Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 123. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Nice update devs. Looking forward to Q1 2018 release!

Thanks, stay tuned and join our Telegram group  Grin
VLOG Update: Tech Lead Talk With Philipp

In this vlog we have a talk with Philipp, Nimiq's Tech Lead, taking a look at the latest updates & improvements in the Nimiq protocol.

Make sure to join our community in Discord to be part of the technical discussion with community members and Team Nimiq.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Is the Q1 mainnet launch still on target?
And what is the current NET token for? I assume it's an eth token. Do the tokens get changed for the real coins when mainnet starts?

NET = NIMIQ Exchange Token

10 NET will be exchangeable to 1 NIM once the main net starts

Okay, will this be the only way to get NIM?
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
And what is the current NET token for? I assume it's an eth token. Do the tokens get changed for the real coins when mainnet starts?

NET = NIMIQ Exchange Token

10 NET will be exchangeable to 1 NIM once the main net starts
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
What's ICO price for the token?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I know I ranted about the ICO price but this project is a steal right now. Easy 10-xx bagger.
Activity: 71
Merit: 7
Why it does not trade on any serious exchanges?

Because the NET token is temporary and most exchanges would rather not invest time and effort into a temporary token. (NET = Nimiq Exchange Token)
Activity: 71
Merit: 7
We are waiting for January 2018, the network should be launched

That's the wrong expectation. Q1 2018 = January 1 - March 31, 2018. It is much different than saying January!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Is there any opportunity to tag it with an Explorer?  Grin Cheesy
I think there is!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is there any opportunity to tag it with an Explorer?  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Simplifying blockchain is something that needs to be addressed, as the more people use it, the better it would be for all already existing users.
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Because they are too honest to make marketing before their project is completed,maybe. It would be great to have NET and then NIM on bigger exchanges and better marketing, but I think we can't blame them, since they are doing really good work.
Activity: 228
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
We are waiting for January 2018, the network should be launched
Activity: 149
This is the best project I have ever seen, only the progress of development is too slow, and many people are impatient to wait, but I am still waiting for you to go to the moon  Grin

nimiq hat a great DEV TEAM .
the make slow but steady progress.
and mainnet will be unique -  so......
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
This is the best project I have ever seen, only the progress of development is too slow, and many people are impatient to wait, but I am still waiting for you to go to the moon  Grin
VLOG Update: Nimiq Improvements, Bug Hunting, System Fonts and Identicons

Getting into the groove of the hackathon. Team Nimiq hard at work making strides and improvemetns on a daily basis.

More about our system fonts in our Design Blog 1: Fast and Beautiful Fonts

More about our identicons in our Design Blog 2: Identicons

Wish the people here to give more help, but i am wrong. Knowledge is for sharing, not for being proud of the fact that you are smarter that some newcomer.
I know how to send NET from wallet to wallet and that in 2018 will be available to exchange for fiat, but the quest is how to send from wallet to Exchange because the deposit's address for this currency there is not valid for the sending.

In 2018 you will be able to change from NET to NIM, once our Blockchain's Mainnet is released. LunaNIM (or BetaNIM/TestingNIM, just another ways of calling it) are for testing only and you can only send it to other BetaNIM wallets.

When redeeming phase start we suggest you withdraw your NET from your exchange of choice since probably the exchanges won't be redeeming NET for you, is better to be safe and do it yourself.
I think it is funny how so many people think the testnet gives real coins.  And never bother to read the small print.

And it isn't that small to begin with  Grin
Jump to: