraw them to mew?

1. Go to nimiq.com
2. Read all about how to activate (change NET->NIM)
2. wait for mainnet launch
3. ...
4. profit
any update on the likely hood of moving from POW to POS?

Not, and you shouldn't expect an update in the short term. We are interested in POS consensus technology but we will research about it in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
any update on the likely hood of moving from POW to POS?
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
i bought some net on Liqui. How can i get NIM (nimiq) trade to btc, or need withdraw them to mew?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Bittrex and Cryptopia also ask for identification, I don't have a problem with that
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Now in every new ICO important and with a good team and project you have to do the KYC, and soon it will become mandatory also in the exchange if we want to continue operating, especially those that support the FIAT credit transfers.

So I believe that every user must now learn to do well the kyc and have all the documents already available .... once done the first, then they are almost all the same and ask all the same things.
Activity: 126
I think with the right amount of social media Nimiq will be the first coin that you can really use just in your browser. Easy to use and understand to help people get started in the cryptoworld. Have you tried the Net to Nim conversion? It could not be more simple and clear and that is what we need.
Activity: 154
What about if nimiq is on exchange (Liqui) will they do transfer automaticaly or we need to do it manualy and transfer it from there?

No. Liqui will not activate your NIM for you. You have to do it yourself!.

We strongly recommend you withdraw your NET to your OWN Ethereum wallet and then use that wallet to activate your NET.

The mainnet live?

No. End Q1 is the latest news.

With "the kyc thing" and the non existing effort of the team for very very simple things like changing the title of the thread for the targeted launch date of the mainnet I'm not very optimistic actually

Thanks for the suggestion!. I completely forgot about the title of the thread, but it is now fixed. I hope instead of focusing on those very very simple things you can focus on the very very complex things we are working on  Smiley

Really sorry you find KYC inconvenient, we feel we are being responsible and safe by proceeding this way and this will in the medium-term this will increase our chances of achieving Mainstream adoption of our web-native, Blockchain-based payment protocol.
Does anyone here heard about Skypool.org and is it validated by nimiq team

It is not official. It is a project developed by one of our community members and we haven't officially validated it. You can see other community projects in https://nimiq.community/projects, these projects are developed by our community, we appreciate the support from our community and encourage more users to contribute existing projects or start their own. However, these projects and are non-official and if you choose to use them we advise you to be careful since we are non-responsible for them.

If you want to use official apps trust only in https://nimiq.com
Hey Nimiq guys, you suggested to wait for NIM and NET to be both listed on an exchange in order to avoid the KYC.
However there is a big problem: if we do this, we will get almost nothing, since nobody will buy the old token its value will just drop. 

I am not from the Nimiq team.

- they would never openly suggest how to bypass the KYC, to not be liable.
- post-mainnet, the NET price will have as floor (and presumably as ceiling too) the conversion rate price 1 NET = 100 NIM. There will likely be arbitrage above/below the conversion price by everyone and their dog.

Exactly we never suggested that.

What a great community we have, thanks for the help cromagnon  Smiley
Activity: 280
The mainnet live?

No. End Q1 is the latest news.

With "the kyc thing" and the non existing effort of the team for very very simple things like changing the title of the thread for the targeted launch date of the mainnet I'm not very optimistic actually
Jump to: