Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 121. (Read 131236 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Very Cool concept, sad I missed the ICO.

Activity: 251
Merit: 6
VLOG Update: The Year Of Nimiq

Quick flashback from the beginning up to 2018. Great things to come this year!

Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
I am not sure how this works but people create projects collect BTC, ETH from people with ICO which has start and end dates but Those people don't know when they will have the final product, NO ETA.

Just ridiculous.

Kickstarter. Just ridiculous.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
I am not sure how this works but people create projects collect BTC, ETH from people with ICO which has start and end dates but Those people don't know when they will have the final product, NO ETA.

Just ridiculous.
Nope.
Is there any ETA for the mainnet? Cheers.

Q1 2018 but no exact date yet.

Can i keep my NET coins on liqui? Will the exchange convert them to NIM coins once the main net is launched?

No information that I know of for now. Anyway, you should not hold any tokens on your exchange. Exchanges are meant to exchange, not to hodl. Wink
Activity: 21
Can i keep my NET coins on liqui? Will the exchange convert them to NIM coins once the main net is launched?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Is there any ETA for the mainnet? Cheers.
Nope.
I would love to buy some NET.

However, I'd like to move it off the liqui.io exchange (for safety, one never knows...).
How does that work? Is it even possible? Which wallet can I use?
When the mainnet goes live, how is the NET converted to Nimiq?

You can send your NET to your ETH address using MEW.
10NET will be 1NIM. I guess they will be converted through a smart contract.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I would love to buy some NET.

However, I'd like to move it off the liqui.io exchange (for safety, one never knows...).
How does that work? Is it even possible? Which wallet can I use?
When the mainnet goes live, how is the NET converted to Nimiq?
Nope.
I remember this coin, I had a bunch but they was beta, what is Luna???

Its still beta.
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
I remember this coin, I had a bunch but they was beta, what is Luna???
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
Where is bounty program?
Said thouands times : there is NO bounty.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
Where is bounty program?
legendary
yes
just bought some NET through etherdelta -- what a headache -- is there an easier, less error prone, way of buying it?

HitBTC and Liqui.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
just bought some NET through etherdelta -- what a headache -- is there an easier, less error prone, way of buying it?
I bought on liqui for eths. Everything was nice and qickly and you don't need veryfication. And the rate on liqui is lower than on delta or hitbtc
Activity: 126
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Quarterly 1 can be up to the end of March. Without an official announcement, the date of release is just pure speculation, which is better to leave. However, we can say that we are very close to it! Hopefully it will be sooner than later!
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
I bought 1000 net on liqui exchange. When nimiq will be how i will change 1000 NET to 100 NIM?? Can i withdrawal it  to my myetherwallet?
legendary
yes
Jump to: