Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 108. (Read 131236 times)

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I bought NET at $5. I think it will drop a hell after mainnet if this calculation is correct.

It is already down but this is toughest thing to predict about the future of any token. In current trend this happening with all project once they successfully launch their full product than price start moving into downtrend but much hard to say anything.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Hey! Devs, what  programming language do you plan to use? Is there any code for this project?
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
VLOG Update: Here's To The Crazy Ones

Here's To The Crazy Ones...

Activity: 422
Merit: 250
I bought NET at $5. I think it will drop a hell after mainnet if this calculation is correct.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Nimiq has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Nimiq.
Does the  issue with Firefox and iOS/Safari is fixed on nimiq-testnet website or still same

There were some incompatibilities with Firefox that we already fixed. We are still finetuning some details but most of the initial issues are now solved.
I did the identity verification via IDnow just now, but cannot receive the SMS in the final step.

Did it work in the end?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I did the identity verification via IDnow just now, but cannot receive the SMS in the final step.
Activity: 621
Does the  issue with Firefox and iOS/Safari is fixed on nimiq-testnet website or still same
I honestly think there should be 2 kind of clients, an online one for convenience and another downloadable client with checksum and source hosted online for generating wallets

We are already working in that. The current test apps are just a Beta, they are just an MVP of our Ecosystem. Much more is yet to come, and we appreciate your feedback. Join our community to help testing the apps and giving us more feedback.
the NET activation process is being done by premining NIM on Nimiq blockchain then distribute it "manually"?I thought there will be smart contract linked to Nimiq blockchain that will automatically credit balances by linking my current Ethereum address to Nimiq address on blockchain, then sending NET to the smart contract

Is exactly the same questions you asked and we discussed in our Telegram group. Are you trying to FUD?.

NIM is not Ethereum based, there are no Smart Contracts in the Nimiq Blockchain. Nimiq Exchange Token (ERC20 Token used to Activate NIM) is based in Ethereum. when you use your NET to activate NIM you send the NET to an Ethereum Burn Addresse. We took a snapshot of the Ethereum Network a few Days ago (cut-off date) and all people that had to activate NIM used NET will receive their funds immediately the moment we Launch. NIM that were not activated will have to be activated by us and will remain in our control until the NET Holders use NET to activate them (they have up to 6 months to do so).
fully premined by Nimiq Team right? so initially Nimiq Team has full access of the circulating NIM then 'manually' distributing it through the KYC portal

Not at all. All users that participated in Activation before cut-off date have complete control of their NIM because their accounts are hardcoded in the Genesis Block with the initial funds from Activation Process.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I honestly think there should be 2 kind of clients, an online one for convenience and another downloadable client with checksum and source hosted online for generating wallets
Activity: 266
the NET activation process is being done by premining NIM on Nimiq blockchain then distribute it "manually"?I thought there will be smart contract linked to Nimiq blockchain that will automatically credit balances by linking my current Ethereum address to Nimiq address on blockchain, then sending NET to the smart contract
Activity: 280
fully premined by Nimiq Team right? so initially Nimiq Team has full access of the circulating NIM then 'manually' distributing it through the KYC portal
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
I bought nimiq back in August maybe earlier, kyc was not in order at the time, no one knows if nimiq will be successful.

Same here, and now we have to go through a kyc verification which was not expected.
VLOG Update: Nimiq Release Candidate LIVE

Behind the scenes and technical updates of the Nimiq Release Candidate Launch

Check our latest blog post to learn more about the Launch of the Nimiq Release Candidate

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I've invested quite a lot. Maybe a gamble who knows? So for 8 months the price is more or less the same
Activity: 621
I bought nimiq back in August maybe earlier, kyc was not in order at the time, no one knows if nimiq will be successful.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
the only thing we can be SURE about is that NIM floor could go 7x deeper (usd value) according to my analysis
Jump to: