Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 132. (Read 131236 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
They have own blockchain and wallet? Where I can find their wallet for keeping coin?
Yes they have their own blockchain. I think you can keep you coins in MyEtherWallet. Actually there is a betanet with an online  wallet but since it is in beta don't put the coins you bought on it.

So, this only ERC20 token? I saw, than NET trading on EtherDelta - there only ERC20 tokens. When they will move to own blockchain?

Planned launch of main net is december this year.

How i can change my NET tokens to their coins? I must to write to them or they will change automatically all tokens?
F2b
Activity: 2127
Merit: 926
I am getting only 11-13 hashrate on browser mining
does anyone getting more than that?

20-27 for me

What processor you having and does anyone tried Ryzen 1700 processor and how much kh we get

4.2 GHz Quad‑Core i7
FX8350 12kh

On a laptop : 12 kH with à Core i5 3210M
Activity: 210
Merit: 102

20-27 for me

What processor you having and does anyone tried Ryzen 1700 processor and how much kh we get

4.2 GHz Quad‑Core i7
FX8350 12kh
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.

20-27 for me

4.2 GHz Quad‑Core i7
Nope.
They have own blockchain and wallet? Where I can find their wallet for keeping coin?
Yes they have their own blockchain. I think you can keep you coins in MyEtherWallet. Actually there is a betanet with an online  wallet but since it is in beta don't put the coins you bought on it.

So, this only ERC20 token? I saw, than NET trading on EtherDelta - there only ERC20 tokens. When they will move to own blockchain?

Planned launch of main net is december this year.

F2b
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

20-27 for me

Nope.

20-27 for me

You mean kH, not H, right ?

kH Cheesy
F2b

20-27 for me

You mean kH, not H, right ?
Nope.

20-27 for me
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
F2b
Do you have the bounty program?
Actually there is no bounty, unfortunately.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
BLOG Update: Introducing Luna

In our previous blog post we focused on the developments and ongoings around Team Nimiq, so now we feel it’s time to provide a more detailed technical update of the most exciting features of the upcoming Testnet release called Luna.
Thanks for updates.

another test net>? does that mean mainnet is delayed?

what exchages does nimiq plan to list on? the trading of NET coin was real bad stuck on liqui, hope to get a better exchange

When mainnet will be ready devs will start to add NET to another exchanges. Now, before the release and Bitcoin hard fork, token trades dont looks really good for many projects. But it will changes soon.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

In our previous blog post we focused on the developments and ongoings around Team Nimiq, so now we feel it’s time to provide a more detailed technical update of the most exciting features of the upcoming Testnet release called Luna.
Thanks for updates.

another test net>? does that mean mainnet is delayed?

what exchages does nimiq plan to list on? the trading of NET coin was real bad stuck on liqui, hope to get a better exchange
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
So I have a technical question. What if you would have a server that you are planning to use for Nimiq when it launches. Would it be more efficient to run an operating system like Windows Server directly onto the hardware and mine Nimiq, or would it help to install VMWare or Hyper-V and run multiple virtual machines all mining together? I'm wondering what the performance difference would be. So 1 browser talking directly to the hardware or multiple browsers all mining through a virtualization layer so you can run like 30 virtual machines at the same time?

There is recent information about our PoW algorithm in [this blog post](https://medium.com/nimiq-network/introducing-luna-fa0a845fd33e) . We chose to use Argon2 which is a memory-hard algorithm. Multiple virtual machines in the same host use the same memory and probably there won't be any efficiency advantages using that method.
Activity: 199
Merit: 101

Thanks for updates.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So I have a technical question. What if you would have a server that you are planning to use for Nimiq when it launches. Would it be more efficient to run an operating system like Windows Server directly onto the hardware and mine Nimiq, or would it help to install VMWare or Hyper-V and run multiple virtual machines all mining together? I'm wondering what the performance difference would be. So 1 browser talking directly to the hardware or multiple browsers all mining through a virtualization layer so you can run like 30 virtual machines at the same time?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If my mom can use it, then i am in Smiley))

Can i reserve translation please?
Jump to: