Author

Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain - page 135. (Read 131236 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
congrats NET listed yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/NET/BTC
happy trading

I dont even count yobit as an exchange
pretty low volume..
atleast we can try for binance
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
It would be nice to have an update devs...
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
congrats NET listed yobit https://yobit.net/en/trade/NET/BTC
happy trading
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So I see a lot of advertisement for this coin called Electroneum. The weird thing is that the whole world thinks this will be the next big thing in cryptos because it is easy to use, but Nimiq seems to be 10 times easier to use. I would love to see what people think of it when some more ads are made for Nimiq
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This is what we need....
Im very excited about this  first blockchain built to be native to the web platform. A decentralize crypto for all.
Activity: 504
I cant wait to see Nimiq in action when it launches, there are other coins out there right now pretending to do the same but I think Nimiq will still be the better one of all of them

Any price speculation after launch?
my bet is atleast $10
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
Nope.
Only 7 more weeks before December comes in. Nimiq mainnet will be live by December 2017, right?
I'm still hodling  Grin Grin Grin

I would think just before end of year would be more likely, but hope they will announce well before. So far communications have been pretty poor.

Devs need to be more communicative now, many project fight for traders and investors attention and Nimiq team need to start active promotion before maiinet start.

Lots of people have complained about this, but the devs can't hear us because they are on their surfboards.

How often do you want the devs to confirm that the main net launch will be in december?!  They already told us several times ...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 356
Only 7 more weeks before December comes in. Nimiq mainnet will be live by December 2017, right?

I would think just before end of year would be more likely, but hope they will announce well before. So far communications have been pretty poor.

Devs need to be more communicative now, many project fight for traders and investors attention and Nimiq team need to start active promotion before maiinet start.

Lots of people have complained about this, but the devs can't hear us because they are on their surfboards.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 356

Activity: 625
Merit: 125
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Any new on progress for the mainnet?

have some patience bro..
team had said it will be december

Hey, guys. Please forgive us not being active community members. We hold a nice packet of NET 'cause we think it's groovy. Just checking on the release date.

If anyone needs a crypto favour in Australia, PM me. Here is our Krypto HQ. The emu's name is 'Felicity.' She is tame-wild:
https://imgur.com/a/5FEQQ

IndiaMikeZulu

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I cant wait to see Nimiq in action when it launches, there are other coins out there right now pretending to do the same but I think Nimiq will still be the better one of all of them
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

have some patience bro..
team had said it will be december
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I suggest the team to make a transcript of the actual vlog, make a proper blog for Hearing Impaired users (who should not be discriminated), and for those who don't want to waste time with videos.

Youtube gives you the option to generate automatic subtitles (at least on PC). Works quite ok but it still is not a full transcript.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Here's a step by step guide to buying and storing Nimiq tokens: https://buyingnimiq.com/

Cool guide. Thanks. Just to be clear. You'll be buying NET (Nimiq Exchange Tokens) with that guide. You'll be able to buy actual Nimiq once we release the Mainnet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

December is the date, i heard on telegram program.
wont mind waiting for few more months
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
What do these vacation vlogs have anything to do with project development? I want my 5 minutes back.

This is a really funny comment. You have made my day buddy!

I suggest the team to make a transcript of the actual vlog, make a proper blog for Hearing Impaired users (who should not be discriminated), and for those who don't want to waste time with videos.
Jump to: