Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 120. (Read 131236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Do you think once nimiq can be mined it'll bring its value up or down?  Cause it'll create tons of blocks but it'll also create a lot of interest.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Yes where can we get all this information regarding mainnet and how to exchange net for nimiq? Is there any deadline to change net to nimiq? I bought during ICO and my net is on MEW.Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey, Sharma! My situation is sooooo similar to yours -- but I'm confident that if we check in regularly here, we'll be guided through the process.

[Just this morning, was talking to a guy getting in to cryptos, and explained to him why IMHO Nimiq is outstanding: potential for adoption.]
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Is there a major difference between running on browser and through nodes
also any result from VPS instances.. if its profitable to run on vps or not
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Yes where can we get all this information regarding mainnet and how to exchange net for nimiq? Is there any deadline to change net to nimiq? I bought during ICO and my net is on MEW.Any help would be greatly appreciated
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Hia all!

Firefox, or Crome Not connect to peer -

ICE failed
ICE failed
ICE failed
ICE failed

How to solve it?

THX help...

Can you try deleting your offline data and opening the miner again? If it does not work join our Telegram to help debug your problem.
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Answer please who knows - When i will change my 1000 net to 100 nim? My net coin are on Liqui. I need to sent them to myeththwallet? And new exchanges wiil be??

When the main net is deployed ... And until now there is no release date. Somewhere in Q1/2018
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
Answer please who knows - When i will change my 1000 net to 100 nim? My net coin are on Liqui. I need to sent them to myeththwallet? And new exchanges wiil be??
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hia all!

Firefox, or Crome Not connect to peer -

ICE failed
ICE failed
ICE failed
ICE failed

How to solve it?

THX help...
Activity: 348
When i will change my 1000 net to 100 nim? My net coin are on Liqui. I need to sent them to myeththwallet? And new exchanges wiil be??
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
VLOG Update: Internationality - Nimiq Browser Blockchain

Team Nimiqs Costa Rican Angle and a Birthday.

To learn more about our team check here.

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Guys, I know they need positive posting from you, that's ok.
But, based, tell me pls what are the perspectives for this project today? In addition, I cannot understand how the coin can be traded on some exchanges but still displays the notice "your balances can be transformed to anything possible, like to nullm after the mainnet gets launched". Mining it today is pointless under such conditions, right?

The coins trading on the exchanges were bought during the ICO, they will be traded for tokens on the mainnet on release. Testnet coins are different as you say.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
yes, mining is pointless for anything else than testing. it is a testnet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Guys, I know they need positive posting from you, that's ok.
But, based, tell me pls what are the perspectives for this project today? In addition, I cannot understand how the coin can be traded on some exchanges but still displays the notice "your balances can be transformed to anything possible, like to nullm after the mainnet gets launched". Mining it today is pointless under such conditions, right?
Activity: 266
yeah, they are heads down progressing. i dont even care when they release it, beter do it right than rush it.

I agree with this. The team should focus on the product and not unnecessary marketing. The marketing will take care of itself. Once they have the product ready, they can shift their attention of marketing it.
Activity: 130
yeah, they are heads down progressing. i dont even care when they release it, beter do it right than rush it.
Activity: 266
This is a good project. I don't know if I have a bounty task or a signature.

The team mentioned that they are all focused on developing main net and that they are not going to be running a bounty program now. They may consider one when main net is close to release, I understand.
Activity: 322
Nimiq allows users to experience mining within the browser, which is really great, greatly reducing the threshold of entering the market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Very good project, I wait to join the twitter activity, how can I join the telegram?
here is the link:
https://t.me/Nimiq
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
Does anyone know or have read about, the mining process of NET coins with server?
If I read it correctly, it will be something similar like the HEAT nodes, if anyone knows that project....
Any information will be much appriciated Smiley
Jump to: