Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 119. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I really hope the main net launches soon and nimiq will be a huge success
will be a long term holder

If you want to be a long time holder you don't need to be concerned about the main net launching soon Cheesy But I know its tempting to see all green in the portfolio
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Been following this project only now and then, any news or upcoming updates about the main net public lunch?

Still Q1/18
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Been following this project only now and then, any news or upcoming updates about the main net public lunch?
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
I really hope the main net launches soon and nimiq will be a huge success
will be a long term holder

With BTC price going down sharply with few weeks,I would like to see the launch soon to get in with cheap prices in term of fiat and would not be happy to see whales come in and grab the opportunity before the release date.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
BTC has been getting strength during 7 years. Now, as this has happen, we became too nervous concerning "whether it's Q1 or Q2 ?! " )
Activity: 83
Merit: 14
so, when we will see Mainnet? Judging by the roadmap must in this or next month. Is it still in force?

Within the first quarter of 2018 is up until the end of March. The devs could launch the mainnet a few days before April begins and that would still be within the first quarter of 2018.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
1.05B initial supply and 21B total supply sounds good to me. And friendlier numbers in your wallet. I hope this goes ahead.
This project will gonna explode in 2018. I'm observing it from early beggining.

It would be nice to have some more communication from the devs, but I'm also really looking forward to the mainnet launch.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
This project will gonna explode in 2018. I'm observing it from early beggining.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
The main network was not launched in December, so when does it come out?Are you sure?

q1 2018 as per telegram group. no exact date is known yet, at least thats my latest info.
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
do you want to design a node js based mining program so that the big "mining companies" do not dominate the mining industry alone and indirectly the exchange rate, value?
Could you explain a bit more? Why would it be better than browser mining?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
do you want to design a node js based mining program so that the big "mining companies" do not dominate the mining industry alone and indirectly the exchange rate, value?
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
The main network was not launched in December, so when does it come out?Are you sure?

The Mainnet launch is scheduled for this quarter but we have not set any specific date yet. Right now we are working on the security part of the network and hardening our payment protocol. We still on track with the release of it so stay tuned for news about our project and specifics about NET-NIM conversion and Mainnet's release.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
VLOG Update: Nimiq Costarrican Tech Meetup

In this VLOG we make a quick review of our first meet up with community members from Costa Rica, the country where we started building Nimiq.

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
so, when we will see Mainnet? Judging by the roadmap must in this or next month. Is it still in force?
Activity: 28
Does mining on the testnet has any value? are those rewards actual rewards or they are useless? Im wondering if we get rewarded for testing out the beta net.
No. No rewards. Everything gets reset.
Been explained 10+ times in the thread.

Yea sorry for not going trough 62 pages  Wink
Could the op maybe update the title of this thread please? I mean the main net was not launched in december and that looks quite odd Cheesy
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Does mining on the testnet has any value? are those rewards actual rewards or they are useless? Im wondering if we get rewarded for testing out the beta net.
No. No rewards. Everything gets reset.
Been explained 10+ times in the thread.
Activity: 28
Jump to: