Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 110. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
NIM and it's future on the short term is not clear. Therefore I always wanted to mine. Ryzen is just to hush my desires,
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
will you guys give an early announcement before mainnet though? I need to adjust my schedule for mining.

Yes we will announce ahead of time. We will announce an official miner installer for Linux so stay tuned.
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
PS: this is not FUD, it is just real facts.

Good timing, bro  Grin

Yeah, and I'm a bit disappointed with the delay Sad It all seems to me that the team has more fun around, than doing something useful.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
will you guys give an early announcement before mainnet though? I need to adjust my schedule for mining.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes

Good timing, bro  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
The release of the tech was last year, then postponed to December 2017, then moved to sometimes during Q1. But, after 40+ vlogs and countless drone flights, still no sign of anything.
Better to change the Subject of the topic to "Main net TBC"...

Any news on a release date for the mainnet yet?

We are working on a news update. Please stay tuned.
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926

Not yet I think.
They are preparing everything and we're getting very close to the launching.
Anyway they said "Q1 2018" and we're 03/21, so they only have a week and a half remaining.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Bittrex and Cryptopia also ask for identification, I don't have a problem with that

only if you trade more than 2BTC per day...

I bought for 200 USD NET and dont understand why should I do KYC to exchange 200 USD on NIM
This is stupid and not correct by this scamer coint!!!

Well the terms of the ICO says they may require KYC. If you dont want it you can just sell the coins.. that is the situation with ICOs now, no coin can let a ICO happen without any KYC. Its tough but thats the truth

Bittrex has compulsory KYC for all accounts now,
Cryptopia does not but they are not in the US

Nimiq allowed US investors so they have to do KYC to be legally complaint

Just cos they are doing KYC that doesnt mean they are "scamer coint"  
Activity: 826
Is there CPU benchmarks available from VPS machines
AWS, googlecloud or azure VPS system
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I wish I had invested more during ico, because at that time it was low. Nevertheless, I keep the coins and wait for December

What are you talking about. The ICO was overpriced @ 175 NET for one 1 ETH
The price is still 50% under the ICO price.

Its true, I have been hodling since ICO and the price has always been below the ICO price except for a few days in the middle due to some random pump

But the launch will being good news one hopes, just crossed fingers they can add on a few fiat exchanges. A coin like nimiq has no use if simply traded for eth or btc, but a fiat pair is very important
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Nimiq how does this project develop and have the opportunity to realize the great vision of the white paper?
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534
I wish I had invested more during ico, because at that time it was low. Nevertheless, I keep the coins and wait for December

What are you talking about. The ICO was overpriced @ 175 NET for one 1 ETH
The price is still 50% under the ICO price.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Between still going through and digesting the page bit by bit.
very visible project team so smart, they understand very well with everything that made as an advantage
no doubt about the potential, maybe just wait for time to achieve success will certainly be a motivation for the project team
that is what every project needs is a team that can motivate friends from their own team because it is very influential to strengthen a project from the haters
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 560
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though. Between still going through and digesting the page bit by bit.
very visible project team so smart, they understand very well with everything that made as an advantage
no doubt about the potential, maybe just wait for time to achieve success will certainly be a motivation for the project team
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I was trying attempting doing debugging react and redux to create mobile app , Damm is so hard compared to my pretty good knowledge in php , this is a steep learning curve
VLOG Update: Preparing A New Blockchain

Preparing the Nimq Browser Based blockchain for Launch, with Nimiq's Tech Lead: Philipp.

Check our blog post about NIM activation to learn how to activate your NIM and be ready for Mainnet Launch.

F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
A browser that is based on a blockchain is something that will soon become a basic requirement for everyone.

In fact, that's the opposite : a cryptocurrency ecosystem that is browser-based.
Jump to: